Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 28 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Neverending path of knowledge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Neverending path of knowledge  (Read 12732 times)
stiritup66

Work to uphold the teachings of H.I.M. Selassie I!

« on: November 02, 2004, 12:21:56 AM »

Greetings in the name of the Most High,
        I was wondering if my brothers and sisters on this site could answer a few questions for I. Because Selassie I tells us to look to the Bible for guidence, I have began reading it and have gotten to Kings 2. Could anyone tell me where in the this book the children of Jah are (comanded or advised) to cover their heads? I am trying to discover if I have passed it without realizing it, or if it is yet to come in my reading.
     Also, if someone could define the word Selah for me, it would be much help. I do not use "amen" after my prayers, and have recently realized that I have been saying Selah in closing without even thinking about it.
     Even though I feel I am far down the path of knoledge, I know that I haven't even begun to lift my first foot!
Cedric
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 01:26:20 AM »

Hail Ras TafarI

From what I know, the covering of the head is for the wombman and that is found in Corinthians.

Selah is like Amen.. to seal a meditation.. as well holds His Majesty's name Smiley

The path is eternal.. strive for humility
Blessed Love

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
House_of_Ra-sta

Roots

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 02:47:31 PM »

Greetings I Lords and Empresses.

"I was wondering if my brothers and sisters on this site could answer a few questions for I. Because Selassie I tells us to look to the Bible for guidence, I have began reading it and have gotten to Kings 2. Could anyone tell me where in the this book the children of Jah are (comanded or advised) to cover their heads? I am trying to discover if I have passed it without realizing it, or if it is yet to come in my reading."

the Omega said it right,its in Corinthians,BUT,the REASON as to why the Wombman should cover her head is not bringing forth fruit in Wisdom for I,and i use I OWN KNOWledge when it come to things like this because that's what PAUL said they should do,not Iyesos.how can the Empresses let the Anointing of the Fire rest in the Middle of their heads(the Middle of ones head is a Blessed place)when it is covered?

"Also, if someone could define the word Selah for me, it would be much help. I do not use "amen" after my prayers, and have recently realized that I have been saying Selah in closing without even thinking about it".

its good that de I has come to the Real-Eyes-ation that u dont want to say something without KNOWing de meaning.i just used I common sence and found that Selah is said to put the "Icing on the cake" after a Blessed word-sound.the Actual meaning of the word,i will have to get.the word AMEN means HIDDEN,and is an EGYPTIAN(Kemetic)word used by the Hebrews.when one says AMEN after a prayer,they are saying HIDDEN ONE.this is a Blessed word for sure.Give Thankhs

Enter into this House,sons and dawtas of Ra-sta
your works will be weighed and then InI will go
to Higher Heights!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: