Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Reparations
| | |-+  Africa Must Agitate for Reparation at U.N.now.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Africa Must Agitate for Reparation at U.N.now.  (Read 12334 times)
ras_marcus
« on: July 20, 2003, 08:56:53 PM »

My name is Ras Marcus and this is the first time that I am posting in this area of this forum. I would just like to say greatings to all my people, and I would just like to be able to learn about what ever you all talk about, over on this side of this forum of reasoning. The topics which  I generally reason about, are the degrading condition, under which the human race are living, is this world in which we live today, but especially the conditions under which the people of African origin, are living everywhere.. There is really no reasonable reason for our people to be living under the conditions,m under which we are living, except the continuos,  slave trading activities, which have been practice, for more than five hundred years, but which is now mothernized, to a technological form of downpression. We can still see the visible effects, of the tactics of divide on rule today, as we speak, there are tribal wars taking place in various parts of Mama Africa, and these wars are being carried out, by the various fractions of our people, who are victims of the dirty tactics of  divide and rule, and the weapons which they are using, are certainly not made by African people, but are reaally made by the same nations of people, who scramble and share up the lands of Mama Africa, at the conference of Berlin, in the year 1884-85. I do think that Reparation and Rapatriation is long over due, for African people everywhere, and I think that the Leaders of African States United, should present this issue for agitation, at the United Nation General Assemble, and continue to agitate these issues without stoping, until victory is achieved. It is to be remembered that it was Mama Africa who was invaded, and
robbed of natural and human resources, as well as having her people smuggled, across the middle passage to the western hemisphere, and abondand on the slave plantations of the west until this very day.  So African people every where upon this earth, must stand up for there rights, in unity with the African States Unity, from  every corner and crivices of this earth, wherever we may abide. The recompense which is to be paid for reparation, from Goverments who were responsible, for the slave trading activities against  Africa, should go to Mama Africa , since she is the continent that was robbed, and we are her people..Mama Africa, will then be in a better position to welcome us home, to our own vine as fig tree.Finally, they who enslaved our people, is also responsible for the cost of repatriation, therefore, this also a topic, on the agenda, to be agitated for, by the African States United  at the United Nations General Assemble.  Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad.
As usual I an I send many oceans of blessings and self determination.
ONE LOVE ONE HEART.
Ras Marcus.  
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 01:13:17 AM »

Welcome to the Reasoning forum RAS MARCUS! I see you've already dived into an interesting debate. Thanks for a great post!

King Marcus, you raise a great point! Our forefathers made an extraordinary investment in the West. They sacrificed their lives and every ounce of their Human Productivity. Whites today enjoy the FRUITS of those very labors. It's time to begin thinking about cashing in that investment!

Here is a sampling of the REPARATIONS payments made throughout the world since WW2:

1952 Germany - $822 million - Holocaust survivors

1971 USA - $1 billion + 44 million acres of land - Alaska Natives Land Settlement

1980 USA - $81 million - Klamaths of Oregon

1985 USA - $105 million - Lakota of South Dakota

1985 USA - $12.3 million - Seminoles of Florida

1986 USA - $32 million - Ottawas of Michigan

1988 Canada - $230 million - Japanese Canadians

1988 Canada - 250,00 sq. miles of land - Eskimos and Indigenous people

1990 Austria - $25 million - Jewish claims on Austria

1990 USA - $1.2 billion - Japanese Americans

We are Victims of the worst CRIME against Humanity and it is Time we reclaim our Dignity in the world!

Once again thanks for a Great Post,  welcome to the board Smiley !  

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »

Greetings. InI am skeptical on the issues of reparations. InI firmly expect that any  reparations the may be recieved will have so many strings attached that it may be permantly detremantal. Africa is wrongfully indebted to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund who promised aid, only to bind the hand of self sufficency with restriction on vital issues of humanity such as education, farming, health care and self-determination. InI agree with you when you state "We are Victims of the worst CRIME against Humanity and it is Time we reclaim our Dignity in the world!" 

I understand that those who want reparation have good reasons to want them. What I do not understand is how a "price" can be place on what has happened to us. InI am not for sale. There isn't enough money in the world to compensate InI for InI crusified Ancestors. They did not die fighting for money. InI can achieve wealth with InI own two hands. No one can give InI InIs' freedom or dignity. Such things have to be earned by InI through JAH.

JAH[/pre] [/left]
RAS_B

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 03:08:29 AM »

"DETRIMENTAL STRINGS ATTACHED HUH." LOL LOL. DO YOU THINK THOSE ASKING FOR IT ARE SO STUPID AS NOT TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT? AND WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD WORK FOR NOTHING?

WE ARE RISING UP AND NO STRING OR ROPE CAN'T STOP THE MOVEMENT SO, GIVE US WHAT IS OURS. WE WANT REPARATIONS AND WE WILL TAKE BACK AFRIKA.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: