Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:35:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 116 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  My Rant
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Rant  (Read 5345 times)
Ifayomi

« on: November 25, 2005, 08:56:29 PM »

get sick of silly a** black folk who just suck out of oyinbo's a**, they won't wake up for s***. No matter what is presented they always try to discredit it. And it seems to me a lot of men so called black men have taken this stance, could it be that;'s a thing that's hindering us. Could it be we need the sisters with fire and passion to stir us up. Don't get me wrong some silly a** black women too caught up in the bs te oyinbo keep trying to feed us. Make me sick why can't we get a clue. I read somewhere that the alert list for black militant groups are as follows. If it's only men low on the alert scale, if it's led by men but has women as well moves up a notch, but if it's headed by woman thats the most dangerous. I aint askin my siters to be front people but I aint afraid to get behinfd you and support you and die with you. What will it take. this land aint the sweet bye and bye, never has been never will. Why do we as a people try to assimulate we aint american we are descendants of African Slaves you aint free, God what do I have to do, to make people see the truth. Stop tryin to be what you aint you aint white you aint brown you black a descendant of African Slaves our culture is rich, why do we settle for adopting a culture a religion a mindset that has been forced on us and think this is the norm it is not the norm. Dig up your roots dig up your culture investigate learn who you are. then you will see, we have been defined by our enslavers stop continuing the lie wake up
Ifayomi
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: