Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:38:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  All Rasta should cut their HAIR. He dont Have Locks
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: All Rasta should cut their HAIR. He dont Have Locks  (Read 63330 times)
Rascassa

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 08:27:32 PM »

King, there you go again wid the name calling bout you all! Cool afa dat. If a man wa grow him hair let him grow it. Remember everyone as a right to their own opinion and some ones jus move under the Nazarene vow, yow. H.I.M, I agree, looked like He didn't have any locks but so what? Leave rasta alone and try to encourage, not discourage mi fren. Straight!!!
Rascassa
mrthepen

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 12:48:05 PM »

HAIL DI I : SELASSIE I  !!!!!

I N I BURN ALL PAGANS AND AGENTS OF CONFUSION !!!!

HAIL EMPRESS LIONESS FOR BLACKING POSITIVE SOUNDS.

MORE FIRE PON A WEAK-HEART !!

EARTHQUAKE !  LAVA !  BRIMSTONE !

RASTAFARI WAS/IS NEVER ABOUT LOCKS !

CHECK I-STORY.

IT WAS/IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE HEART.

THE FIRST RASTAMAN/PEOPLE WERE BEARDED-MAN NOT LOCKED-MAN !

CHECK THE RECORDS.

I MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I LOCKS IS ON HIS HEART !!!!

HAIL DI I : SELASSIE I

JAH LIVES ITINUALLY !!!
oshortt

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 03:31:46 PM »

HEY I am new to this, but why make a big fuss about physical features on a man. In my opinion I think we are all wrong, but we have the right to choose our wrong until the judgment day. I was raised to worship Jesus, but after studying life , I chose the Rasta way of life, with out having locks. Lets put the little things behind us because, the biggest mystery god placed  on earth is who he/she /it really is. Until then JAH is the almighty. RASTA LOVE
NigistNegest

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »

If you cant say something good about somebody JUST SHUT UP DUDDE!
If you dont understand rastafari livity just **** ****.
NigistNegest

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:14 PM »

If you cant say something good about selassie and rastafari  faith just SHUT UP.
Iniko Ujaama
InikoUjaama

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »

Greetings Nigist Negest,

This kind of language as in your post above is not necessary, nor is it welcome in this forum. its okay to disagree but its good to be considerate and respectful as well.

guidance
I U
Ras Arshanapul

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »

WOW all of this.  You gotta go back.  You must remember that org. there were a people whom were favored.  King David is in that Bloodline which is why it speaks on him.  There are two men whom were spoken about.  The seed of David who will rule in the Millenium Reign of Peace(Haillie Sellassie) and the seed of JAH himself (Jesus Christ).  These two men are not to be mistaken for each other.  One is the representation of the family of MAN on this earth since creation.  The other was sent here personally by our spiritual Father JAH to shed light on salvation.  They have their own rightfull place and one has nothing to do with the other.....
RastaMiles

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »

It really does not matter where you come from or the color a mans skin. We are all created by Jah, to live for Jah. These Rasta's sayin the white man cannot be Rasta, how is that in anyway Rasta?
Did His Imperial Majesty not say "That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained; And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed; Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will; Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven; Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."

Sayin the white man, or the upperclass man cant be Rasta, goes against Rasta's own word. Until everyman no matter where he comes from, what color skin he has, or the hair on his head, can become and be accepted as Rasta Idren, there will be war. Once you peel back the layers we are all the same. All men are equal, and InI cant be proven wrong on that.
Bless
Ras Jahba

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »

This is a none issue. Jesus Christ, according to the Christians, have long blond hair, blue eyes and wore a dress/robe. I don't see that profile fitting Black sheeple. Now, I and I Rasta have more in common with H.I.M than Christians (Blacks) have in Jesus Christ. I have yet to see a Black person with long blond hair, blue eyes and wearing dresses/robes. So I say to the Black christians, search your soul and look deep within yourself and ask yourself is this right? what the heck am I doing? what have I become? H.I.M had dreadlocks as a youth so be careful of the things you people say because judgement will befall you in ways you will not withstand. NONE ISSUE, MOVE ON, NEXT HYPOCRITE STEP FORWARD!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: