Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 139 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rastas - can it happen?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rastas - can it happen?  (Read 200518 times)
S1

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 08:48:39 AM »

In my opinion, no, whites cannot be Rasta, but people classified as "white" can align themselves to those concepts of Rastafari which are universal (natural livity, equal rights and justice for all, etc) and be better people for it, and also possibly allies in the war against babylon. (I say POSSIBLY allies, cos really other than my blood family, I only know ONE white person who I know for a fact (from experience) would be ready to "throw down" longside me when it comes down to it.)
My dad is "white" (welsh), he has reasoned with many Rastas not just his son. He agrees with much of what they say but that doesn't mean he would ever consider himself "Rasta".
Another twist to the question: can middle-class and upper-class people (Black people) be true Rastas? If so, do you think they have to have contact with the ghetto first and learn from ghetto people before they can be considered "true Rastas"?

Well said gman. Why cant the yts that like the way just support it instead of stealing it?
S1

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2006, 09:02:45 AM »

Angry  whites,rheziku aryans,indo europeans,non melanated peoples,will be consumed by fire and those among
of our own who associates with dem will be burnt in the progress,thats the natural order,cana lion and gazelle live together,cana mouse anda cat live together, cana whale and fish live together,we are the hue manis,and as far as white rastas,they still will use their white skin privellege to get in to college,universities
airports,think about it! Angry
Blacknificently said. It is against divine law of maat to befriend the enemy that is killing your family. These fake luke warm brothas & sistahs need to leave the rastafarian black power movement and join tha new agers. Dont they know Leonard Howell's original rasta beliefs? 1.hatred for white race 2.superiority of black race 3.revenge on whites 4.humiliation of jamaican government 5.go back to Afrika 6.Selassie only ruler for black people. How can yts respect Garvey or Howell when these men didnt respect yts?
S1

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »

You brothas & sistahs that wanna let tha enemy in our camps should be ashamed of yourselves, because of you the ancestors are not pleased. Our culture and our initiations are for us and thats why in Afrika the elders keep them secret because its sacred and outsiders will spoil it. It is a shame some of you dont understand that once you let everybody in its no longer sacred, this is Afrikan knowledge.
RAS KANA

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »

yo. Greetings S1.

gotta question....
If whites learn the truth thru Rasta, as long as they aren't the leaders.. why is it bad for then to embrace Rasta?
give thanks and praise unto the Most High Jah.

Jah! RastafarI.

I know some all right white people.

-Kana
S1

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2006, 03:02:19 AM »

yo. Greetings S1.

gotta question....
If whites learn the truth thru Rasta, as long as they aren't the leaders.. why is it bad for then to embrace Rasta?
give thanks and praise unto the Most High Jah.

Jah! RastafarI.

I know some all right white people.

-Kana
Greetings and thanks for the sincere question. Whites can not embrace rasta because it is not white culture it is black afrikan culture for black afrikan people. The same applies to a black person. Black people should not practice druidism (witchcraft) because it is white culture. White people can appreciate and respect the rasta culture but they cant be rasta. I know some white people that may seem to be "alright" but that doesnt mean they have to try to be like me and practice my ancestors traditions they have their own culture and their own ancestors traditions so why cant they be them and we be us I mean everybody dont gotta be rasta.
RAS KANA

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 02:10:08 PM »

Yes Idren S1,

Yea, I agree with that. But what do you think white people should do? Cuz,  a lot of their traditions are wrong. yuh dun kno. so, I don't know....just wondering... It's really not InI job to worry about what other people will do. But....I don't know S1, I believe in love, sight. Rasta may not be the way for white people.. and that's cool, but the WHOLE world must know the truth. seen. so, what I'm saying is that, white people, and all people must accept/know the FACTS: that Jesus was black. and that Haile I Selassie I was crowned, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
S1

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 02:41:45 AM »

Yes Idren S1,

Yea, I agree with that. But what do you think white people should do? Cuz,  a lot of their traditions are wrong. yuh dun kno. so, I don't know....just wondering... It's really not InI job to worry about what other people will do. But....I don't know S1, I believe in love, sight. Rasta may not be the way for white people.. and that's cool, but the WHOLE world must know the truth. seen. so, what I'm saying is that, white people, and all people must accept/know the FACTS: that Jesus was black. and that Haile I Selassie I was crowned, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
I respect your insight and you are a seeker of truth as I am but I do believe it is the yt peoples business on what they should do you see JAH respect tribe and division of nation as a matter of fact it was forbidden by JAH Himself to marry outside of ones own race, Jesus even told da samaritan women that he was sent only to the house of Israel. The only time we should worry about yt is when they steal our culture.
S1

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 09:58:51 AM »

i just register here reading this post
to be frank i'm shocked!!!!
i'm white and i don't consider myself as a rasta, but i know a lot of rasta elders, which i spent nuff time reasoning
(none of them never reproach me to be white like most of you are doing here so   tchhiiiip)
I'm 30 old and I think I'm conscious of the big game going on this earth from millenaries: racial oppression, but also classes struggle, etc...

i'm shocked of ignorance, intolerance, and hate i can read here, and that i would'nt except in a "rasta forum"

how can anyone of you judge someone with his colour/appearence??
how can anyone say GOD have a particular colour?Huh?
how can anyone know better than me what's in my head just cos he see my colour?
you can't reduce white people to "white hippies", the same way that you could'nt reduce black people to PIMPs or Basketballers...

ps: sorry my english bad, but probably your french too... Grin

to resume my thinkin: a lots of problems on this earth comes from the old white/european/christian model wich included racism against black people, and imperialism, and rae rae
now that black people (but also the whole world) identified the situation, the worst solution would be to promote racism against white people... and this is what  read in these foras (just look at the other subjects:"white people are not hue-man", etc...)

You are such a manipulator. If your not a rasta and your not black tell me what is your agenda coming to a black afrikan and rastafarian forum. Do you not have your own culture and you have to sneak in with the black people or are you just rejected by your own people? I think you have a mental illness like a black man going to a klan site, whats wrong with you?
P.S. "whitey" we will never accept you you are the biggest terrorist on earth and I hope you people burn down in hell!
S1

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2006, 02:25:24 AM »

You see yt people this is an forum for afrikans to speak their mind without caring about how yts take it. If yts dont like what they read then theres only one thing to do... GET OUT! You have many forums you can go to and feel comfortable and accepted. If you dont understand why my people and all other non-whites are angry at your people shame on you for being so out of touch with the rest of the world. If you yts didnt notice your nation has committed the worst crimes against humanity everywhere you go. I pray one day JAH stops you.
Mossa_Tosta

Roots

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2006, 06:29:38 AM »

White must accept that they descend from black people.
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »

I have trouble some with the idea of white rastas.  do you think there can be true white rastas? 
I have trouble some with the idea of white rastas.  do you think there can be true white rastas? 

Blessed Heart of Love My Lord! Give thanx for life and the mighty life giver! I read the I post. I am a bobo empress and I follow the Black Supremacy. The mother and father of creation is african. As a bobo there is only two type of people= White and Black(ideology). The black is the right, which is all nations and the white is the evil x world, which is all downpressors.
All nations came from one man. All nations will be judged at the end(Micah 4). It is not a matter of if white people can be true, but if we can live out and accept the truth given to I n I. Remember white people have been conditioned(well not jus white) since birth. I come from that nation, well also native. I was not exposed to afrika or even the truth of afrika. Jah is the one who showed I when I was a little girl. No person ever did. But, if Jah didn't then I probably wouldn't be here today. Because babylon conditions I n I to follow this false teaching of life. But, once you stand in the "R" u must be purged and cleansed. As afrika and afrikans were raped of true-story many white ppl. were hidden from afrikans and afrikans true-story. They didn't want the white ppl. to see the truth cause then they will have to give amerika to those who built it= afrikans. Additionally, the white ppl. who ran this world would have to give up them jobs to those who really created them= afrikans. So, they hide the truth and use the church, walls of education, media, etc. to teach I n I lies. Why is it so hard for a white rasta to be a true rasta? Truth is truth. So, if ones and ones follow truth, it wouldn't be a question. First I n I must go through the fire to be cleansed and purged of any babylonian brainwash and conditioning. Well, I can go on and on and its a little difficult to express Iself by typing. But, like I said TRUTH IS TRUTH.
Another thing I noticed since I trodded in the bobo order, is once "Black Supremacy" is mentioned it causes so much contention. But when u really think bout it, why would it be so when its the natural way. I n I follow rastafari, which is a black mother and father of creation. So, naturally everything black from creation is supreme.  "..As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end." Selah

RAS KANA

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 01:45:32 AM »

blessed Empress Tracy,

Iman am Brown, sight? so wha do you tink bout Iman? two people ideo. black and white. i suppose im black then............

blessed love
Jah Guidance and Protection,

_Kana
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 09:28:58 PM »

Blessed Love Ras Kana, pardon the delay, but I can't seem to find this forum when i log in. I guess I didn't look hard enough. N e wayz, I don't know if the I was being sincere with that question or being sarcastic. Sometimes reasonment through email or forums can be read wrong, so if I am wrong forgive I, but I feel the I was being sarcastic.
I know Rastafari have many mansions and not all believe the same. But, one thing is I n I must stand in one irit. I n I also must do the works of Rastafari which nuff needs to be done. Well, I will say one more thing. Out of one came many. I have a general question. If you go into many CHRISTIAN homes of black ppl. in amerikkka(or wherever) what do u see hanging on the wall? Most of the time a  blonde hair blue eye Geezus who they worship as them savior. Do people have a hard time accepting that? Are they trying to be white? No, it is not a thought. But when nations have a black christ on the wall and follow a black father and mother of creation, it is a sin. But how can I n I fight what is true. If Jah only created one nation then one nation would follow Jah. But, Jah created all nations, so all nations must rise up and follow Jah. But, the first nation is afrikan. It is time babylon fall so afrika can be free. Once afrika is free I n I will have peace(read selassie's speech and garvey).
In a way I can see, (but not saying I understand cause I'm not afrikan) how afrikans home and abroad, would have a hard time when they see white ppl. following rastafari. Because white have raped and the white world Itinue to rape afrika and afrikans home and abroad. When I say white ppl. I am referring to downpressors of all nations, but first starting with the white( I hope u get this cause i'm not explaining iself- hard through email) So, now black ppl. have something- rastafari and now white ppl. are praising afrika as a rastafari child. But, if I n I are Rastafari I n I will follow the words of I n I father. At the end all nations will be judged (micah 4). In the book of John it says If you love me but hate your neighbor your a lier(paraphrased). In the book of John Chapter 15(forgot the verse) it says, "I command you to love another.."
I n I are one but different. I n I all seek salvation from all nations. Because Jah is love, let us all love! What I have a hard time with is when I see ones and ones thinking that rastafari is some "one love" lets smoke type of attitude. Rastafari is a serious livity. Well, I said enough, its hard to express i thoughts by typing. But, hope the I made Iself clear enough, and I say these words with maximum humility and humbleness. Give thanx and blessed heart of sabbath..love love
RAS KANA

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:27 PM »

Yes Empress Tracy,
Nuff Raspeck queen, iretime.  Yea i site that problem too. it's difficult to overstand the tone of just typed words. But yes I, i was being a lickle sarcastic...raspeck tho.  I def. agree whole-heartedly with the I. So everyting is everyting. yea....We all one foreal. make we come together.  The "white" ideology is wrong.  But babylon is wrong as well...some people see them as one in the same..(I used to) . As the I said....Jah is the maker of all nations. and babylon definition is "confusion".  We gotta come together and just fight against babylon and not against our brothers and sisters and their culutre. 

And...
Yes I. RastafarI is Serious Livity...no joke thing. Im going to post that up as another topic...that's an important issue.

blessed love Sista....

Jah Guide and protect.

-Kana
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »

Blessed Heart of Love Ras Kana, Give thanx for the I word sound. How joyful it is to be able to reason with such perfect love. Times like this that just bring so much love to the spirit. Its ok that the I was sarcastic, I just ignore u..lol..just kidding. I think I shouldn't have reasoned bout that without full overstanding. It is a blessing to come together and reason bout I n I thoughts and beliefs, esp. when I n I see differently.  For only through reasonment can I n I fully get to understand and learn from one another. N e wayz, I'm sounding emotional, but I'm just irie to be able to come together and reason I n I differences..Much love and Ispect. Heart of Love Honorable Ras Kana..Love Love

Empress Tracy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: