Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:57:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  Human Beginnings (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  message to non melanated people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: message to non melanated people  (Read 96117 times)
afrikanrebel06

« on: May 25, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »

i realize there are some people here that are non melanated,that is the allien race,who lacks of melanim,who compares us to monkeys and this person should be called up on.
why do non melanated people aka,whites,europeans,rheziku aryans,indo europeans come toa all african site,
 Grin my message to non melanated peoples,all whites,is that fire will consume yall,because,yall are unwanted
energy in the universe,the universe will deal with yall,fire will consume ur bones,thats the natural order,
because we,the hue manis, are of H.O.P.E  HIGHER ORDER of PEOPLE ON EARTH.
rascarey

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »

Selassie I will judge all men none shall ecape the judgement not even the dog that piss upon babylon wall!!!
I a rasta say your hate and racism is not wanted infact its not even creditable .
Jah loves all flowers in his garden the white ones too .
I STILL LOVE YOU
For your hatred, for your bigotry, for your lasviciousness, I forgive you

JAH BLESS YOU
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:25:44 PM »

God and Jesus come fi judge man iyah...HAILE SELASSIE I nah judge di earth....in another thread i see u speak of what Haile said and what HE didn't say...have u ever heard EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE say HE's coming to judge the earth?

kill jah and kill god....EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I & EMPRESS MENEN ini declare...NYAHBINGHI!

HIM loves all ones yes... ini love all ones same way... but RASTA is BLACK!

NYAHBINGHI!

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
kaiso in control

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 10:10:39 AM »

whatup, i am the child of yacub you speak of, should i be edumacatin other whities or just kill myself first?
Rasselassie

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 12:51:10 PM »

"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
And another
Inferior... Until the colour of a mans skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
Me say war.
That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all,
Without regard to race -
Dis a war.", HIM

"Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."
"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.", Bob Marley
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »

the apple and the orange are 2 distinct fruits.... the apple tree bear apple, the orange tree bears oranges...which is superior? none... but wi still have apples and oranges... and they never argue.

how i seeit ya now...white ppl site di greatness a black ppl and a try water dat down [from those iwa even up until dis iwa]. making us feel guilty for recognising and embracing our greatness within this iwa.... down wid dat!

ini burn racism... and ini burn interracial union... ini seh RASTA is BLACK.

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Rasselassie

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »

I mon respect Bob Marley... mix race - two world - vaster perspective - unification messenger
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 04:00:57 PM »

bob marley on cd's is not bob marley seen... know dat. the way that "one love" tune was manipulated to confuse di people consciousness is just as how the bible has been manipulated, and "jesus love" ideas used to downpress black ppl.... NO MORE!

"yeah, yuh nuh. it mek i-man feel a way. cause afta i people guh tru 400 years a slavery, it come round now dat, di same whiteman weh used to downpress i, a di same white man a mek all di money offa ini music, when ini a sing bout di same oppression him put i tru"

- bob marley [paraphrased] ... u won't hear that on any of ur bob marley collectibles...

suh now, di same whiteman weh wi let inna alkebulan inna 1675 BCE.... inna kimit... inna itiopi .... inna nubia .... and him rape and murder, loot and plunder, enslave and abuse... and now ini mus let him back inna ini nation inna dis 20th/21st century iwa? why? ini nah turn di odda cheek man... i forgive but i caan forget. especially when ini can si di same oppression a gwaan in dis iwa.

ini love white ppl man, cause a earth life... and dem presence nuh resented... but dem involvement inna ini culture caan work out. a dat i-story teach i....

i love di rat, but i know seh if him get di chance him will bite i when i a sleep... suh i haffi safegaurd i-self 'gainst dat.

LOVE RASTAFARI

Rasselassie

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 02:10:41 AM »

Da early work dat Scratch sold is real Bob Marley. Original roots rasta reggae. Bob Marley choose to work with a Chris Blackwell to reach more people. Sound change more rock and clean, still da message straight from heart. Him no take no bribe, Jah sodlier. True elite pale old men make all di mani cause them by man law own di system and record company, but cannot hide the corner stone. Marley message getting through in di lyrics and in da interview.

I think it cool ya have your own view on mix race - respect. Just wanna see people respect mix race people even though not believe it Jah will.
Personally I think after people start in africa, and spread cross earth to become different race now is natural time for people to also start mix when love guide.

I man love black - rythm, joy, nature, spirit
I man love yellow - effective, innovative, technological
I man love red - earth respect, wosdom tradition, integrity
I man love olive - organize, loyal, smart
I man need white - da glue - holds it together but is sticky and unpleasent

... but true true, people are individuals when all come around...

Iman love love, truth and people who live by these
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 04:37:56 AM »

we are niot the same and will neva be the same,dogs canty prey with cats,fish cant prey with shaks and wales,did you ever see the sheep near the wolves,the sheep will edn being eaten by the wolves, th e eagles dont nest in the same place as other biirds do,everyhting follows its natural order, read bantu kelane post about melamim, i am not the same as arheziku aryan,retptilians,aryans,i dont follow aryan traditions such as islam and christyianity,hinduism,i am not lost at biirth,are u lost at birth, how can i be the same as cave people, we created kaukazians, though we were warned not to have any dealings wiith them and we broke the covenant of the earth,because we desobeyed natural orders,the allies mixed with the reptilians and the rhexikus, and the repitlilinas intermingled with the kaukazians and some with us, dogs are not  as the same as cats,birdfs are not the same as eagles,and blacks are not the same as krakkozoids.so wake up and asmeeeeel the strong colombian ciofee,because some people are lost at birth
Queen_Samiya

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 01:53:34 PM »

To Afrikanrebel,

I agree with you. We are not the same when it comes down to human race.

Peace,

Queen Samiya
Prometheus88

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 08:37:52 PM »

Oh aren't you forgetting who are also these evil melanated people?

There is no such thing as unwanted energy in the universe, any type of energy there is shares as an experience in achieving spiritual enlightenment with your self in this life time. Keep on fantasizing about fire consuming us it will make for some nice day dreams. You gotta stop fantasizing and start saying something that makes sense.

The reptilians who intermingled with Caucasians and negro's are known like in the bible as the Nephelim. Otherwise known as the giants of earth.

You are incorrect and no caucasions mixed with reptillian blood. Do you really think a white person who has this alien reptillian blood would be a comman middle-class man or your average guy? Do you know how much reptillians emphasize the purity of there alien race? The only caucasions that have reptillian blood are the Illuminati bloodlines aka high ranking individuals in secret societys and the royalty of Europe. They themselves are allegedly reptillian shapeshifters who take human form. These are the only so called caucasions who have reptillian blood. The common white person has none of this, the only people who do in this world are at the highest ranks in secret societies, people in high political positions aka Illuminati blood line and the Royalty of Europe. Do you think any white man or women would be leading a normal average joe type life if they had reptillian blood? These are the damn aliens who have controlled humanity, The Anunnaki created the human race, they created black people as a slave race to mine gold in africa.

White people could have descended from black people but who really knows? Other theory's suggest Aryans (Caucasians) are not indigenous to this planet and came to earth to escape the reptilians. Reptilians supposedly destroyed civilizations on mars. Just look at the evidence with Pyramids on mars, remnants of buildings, that mars face? It could have been a sphinx. The Anunnaki aka reptilians (prolly some different faction) who created the black race probably used this egyption culture originally on mars as a way to control them. When the Anunnaki left earth some remained and mingled with Royal Aryan blood lines and spread from India-Babylon-Greece-Egypt-Roman Empire-Northern European Royalty. They control the world through these Illuminati bloodlines today. Do not assume your beliefs on creation are true Afrikanrebel you may be right Caucasians may have well descended from Africans, but this theory also holds a possibility. We are very unsure of our human origins and the only people who really knows about this are those white people in high levels of secret society's.
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 08:06:28 AM »

I thought Nephillim was used to describe the union of fallen angels with women of earth?   

You gotta stop fantasizing and start saying something that makes sense.

The reptilians who intermingled with Caucasians and negro's are known like in the bible as the Nephelim. Otherwise known as the giants of earth.

Infinite7

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »

I come from a mulatto (so called Mexican) backround so I am melanated, there are very few people on this Earth that are not melanated even alot of white folks...
Nazir

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:23 AM »

There is no such thing as unwanted energy in the universe, any type of energy there is shares as an experience in achieving spiritual enlightenment with your self in this life time. Keep on fantasizing about fire consuming us it will make for some nice day dreams. You gotta stop fantasizing and start saying something that makes sense.

You are incorrect and no caucasions mixed with reptillian blood. Do you really think a white person who has this alien reptillian blood would be a comman middle-class man or your average guy? Do you know how much reptillians emphasize the purity of there alien race? The only caucasions that have reptillian blood are the Illuminati bloodlines aka high ranking individuals in secret societys and the royalty of Europe. They themselves are allegedly reptillian shapeshifters who take human form. These are the only so called caucasions who have reptillian blood. The common white person has none of this, the only people who do in this world are at the highest ranks in secret societies, people in high political positions aka Illuminati blood line and the Royalty of Europe. Do you think any white man or women would be leading a normal average joe type life if they had reptillian blood? These are the damn aliens who have controlled humanity, The Anunnaki created the human race, they created black people as a slave race to mine gold in africa.

White people could have descended from black people but who really knows? Other theory's suggest Aryans (Caucasians) are not indigenous to this planet and came to earth to escape the reptilians. Reptilians supposedly destroyed civilizations on mars. Just look at the evidence with Pyramids on mars, remnants of buildings, that mars face? It could have been a sphinx. The Anunnaki aka reptilians (prolly some different faction) who created the black race probably used this egyption culture originally on mars as a way to control them. When the Anunnaki left earth some remained and mingled with Royal Aryan blood lines and spread from India-Babylon-Greece-Egypt-Roman Empire-Northern European Royalty. They control the world through these Illuminati bloodlines today. Do not assume your beliefs on creation are true Afrikanrebel you may be right Caucasians may have well descended from Africans, but this theory also holds a possibility. We are very unsure of our human origins and the only people who really knows about this are those white people in high levels of secret society's.

You tell him to stop fantasizing and then go on about reptilians? That is an excuse for the evil in humanity. No evil aliens controlling white people. And white people not from space. Science will prove over and over again that the white man comes from Afro-Asiatics that migrated into the Caucus Mountains and mutated white skin and straight hair to fit the cold icy environment. They are mutated humans. How can whites come from another planet and be able to have babies with blacks? They came from blacks.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: