In your previous post you asked: "can a soul raised in my conditions find its place in a way of life designed with race and heritage in mind?"
Further, in your last post you stated: "one of the things i like most about rastafarianism is that it emphasizes acceptance and i think that universal love, rather than self-destruction by guilt"
As you have not answered the first question in my initial post, nor have you clearly defined what your intentions were or what it is that you are seeking, I am forced to extrapolate from these two statements you made above that:
1) You are suffering from self doubt (and most probably guilt) for the privileged condition that you currently exist in.
2) Despite your condition of privileged, you are seeking unconditional and universal acceptance.
Now, with respect to the first point, most if not all persons would consider this a good sign for obvious reasons. With regards to the second point, the truth of the matter is that as more and more oppressed non-white peoples of the earth re-awaken and come to terms with their oppressive conditions and the reasons for these conditions they face, you will find that for individuals such as yourself, UNCONDITIONAL acceptance will be an option no longer available to you. It is therefore necessary for you to understand that 'acceptance' becomes a quantity that you must now earn and/or learn to earn.
Although I do not have the authority to speak for all persons in this forum, I am fairly confident that all persons here of like persuasion will tell you that the system of Racism White Supremacy (WS) constitutes the single greatest problem facing all persons who have been classified as non-white all over the face of the earth. Any other observed problem that exists is a direct consequence of this system and cannot be solved before the system of WS is completely replaced with a system of Justice. That is, it is absolutely necessary that the system of White Supremacy be replaced by a system that ensures no one is mistreated, and that the person who needs help the most receives the most help. This is the definition of Justice.
To this end, at all times you must keep this in mind and above anything else.
Before continuing I must warn anyone reading this who classifies themselves as white (including yourself, citizen) that if you do not agree with the statements above, you do not continue reading this thread. If you do continue, read everything carefully and consider yourself fully informed as to what you must do from here on end. By not adhering to these rules below, you will be permanently held accountable for your actions.
Good. so, here is what you must do AT ALL TIMES FROM THIS POINT ONWARD.
1) Do not lie to non-white people.
(2) Do not withhold constructive information from non-white people.
(3) Reveal all information to non-white people of anything said that will result in the mistreatment of non-white people to every non-white person the white person comes in contact with.
(4) Do not actively or intentionally involve yourself in any activities, other than to listen and to understand what is being done, when white people interact with other white people that are saying things that will result in the mistreatment of non-white people. Before disengaging from the conversation let it be absolutely clear why you have chosen to disengage.
(5) Reveal all information to non-white people of anything white people are planning to do that will result in the mistreatment of non-white people to every non-white person the white person comes in contact with.
(5) Do not cause any unjust harm to any non-white person. Only in acts of self-defense is this permitted.
(7)If you come across a person or group of persons who classifies themselves as white and who appears to be in violation of any one of these rules, you will:
i) pass all of these rules on to them (so commit them to your memory)
ii) let them know which rule you suspect that they are in violation of
iii) explain to them exactly why you suspect that they are in violation of this rule and why you think they are practicing
white supremacy as a result of this infraction.
8)In everything you do, ensure to the best of your ability that no one you come in contact with directly or indirectly (whether it be those who classify themselves as white or those who have been classified as non-white) is mistreated by you and that you seek to promote Justice at all times.
Keep the faith.