Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:29:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  ARE THERE IMPOSTERS AMONG US?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: ARE THERE IMPOSTERS AMONG US?  (Read 37475 times)
African_Disciple

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »

Greetings all, I am new to this board, been a reader for a long time and decided to register at last. i live in  tashkent, uzbekistan and honestly, I don't know no more rasta in this city.. it is very hard, but Jah guide and protect as long as InI walk in His Light.

About the topic, I have one link for you to read:
http://www.nyahbinghi.org/nyahbinghi/Isuschristos.htm

I agree with this Brethren and I am absolutely sure that Isus is a black Ethiopian.
What do you think of this article?
chiefblackbear

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »

HOTEP

http://www.nyahbinghi.org/nyahbinghi/Isuschristos.htm

YES ITS the truth Jesus was white and so was his mother and father and so is Christianity and hopefully the African revolution in Africa and other African provinces that honour their ancestors by practicing the same way of life as their great ancestors by "PAYING RESPECTS TO OVER GODS BUT THE ONE IN THE BIBLE" can burn the bibles and churches and erase the bible from African Bantu history completely.

African_Disciple

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 09:50:44 AM »

Greetings, chiefblackbear

From your post InI can see, that you are not rasta. I respect your faith, but my question was addressed to people from this topic, reasoning about Ras Tafari, and I wanted to read the opinions of Rastafari brethren and sistren.

Peace.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: