Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:03:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 116 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Human Interdependence Party Presidential Candidate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Human Interdependence Party Presidential Candidate  (Read 5365 times)
Julian Pembroke Steptoe

Julian Pembroke Steptoe, HipAmerican

« on: August 30, 2006, 10:39:38 PM »

Campaign Profile For HipAmerican Presidential Candidate
Write-in your November 2008 ballot, the following name:
Julian Pembroke Steptoe

Born in Washington, DC in 1951, I've been studying to serve as this country's president for most of my life, ordained by a frustrated citizenry, to lead America away from white supremacist traditions of racism and toward its Declared and Constituted goals.
My campaign to occupy the presidency by election to the 2009 Inauguration, begins in earnest to confront and reverse the damage done in the years since the KKK assassinations of the sixties, and by the current Bush administration.
My struggle has lead me into proceeding through a non-profit, culturally based, and volunteer effort I've titled Tragedy's End, which includes the Human Interdependent Party of America, a political direction and advocacy program aiming to coordinate and inspire political efforts toward the American goal and away from Amerikkkan goals.
I strive within the Black perspective to foment humane perspectives in all areas of political, economic, moral, and religious discussions and endeavors, championing the independent individual and the interdependent community toward cultural affinity and Afrimerican reparation against historical and current inequity.
In the course of my campaign and through correspondence here and elsewhere, I aim to develop and make plain my platform and qualifications, so I invite your responses and inquiries, as a true democracy demands input from its constituency. But input is not enough. I aim to generate the participation of all dedicated to achieve America's promise, and offer to lift the blinding veil, enabling other volunteers to stand for office in the new traditions of the Human Interdependent Party of America.
This is my life's mission not of my choosing but of my acquiescence to the pleas of brave Americans desperate for freedom, rendered unto me by time and circumstance. In my own craving for justice, I have listened and learned of, by, and for the people, to the degree that I can bear their trust into the leadership, convey, and enact its proper power.
A spinal injury keeps me functionally disabled from participation in the mainstream of socio-economic activity, but I'm using my resources to build this public charity, "Tragedy's End" to generate strengths in the world that will end tragedy.
To speed the accomplishment of this goal in the interest of the public benefit, "The Human Interdependence Party of America" will be a subsidiary outreach of "Tragedy's End", and will manage the volunteer effort to elect me to the Presidency of the United States of America in the November 2008 election.
Also, an inter-faith effort, "The Secular Church of God In Each and All", will be launched by "Tragedy's End", to bind faith and reality into a meaningful, and life-preserving experience for all of mankind.
This dual drive will be the focusing element for many outreach and production efforts by "Tragedy's End" volunteers and clients that will design and implement arts, strategies, and products that decommodify the cultural sense and human persons of black America (Afrimerica), in order to establish equality which has been co-opted by traditional inequity.
I recognize that America must accept Afrimerica as a population slowly and painfully immigrating, in seeking refuge and recompense from white supremacy, to its priviledges and duties as a fully integrated citizen population. Without the protection of a cultural identity we are unhoused petitioners in the land for which our ancestors were bled to enrich.
Publications concerning our efforts will be forthcoming, and you are invited to query and participate by contacting our email address, which is HipAmerican@Yahoo.com
After graduation, I attended the University of Rochester at Rochester, New York on financial scholarship that covered room and board and tuition, not including money for books - to my surprise, to major in physics, inspired by Mr. Hanson, a physics teacher at Ballou. Without books, and without financial theory, I fell behind in grades and resources, ending up leaving with four course credits (psychology, sociology, physics, and English) and a summer sales job. But, while there, I wrote for the Campus Times newspaper, and the UR Journal, helped establish the Association for Black Drama and the Arts, wrote, cast, and began directing a musical drama whose production was shut down before rehearsals were complete, performed in a production of El Hajj Malik, wrote and performed as a vocalist self-accompanied on the piano, worked as a cafeteria dining monitor at a local junior high school, where I also lectured a class on journalism that produced a paper composed by the students, played for the junior varsity football team as a defensive lineman and linebacker (from where I scored my only touchdown, a game winner), and offensive halfback.
Returning home after working summers in Miami and Cleveland, (where I got injured but was rescued by a vision of friendship), for the Southwestern Company of Nashville, TN selling the Ebony Pictorial History of Black America, I managed to find employment at the Post Office, and then at the Federal Bar Library, and spent a year as a bailiff for the DC Superior Court, then gravitated toward my interest and jobs in the restaurant industry.
In short, this led me to Atlanta, where I spent ten years touring the industry and investigating the roots and branches of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s mission as the essential American mission, and the special relation of labor between America and Afrimerica. In all these, I've made and kept friends and am grateful for the sheer humanity made evident in all our involvements.
Integrating God and Godlessness
The theory of God suggests that the physical universe began and is conducted by a living signal that remains beyond physical existence, and that life is connected to this signal to conduct it and diversify the experience of its will, and is given to understand and command it through its bodies in interrelation with one another that conforms to the universal order, and is apparent to life as elemental (atomic) order, and credited within life as personal contribution by its maintenance, creation, consumption, and employment of molecular structures (blended elements).
The theory of Godlessness suggests that life is a temporal creation of lifeless matter in which life struggles for survival in competition for resources, at times in reciprocative and reproductive partnerships and within groups of mutual sustenance, but each in self-generation by natural device.
Both these theories are acceptable and manageable in humility, which is the human bond through which complimentary and complementary mating and social contracts occur toward personal and speciel survival, as well as the drive that powers individual comfort against individual challenges. Humility permits learning for it recognizes that truth comes to the humble, and sustenance to the hungry.
Allegiance to theory is vocational, for theories are unproven. Allegiance to fact is cultural, providing the environment in which theory and vocation are exercised and researched, and in which individuals are sustained to discover and create, learn and teach, bond and disperse.
In my campaign, I am responding to the cultural aptitude of America's most entrenched citizens, the Afrimerican community. I am campaigning to insure their freedom as the bulwark by which all other -merican cultures maintain theirs, for theirs bears a debt to the Afrimerican.
America and Israel stand back-to-back as Holy Warriors against a world of evil, but they assault in a blindness of their own making. Freedom is not the fruit of dominance, but of equality. Our fore"fathers" got it down in writing. We, their "progeny", must bring it up, keep it up, in living. To shirk and pervert this duty is and has always been unAmerican.
8/6/2006 2:05:59 PM
(c) Julian Pembroke Steptoe
Donated for use by Tragedy's End

Self-gratification is not the basis for life but is a modest vacation from communal relativity, which is life's foundation. Self-gratification that involves others is immoral, involving subjugation and violation. Such is racism. Humanism involves mutual gratification. Volunteer for HipAmerica. Email
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: