Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 85 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  A Crazy African Brother.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Crazy African Brother.  (Read 8402 times)
Queen_Samiya

« on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:35 AM »

Hello Everyone,

This morning, I would like to share something with you all what had happen two days ago. I went to an African stroe two days ago before going to work, and it was this man from Senegal that visit the store from out of town. He said to me that he liked my African jewerly, and I said thank you, and that is part of our culture to wear these, and at first he wanted to laugh, and then again we started to have a deep conversation about countries and other things like that, and when I told him that I am a proud African. Now, this fool telling me that I am not an African, but I am American. I want to tell him something more deeper than that, but I left it along, because it really not worth to argue with someone like him. Some of our brothers and sisters from Africa are no different from the ones down here in the America, and I will tell a next person that would try to insult no matter where that person is from, I will tell this person I am a proud original Asiatic black, African woman and proud of it. I am a Black Nationalist and proud of it.

Any comments please.

Queen Samiya
mwanaafrika
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 11:56:46 PM »

Hello Everyone,

This morning, I would like to share something with you all what had happen two days ago. I went to an African stroe two days ago before going to work, and it was this man from Senegal that visit the store from out of town. He said to me that he liked my African jewerly, and I said thank you, and that is part of our culture to wear these, and at first he wanted to laugh, and then again we started to have a deep conversation about countries and other things like that, and when I told him that I am a proud African. Now, this fool telling me that I am not an African, but I am American. I want to tell him something more deeper than that, but I left it along, because it really not worth to argue with someone like him. Some of our brothers and sisters from Africa are no different from the ones down here in the America, and I will tell a next person that would try to insult no matter where that person is from, I will tell this person I am a proud original Asiatic black, African woman and proud of it. I am a Black Nationalist and proud of it.

Any comments please.

Queen Samiya

MY OPINON:

All PEOPLE OF AFRO/DARK SKINNED COMPLEXION REGARDLESS OF HAIR TYPE CAME/ORIGINATE FROM SAME ANCESTERS. THE EVIDENCE IS NOT ONLY IN THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN BUT EYES & MANY OTHER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND ALSO HISTORY,  CULTURE, TRADITION & LINGUA. IF WE ARE TO CARRY OUT A HISTORICAL ANALYSIS AND A DEEP LOOK INTO THE WAY OF LIFE OF ALL DARK SKINNED/AFRO GROUPS IN THE WORLD, THE EVIDENCE WOULD BE MUCH MORE THAN WE THINK. THE LINK WAS LOST BCOZ OF WESTERN DISRUPTION & STEALING OF OUR CIVILISATION SINCE THE RISE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE & BEYOND.
ITS THE COLONIALIST & CONQURERS WHO HAVE TRIED TO DIVIDE US AND BE TELLING WE CANT AINT BE RELATED. COZ THEY KNOW WE WAS ONCE RULERS & STARTED THIS CIVILASATION BEFORE THEY STOLE IT. THEY ARE JELOUS OF OUR GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO CIVILISATION (ancient Egypt, ancient Aztec, Axum, Kush, Nubia, muu-lan and many more) & SO THEY KEEP ERASING OUR HISTORY, AND THATS WHY THEY HATE US THIS MUCH.

DESPITE ALL THE UPS & DOWNS & WERE WE LIVE TODAY, WE STILL ARE ONE AFRO RACE, WITH ORIGIN FROM THE MOTHER LAND OF AFRIKA. ANYONE WHO OBJECTS TO THIS IS A MENTALLY ENSLAVED STIFF NECKED FOOL AND I HAVE NO APPOLOGIES OR REGRETS FOR THAT.

UHURU KU BANTU BAFRIKA !
Queen_Samiya

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 02:33:11 PM »

Brother Afro Muntu,

I truely agreed with you on that, because it doesn't make any sense for us to be divided like that. When I see a dark skin person, especially myself, I see an African person. Many of our people are not proud of whom they really are. Majority of people in the America would say that they are Black American, but they don't want to admit that they are African, because it is in their blood.

A white man doesn't claim our people Americans. They use to call our people niggers or colored.

Peace,

Queen Samiya
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: