Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:51:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  99.9% SERIAL KILLERS ARE WHITE!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 99.9% SERIAL KILLERS ARE WHITE!  (Read 16895 times)
S1

« on: October 20, 2006, 07:25:40 AM »

The american F.B.I. had reported white male between the ages of 20-35 with or without good jobs make up 99.9% of all serial killers. So you fake rastas think they the same as us still? The FBI reports the profile of a serial killer is a white male so beware and watch your back around them because if 99.9% of posionous snakes were red you wouldnt see me around no red snakes.
 I guess the lukewarms think its a coincidence all infamous murderers are white, I guess its a coincidence white people started World Wars 1 and 2, its a coincidence whites cant stay in sun light, its coincidence they have mutated DNA, and its a coincidence they have enslaved our people for hundreds of years huh? Give me a break and get real people.
lebambi
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 02:33:33 AM »

Comrade S-1 all my greetings to you  Cool, comrade I would like to congratulate you and say thank you to you for that information, our brothers who still think  the whities terrorist should be allowed to be Rasta or we  should hang around those animals are clearly still in the dark and we have to bring them to the light.

comrade some cadre hater in that other forum you took me to be-headed me, the reason for be-heading me it is because I told that cadre who was clearly trying to take side in one of my disagreement with a brother, that if he thinks all I am doing is preaching and if preaching is illegal in the forum then he must not allow people to post he must only allow people to read what they already have there, the next thing was when I tried to log in, it says be-headed for general disruption, even brothers can be haters when they think you have to do things their way and you want to things based on the rules of the forum, none of my thread has been be-headed in the past that mean they conform with the  forum, but that hater be-headed me, but I am cool with that I do not want to post there any way Africa speaks is the place to be, I will not go there again once the suspension is over.

S1

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 05:22:00 AM »

Comrade S-1 all my greetings to you  Cool, comrade I would like to congratulate you and say thank you to you for that information, our brothers who still think  the whities terrorist should be allowed to be Rasta or we  should hang around those animals are clearly still in the dark and we have to bring them to the light.

comrade some cadre hater in that other forum you took me to be-headed me, the reason for be-heading me it is because I told that cadre who was clearly trying to take side in one of my disagreement with a brother, that if he thinks all I am doing is preaching and if preaching is illegal in the forum then he must not allow people to post he must only allow people to read what they already have there, the next thing was when I tried to log in, it says be-headed for general disruption, even brothers can be haters when they think you have to do things their way and you want to things based on the rules of the forum, none of my thread has been be-headed in the past that mean they conform with the  forum, but that hater be-headed me, but I am cool with that I do not want to post there any way Africa speaks is the place to be, I will not go there again once the suspension is over.

Dont let him discourage you comrade dont 4get about the  many other brothas & sistahs that support you. This is a good way to network. Dont let one moderator discourage you let the situation make you stronger.
lebambi
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 06:50:54 AM »

Comrade S-1 you right i should not let one moderator discourage me, i will go back once the suspension is lifted, it will be lifted next month on the 4th,  for now i will keep intouch you with on this forum brother.

thanks for your motivation.
S1

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:23:51 AM »

Comrade S-1 you right i should not let one moderator discourage me, i will go back once the suspension is lifted, it will be lifted next month on the 4th,  for now i will keep intouch you with on this forum brother.

thanks for your motivation.
I really hope you do brotha because besides some brothas & sistahs there were many that appreciated your insight and respected you. Some brothas & sistas might need us to keep returning just like we might need them one day. Stay strong soldier. BLACK POWER!
gnata

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »

The american F.B.I. had reported white male between the ages of 20-35 with or without good jobs make up 99.9% of all serial killers. So you fake rastas think they the same as us still?

Hotep S1 ,
I appreciate the information , and i am eager to use it throughout the web in others forums , but to make sure that my message is relevant , it would be good , if  you displayed the link of your information , a link we can easily ( me too ) count on , thanx  Two Thumbs
lado
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 05:18:30 AM »

WHY LADO REFUSED AND STILL REJECTS THE BRITISH
COMMONWEALTH BROAD ACTS ----

What is CommonWealth to Africa ?

The Article 15 of Berlin Treaty gave the European
Colonizers the Legal Right to own the Land and the People
and enabled the 400 year-old slave trade (1440-1840) to
continue in a modern-day modified system of slavery. The
old African Kingdoms were in fact transformed into Slave
States, and still today they are kept in the stranglehold
of Colonial Power. Some of these powers are Britain,
France, Portugal, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, the
Netherlands and even Denmark who formerly occupied Ghana
and later sold it to Britain. The legality of the Berlin
Treaty was derived from the Paris Conference which was
concluded on 3 August 1875, the aim of which it was to
enslave the Africans in their own continent. Under the
pretext that slave trade was inhuman, the European and
American leaders came to an understanding and concluded
that it would be more profitable to enslave the Africans in
their own African continent under European administration
who would bring the " blessings " of civilization,
Christianity and commerce to the " backward " African
souls.

This concept was termed " Terra Nullus ", in short the land
of the continent of Africa belonged to the European and
American Masters, and not to the Rightful Owners, the
African People. The procedure for the practical
implementation was laid down in the Berlin Conference which
started 15 November 1884 and was concluded by signing the
Berlin Treaty on 26 February 1885. In fact the Charter of
the OAU ( Organization of African Union ) of 25 May 1963
was drawn up in such a way as to keep and maintain the
Legal Validity of the Paris Conference of 1875 enshrined in
the Berlin Treaty in 1885. This ingenious way of
controlling the African people is surpassed only by the
Spanish conquestadoros almost five hundred years ago who
enslaved the Indian civilizations of Latin and South
America and the Carribean Islands, including Cuba. The
control is made complete by imposing the language of the
Colonizers, i.e. Culture through the instrument of the
education system, religion ( Christianity and later Islam )
as well as currency and military. When this was achieved
the African was to be brought the idea of independence .
The Independence issue which was only given by replacing
the European Governors in the already divided countries by
the blacks on coming leaders who attended the European
education schools . These praised leaders by the Colonial
Masters on days of Independence were made first to sign
papers that their countries Independence would mean nothing
to them as the countries would be / remain under the Suprem
Authority of the Colonial Master . Meaning the issue of
Soverenity can not be touched by the so called independent
African countries . That is why there is no black
individual African country still who dares is a Sovereign
State in Africa . The best example is : all the English
Speaking are tied down under the Soverenity Rights ( Legal
Acts ) of the United Kingdom of Britain & Northern Ireland
; today's enlarged World wide Expansion ( Dominium ) of the
Mighty United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
and together with these member countries as the
CommonWealthwealth countries .

The CommonWealth is being futher subdivided into two : with
small ( d ) dominium refering to all black countries and
some Asian English speaking countries and the Big ( D )
Dominium refering to countries where the europeans have
remained leaders ; such is of the two Domains of the
independent countries of Australia and Canada .

Therefore the Role of Commonwealth is still Slave Acts rule
upon Africans . The African Countries , in General
Political and Dilpomatic Affairs , are simply used to earn
Voting powers in General Assembly meetings like in the
United Nations meetings and of the other Organisations to
fulfill the Decisions making of the so called Super Powers
who by Rights are the Sovereign Powers to this countries .
Non Sovereign Powers have No Capacity / Priority to make
Decisions . This CommonWealth Association therefore can
only be contested . By who ? May be General Idi Amin was
right in dissociating Uganda from the CommonWealth in 1973
. Africans may be by now should open Eyes to see better in
future to avoid extended future political conflicts.

By -

Ronald Lulua
black_lioness

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 10:32:59 AM »

Serial killing is a sickness induced by affluence and culture, something like anorexia or depression. Just so happens most affluent people are white. White folks DNA is mutated because it conferred an advantage in cold climates, this is also why they have sharper noses (to warm the air entering their air passage ways). White people enslaved us because they lived in a cold climate and were desperate to conquer something nicer to live in like Africa. They developed capitalism as a way to trade agricultural goods because agriculture is rough in cold places. Slavery arises out of capitalism, don't take my word for it, take Adam Smith father of modern capitalism who wrote a whole treatise on the cost benefits of plantation slavery, particularly in the caribbean. Slavery ended when industrialisation made it redundant, not as some will have you believe because of any kind of moral fortitude on the part on the enslavers. So very important to separate cause and effect. Whites are becoming the victims of their own system, serial killers being an example. Which is why we africans can't copy their example we need to go with our own flow so to speak.

Furthermore I resent the implication that preaching love make you a false rasta. In fact Rasta is about love, all of us are from Africa but different environmental conditions have caused different effects on people living in different places. Very dangerous terrain when you start to say that race makes people different. Thats my 2 cents.

Blessed love
Black Lioness
S1

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 03:26:19 AM »

Serial killing is a sickness induced by affluence and culture, something like anorexia or depression. Just so happens most affluent people are white. White folks DNA is mutated because it conferred an advantage in cold climates, this is also why they have sharper noses (to warm the air entering their air passage ways). White people enslaved us because they lived in a cold climate and were desperate to conquer something nicer to live in like Africa. They developed capitalism as a way to trade agricultural goods because agriculture is rough in cold places. Slavery arises out of capitalism, don't take my word for it, take Adam Smith father of modern capitalism who wrote a whole treatise on the cost benefits of plantation slavery, particularly in the caribbean. Slavery ended when industrialisation made it redundant, not as some will have you believe because of any kind of moral fortitude on the part on the enslavers. So very important to separate cause and effect. Whites are becoming the victims of their own system, serial killers being an example. Which is why we africans can't copy their example we need to go with our own flow so to speak.

Furthermore I resent the implication that preaching love make you a false rasta. In fact Rasta is about love, all of us are from Africa but different environmental conditions have caused different effects on people living in different places. Very dangerous terrain when you start to say that race makes people different. Thats my 2 cents.

Blessed love
Black Lioness

This is false. It is an un-scientific theory not a proven fact. Cold climate does not turn a human beings skin white if that was the case the Inuit a.k.a. eskimos would be white skinned people but they are not they are a dark skinned people and have been in cold climates for centuries. Polar bears also dark skin under their fur. This theory has been disproven if you have a link saying otherwise post it or stop believing the myth.
S1

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 03:29:59 AM »

Blessed love
Black Lioness

And I resent people claiming to be rasta when they dont respect the founder Leonard Howell or his beliefs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: