Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:09:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  God intended for some people to be and evil
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: God intended for some people to be and evil  (Read 16063 times)
Lilbit

« on: January 05, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »

I READ IN THE ARTICLE THAT IN THE SANTERIA AND YORUBA RELIGION,GOD INTENDED FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BE MURDERERS, DRUG DEALERS, PIMPS AND PROSTITUTES AND SO ON. I HOPE THATS NOT TRUE.
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »

Well, considering that God doesn't make mistakes, he's perfect and all he does is done at and according to, "HIS" will... then.. he must've intended for there to be evil in the world Huh

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
chiefblackbear

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:19:06 AM »

Why is it that people never accept the consequences of their own actions? For an example trees in the Amazon are cut down the size of 20 football pitches every day or the carbon output that cars and other machineries expel daily into the atmosphere. People make mistakes and when there is a tsunami or a Katrina due to global warming they say its an act of god. We make mistakes and then blame it on the devil or god.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »

wow i dont know where he got that from, obviously some people dont havr understanding of the yoruba cosmology and cosmogony,good and evil exists side by side, the karkic laws law of the universe will come to full effect,i totally agree people have to take ownership for theirn own actions, for example high priests in afrika, can cast spell in small people,they engage in spiritual warfare,why cant some high priests,from kongo,nigeria,benim,togo, gabon cast curses on bush,tony bliair,IFA  highly emphasize good character,but we can also defend ourselves,some priests of afrikan spirituality.will cast spells on their own,but will not cast spell on mobutu,uindian nor the euros that causes the suffering in afrika,each orisha has its own atributes, some people have spirituaL POWER  and some people have spiritual power,the queastion remaining is,are they using that spiritual power for the benefit of their people!? they cant cast spells on their colonizers,but they will cast curses and spells on their own people,so i also see it as evil and wicked.
c0cc0

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 12:44:47 AM »

... God gave humans free will. Other animals tend to follow instinct. Humans are ruining the Earth, humans came up with the idea of racial/male superiority (division by class is another thing), humans kill and die for a thing called 'money'. Not all are doing this under threat of a gun to their head, but they kill, steal, rape, etc anyway, because they have the free will to do so. And then, by the laws of karma, these people get what's coming to them.
chiefblackbear

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 03:24:32 PM »

People (us) are not born evil it’s just the environment that we are surrounded by, that affect what we choose to do with our minds and bodies. I don’t believe good and evil ying and yang exists side by side but I do believe that there are certain cosmic laws that must exist to keep a balance on earth and the galaxy.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: