Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  BLACK AND WHITE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: BLACK AND WHITE  (Read 35744 times)
c-spot_rasta

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2003, 06:18:32 PM »

can't we just stop all this hatin, on other message boards the blacks and white get along fine without all of this critisizm and how can we expect to get the world to stop racsim if we cant even stop fighting amongst ourselves, those r my feelings on this all this fighting isnt healthy
Ruaka

ONE GOD

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2003, 05:16:58 AM »

Yes! I am a man of mixed origin, my mother from Africa and my Father from Europe. I grew up in Kenya and lived in a Uptown suberb of only rich men, many white, many black. But what I have seen is that when europeans travel abroad they get all that they want, when an african comes to Europe he will live in a poor neighbourhood and have many troubles learning the language and getting jobs, education. There are many injustices in this world and alot of it has to do with the coulor of our skin.
Ive gone through many battles because of my skincoulor, In Africa I am a european, in Europe I am a African. Nowhere is there rest. The lord has given me peace and blessings.
It upsets me to see so many people fighting and quareling about the coulor of our skin. There is no way to freedom and equality in fighting! Dont blame white men, for it is not their fault. We who see injustice are the ones who must stop injustice, whether white or black, mixed or not we are all Jah children and we must start to act like it! Dont waste your time fussing and fighting, get wise, expand your relationship to the lord and HIM will guide you. No more black and white. ONE. Peace and blessings to you all.

I forget to add I am no longer living in Kenya I and I moved out a there recently to come to europe and see new things, seen. I must also add, Ive long thought of my father as babylon. He was a wicked man who came to Africa to stay, build big house and use Africans as labour. I say Africa for the Africans. Peace and blessings

While some drown in the sea of poverty others cruise in the ships of riches/ Sam
Jasse

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 09:14:18 AM »

remember that rastafarI is a black movement
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: