Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:06:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 139 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  The chameleon sees many things
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The chameleon sees many things  (Read 5380 times)
nomo8

« on: February 03, 2008, 04:05:39 PM »

The chameleon is wise indeed , it's archetypal symbolism that is.  It is not false to make ones way in the world observing while blending in. The chameleon remains distinct and unique, even bizzarre in its singular appearance, true to itself, the wizard of the forest, yet it goes where others cannot and prospers .  In ancient myth, fables, foklore there is great wisdom.  Generations ago , familiarity with cultural icons and archetypes was mandatory aspect of formal and informal education.  This education is abandoned and even supressed for a reason.  At our collective peril. 

Bantu Kelani's post of such teachings sparked me to rejoin this forum for the moment, as the chameleon is one of my favorite symbols and indeed, the actual animal as well is comforting and pleasant to me.

N8 blending in, occasionally zapping flies with tongue of reason.  The blessed relief of salt water is near me now, enabling.....Only now does the writer truly appreciate what has been hidden about the Congo.  Having challenged other white people and asians at fairly "high levels", respectfully, regarding multiple African holocausts and current "situation" for the most part, I suggest, you of the diaspora are on your own, perhaps as it should be for the struggle to come.  The  chameleon sees the technology trap the northern hemispere people's are in, the scrambling, the neverending emergencies, their cities bursting at the seams , no more retreat to the small family subsistance farm is possible.  The spirit of conquest is inevitable under such circumstances.  It is cyclical .  natural climate fluctuations are part of the big picture.  Beware the fable of demonic CO2 and the fable's champion, a tobacco farmer who willingly handed power to the current president of the USA.

Chameleons are more worried about mercury laden coal emmissions, radoactive fallout, Depleted Uranium dust circling the globe, CO poisoning (carbon monoxide) , plutonium wastes, dioxin and radoactive wastes dumped in ocean off Ethiopia and Kenya, space weapons,  "chem trails", HARP, and the list goes on. 

Yes , it is almost as warm now, but not quite, as it was a thousand years ago when the Vikings plundered the people's of the Americas, but retreated after "Greenland" became ice-land again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: