Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:54:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 60 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Iran's Ahmadinejad on the Jewish Holocaust
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Iran's Ahmadinejad on the Jewish Holocaust  (Read 30935 times)
vahshi

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 04:22:34 AM »

Hey guys

I know quite a bit about Iranian political system.  If you have any questions regarding these issues please let me know or if you need help with any translation.

Basically 50-60% of what the western media discusses about Iran is fake.  Its all propaganda to convince Americans to invade Iran like they have invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Libya.  In fact watch for US media talking about how Iran has E.M.P weapons!  LOL, an E.M.P weapon!   Why would Iran need one of those for?  You know the Iranian government isn't going out of its ways to attack the American people.  The government has other things to worry about, like skyrocketing inflation and heaving sanctions that is crippling all industries in Iran.
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

Hi Vahshi. Akwaaba (welcome) to the board (I'm not an admin or anything - just saying welcome).
I don't have much time online at the moment so just saying hi. Please post up your opinions about Iran and what we were discussing when you get the chance. I take it you are Iranian/Persian? Would be good to hear your views.
Respect
Alafia87

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »

Greetings,

@ leeyn, I agree, I also don't think he wants nukes.

@ vashi, I also would be interested in hearing what you have to say relating to the topic.

Alafia87
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: