Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:44:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 63 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Hulk Hogan fired by WWE as he admits to racist n-word tirade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hulk Hogan fired by WWE as he admits to racist n-word tirade  (Read 7360 times)
News
Admin

« on: July 24, 2015, 03:59:54 PM »

Hulk Hogan fired by WWE as he admits to racist n-word tirade where he rants about his daughter sleeping with a black man

Together: Hogan is pictured above with Brooke in 2004. The alleged rant features him complaining about her music career and sex life

EXTRACT:

WWE has terminated its contract with Hulk Hogan after an audio tape emerged of him launching a racist tirade littered with the n-word complaining about his daughter's sex life.

The 61-year-old pro wrestler, whose real name is Terry Bollea, made the comments in a recording which recently emerged as part of a legal battle. It features him repeating the phrase 'f**king n*****s' several times.

Shortly after the contents of the tape became public, Hogan admitted that the tape, recorded in 2007, was real and said his words were 'offensive' and 'unacceptable'.

According to Radar, the audio features him complaining about his daughter Brooke, 27, who was trying to launch a music career.

He said that 'a black billionaire guy' had offered to bankroll her, then speculated about her sex life'.

Hogan told Clem: 'I don't know if Brooke was f**king the black guy's son... I mean, I don't have double standards.

'I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f**king n****rs. But then when it comes to nice people and s**t, and whatever.'

He continued: 'I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f**k some n****r, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

'I guess we're all a little racist. F***king n****r.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173493/Hulk-Hogan-scrubbed-WWE-websites-amid-reports-audio-tape-launching-racist-tirade.html
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: