Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Making Sense of 'The Passion'
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Making Sense of 'The Passion'  (Read 48619 times)
Saddhu_Yogi

Roots

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2004, 12:39:05 PM »

OHM.not trying to destroy anyones faith of a dying savior (which is more of Symbolically than Fact),but the Earliest and True followers of Yashua Ben Yosef and Magdalene KNEW that he didnt even die on the cross at all,but knew of certain (what some would call Voodoo)practices from India and Afrika (particularly Egypt),trust me when i tell you,some Yogis can fool u in MANY ways,for i knew of scriptures in India that will tell u that he didnt die,but lived to a RIPE old age,the Qu'ran tells u he didnt,theGnostic Gospels tell u he didnt,and there are certain Mystery schools (some exoteric scriptures are HIDDEN in the vatican,but are coming to light,we are entering a NEW AGE soon)that know the Truth.you can also find it in the Ible,if ones want to say its not in there.

Last but not least,for some reason,they Really dwell on DEATH ALOT,Hmmmm....i wonder why?Namaste

Vishnu incarnate is H.I.M!OHHHHHHHM Rasta
West Ethiopia and East Ethiopia (India) UNITE!
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2004, 01:00:31 PM »

OHM.not trying to destroy anyones faith of a dying savior (which is more of Symbolically than Fact),but the Earliest and True followers of Yashua Ben Yosef and Magdalene KNEW that he didnt even die on the cross at all,but knew of certain (what some would call Voodoo)practices from India and Afrika (particularly Egypt),trust me when i tell you,some Yogis can fool u in MANY ways,for i knew of scriptures in India that will tell u that he didnt die,but lived to a RIPE old age,the Qu'ran tells u he didnt,theGnostic Gospels tell u he didnt,and there are certain Mystery schools (some exoteric scriptures are HIDDEN in the vatican,but are coming to light,we are entering a NEW AGE soon)that know the Truth.you can also find it in the Ible,if ones want to say its not in there.

Last but not least,for some reason,they Really dwell on DEATH ALOT,Hmmmm....i wonder why?Namaste

I completely agree...good point to make(although you may get  lot of resistance from some)...Others think that is what the "Holy Grail" is...the "secret" he never actually died...The Roscecrutians and Knights Templar knew it...And it is too bad the masses are being fooled. Modern Christianity is Mithraic religion revisited....Yeshua was a student of the KMTic spiritual systems, but that's a whole other conversation.

I like Yeshua because he was a revolutionary against Roman imperialism...I get political motivation from him...but I'd rather go to the origional(and untampered) KMTic system and other traditional African spiritual practices than Christianity...the Helio Biblio borrowed to heavily from pre-existing traditions and has been tampered with too much by our oppressors for me to trust it for spiritual enlightenment.

Ras_Legacy,

Your wlecome...there are a lot of good ones in the Greek and Roman catacombs that depict his as such too....They also show Yeshuas relation to the KMTic and Mythraic practices before him...they have symbols of both on the reliefs. The earliest depictions looked like this...so of course they had to be altered...It's hard to find them anywhere...I was really lucky to come across this one. Here is a link that has the black and white versions of the catacomb pictures...Not very good...but viewable...

http://www.ibiblio.org/nge/blacked/bl1.html

Forward to a united Africa!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: