Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:35:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  NUCLEAR = RESPECT FROM THE IMPERIALISTS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NUCLEAR = RESPECT FROM THE IMPERIALISTS  (Read 11227 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: July 05, 2003, 11:45:37 PM »

It is the Utmost Responsibility of All African Nations to Protect themselves. At all cost, by all Means Necessary! If for nothing else, but to Counter European-American Armories. It is Perilous not to Build a STRONG counter-balance Weapon Development, be Nuclear, Biological and Chemicals, with a strong will to for Usage. This Day and Age, History has shown that World Dominance and Re-Colonization seems to be the Aim of Expansionist Euro-Americans. Only Repellant and Deterrence Understandable to them, is a Higher-grade Weaponry, or one of Equal Weight.

The American and European Political System Doctrine consists of seeking Foreign Villain, of another Race other than White. In modern HiIstory, Eisenhower, Truman, Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton and current Bush all had and have one. From Sihnaouk to Mao tse tung to Khomeini, Ho chi min, Noriega, and Sadam Husein etc... These Patterns cannot be Co-Incidental. This appears to be Methodical and Strategical, to have Outlets to Exhaust and Replenish their Expensively Purchased Weapons. This is aggregately a Three Trillion Dollar Industry. This is also a Political Ploy to Scare, and Control their Shallow Sport and Television Mind-Numbed Population.

I'm personally of a firm Belief that Security combined with Chronic Citizen Hunger is a Recipe for Disaster, nowhere to go but to Lead to an Eventual Collapse of the System. So, it is important to aim for Economic Sustenance in addition to Weapon development. The former USSR is a Testament to this case. They spent for 50 years, but without steady Source of Revenue, they Lost the Arms Race. It costs a Great Deal of Money to Build and Maintain High-Grade Weaponry. The Source of the Funds has to be Constant, otherwise, the Security Aimed for in the First Place, will Overwhelm, and Capitulation will Occur.

I actually think it is IMMORAL for a Nation NOT TO Build a Sophisticated Weapon System i.e. Atomic and Nuclear Defense. I think it is Incompetent and Irresponsible, and Pacifist Leadership TO NOT TO. It is to be the Next Victim of Neo-Colonization and Slaves of European Multnationals, U.S Arm twisted U.N and IMF-World Bank.

NUCLEAR = RESPECT FROM THE IMPERIALISTS.
ONLY WEAK COUNTRIES ARE BULLIED!

kelani-

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
bungo
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 11:32:46 AM »

this is a most possible future you are describing.
the arms race has been in effect for a very long time now but once a nation hits nuclear capability they are no longer a target for real military agression from the west. the armed conflict cold war was played out in non-nuke countries, never in the abomb-capable countries themselves.
this cycle is now being broken by pakistan and india with their kashmir border conflict. it should not be taken too serious as it is made out to be in the west since the conflict was going long before either country developed nukes. noteworthy is that china gave pakistan much of the information needed to carry out successful bombtests possibly to counteract indias influence in the region. also to note is that general zia who was at the time president of pakistan openly stated that the pakistani nukes belonged to the whole muslim world. USAs most valuable ally in the region is Pakistan since without its support neither the afghanistan nor the iraqi wars would have been possible. there are many factors that come into play when developing nukes. one is good presicion steelmanufacture and another is the capability to work up uranium/plutonium to weapon grade. both of these technologies are under very strict export control from the west.
however, most african countries turn to china for higher education and technological knowhow. this is mostly due to economical reasons many african families send their son and daughters to china instead of USA/EU. china has long been the african continents "ivy league".

the concept of "dirty bombs" was popularized during the scare following sept 11 and the taliban regimes desperate search of weapons of massdestruction equaling those of the west.
it is a regular TNT bomb "coated" with radioactive substances such as plutonium wich is in itself one of the most poisonous substances known. it is my belief that such bombs will never be a deterrent for imperialist forces simply because even an illiterate person with no education whatsoever could manufacture one. real nukes demands both a good brain thinktank and a good understanding of industry.
this is the real deterrent in my opinion. the last war on a global scale was not so much about ideas and ideologies as some historians would want people to believe as it was an assessment of power. some chose to glorify their soldiers and all sorts of arguments about superiority of race or culture and genetic bravery and stuff. this is what usually is said when people want to obscure facts. facts like the firebombing of german city of dresden that during one night of horror claimed the civilian causualities equalling hiroshima.

ultimately, in the eyes of those who hold the power over resources and capital, everyone is a nigger when it comes down to maintaining power.

/bungo
bungo
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 03:57:49 PM »

a little ps for the interested.
to know more about dresden bombing

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWdresden.htm

to know more about the man who planned it (including his tour in iraq in the 1030s where they used aircarried gas-attacks against the iraqi "tribesmen")
i quote "An uprising of more than 100,000 armed tribesmen took place in 1920. Over the next few months the RAF dropped 97 tons of bombs killing 9,000 Iraqis. This failed to end the resistance and Arab and Kurdish uprisings continued to pose a threat to British rule. Churchill suggested that chemical weapons should be used "against recalcitrant Arabs as an experiment." He added "I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes to spread a lively terror" in Iraq."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWharris.htm

now tell the dear americans about who used what against who in the first place...
Tyehimba

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 07:50:54 PM »

It is the Utmost Responsibility of All African Nations to Protect themselves. At all cost, by all Means Necessary! If for nothing else, but to Counter European-American Armories. It is Perilous not to Build a STRONG counter-balance Weapon Development, be Nuclear, Biological and Chemicals, with a strong will to for Usage.

I actually think it is IMMORAL for a Nation NOT TO Build a Sophisticated Weapon System i.e. Atomic and Nuclear Defense. I think it is Incompetent and Irresponsible, and Pacifist Leadership TO NOT TO. It is to be the Next Victim of Neo-Colonization and Slaves of European Multnationals, U.S Arm twisted U.N and IMF-World Bank.

Greetings Sis Kelani

I agree with you that it is necessary to arm ourselves, both on a individual level and on a national level  against all forms of imperial exploitation. But we have to arm ourselves with the greatest power there is. It is the folly of Eurocentric thought/nations who think that with physical force in the form of nuclear/atomic high tech weapons they can control the whole world. It is the folly of western civilization that thinks that high tech nuclear/atomic weapons is the greatest force on the face of the earth. Blinded in their folly they ignore the reality of natural law:every action has a reaction. Europeans entered the Afrikan continent with very advanced weaponry in those days, they enslaved Afrikans and brutalised them in every possible way but still they weren't able to exterminate the Afrikan people. The depth of our spirituality is what kept us going. Truth pressed to the ground will rise again.

There are certain values that are constant in all ancient Afrikan cultures. These are the values of justice,balance, truth and righteousness that are responsible for the high level of civilization that ancient indigenous societies achieved. Seeking to take the 'white man's' place in this physical world and perpeuate the same folly is to go again the whole essence of our Afrikaness.I am not saying that you said this, i'm just adressing some general concerns. In every sphere of existence we must propagate that there is a different way forward apart from Eurocentric norms of gross carnal gratification and 'might is right'. Morality is at the heart of ancient AFrikan tradition.
Even so, some questions remain...Can AFrika develop the kind of weapons of mass destruction that those other nations have? Maybe, but the time and resources might be best utilized elsewhere. Continually, is Afrika completley free from neo colonialism to entrust its so called leaders with that level of responsibilty? I think not.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »

Africa must be able to defend itself ust as any man should be able to defend himself. But these technologies are archiac. Africa needs to leap over theses antiquated technologies. Africa is through playing catch up. Africa needs to leave these ancient weapons systems in the dust.

Africa must focus on not just technological advance mant, but cultural, philosophical advancement, medical advancement, artistic advancement. Africa must countinue to combine it's Ancient knowledge with modern technologies to produce wonders the world has never seen and that no one but Africans are capable to create. Astronomy, physics, quantum physics and other so called "advanced sciences" that Ancient Africans mastered. The mastery of these sciences tens thousands of years ago by African Dwarfs even the most brilliant european minds. It is no longer possible to contain the minds of Africans in a box. Neither is it posible to contain such minds in primitive ideas such as "think outside of the box."  We shall return to our origins an origin that can be described as such, "At night when one looks up at the sky what does one see? We see the highiest of hieghts. We see stars, yes-look further what is behind the stars? What is behind the stars that is everywhere without moving? What is behind the stars that touches all things? What is behind the stars that is older than the Universe it self? What is behind the stars that rivals time it self as the originator of such concepts of time? That which is time it self. That whice has seen an infinite amount of universes come and go. That which has created every so called visible and invisible matter or thing that has ever existed or will ever exist. DARK MATTER. BLACKNESS OF SPACE. OR THAT WHICH IS CONTAINED IN PLANTS DIRT, SUNLIGHT, THOUGHT AND EVERY VERIFIABLR AFRICAN THAT HAS, DOES, OR WILL EVER EXIST FORM CREATION UNTILL THE END OF TIME. MELANIN." THE BLACK MANS GOD THAT LIVE IN EVERY KMT/BLACK/AFRICAN. I AM ALIVE BECAUSE I AM BLACK. I AM BLACK BECAUSE I AM MELANIN.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: