Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:55:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Why Killing Is The Biggest Business Of All
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Why Killing Is The Biggest Business Of All  (Read 44336 times)
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« on: April 14, 2004, 11:49:20 AM »

http://rense.com/general51/eat.htm

Why Killing Is The Biggest Business Of All
Penalty Of An Ancient Fraud
By John Kaminski
skylax@comcast.net
4-14-4

"And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: Pick up your swords, go from camp to camp, every man shall kill his brother, every man shall kill his companion, every man shall kill his neighbor."
- Exodus 32:27

"Their children shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."
- Isaiah 13:16

"And you shall eat the flesh of your sons and daughters."
- Leviticus 26:29

"Their town is all green graves, and blood under the feet of its men."
- Aneirin, Welsh poet, c. A.D. 660

"Who is the third who walks always beside you?
... Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded .... "
- T.S. Eliot, "What the thunder said," A.D. 1922

When you become aware of a fleeting thought and try to catch it, it always seems to disappear. But if you try to walk away from it, it pursues you like a shadow, an invisible wraith of foreboding that lurks behind your left shoulder. Uneasily, you turn around to face it, and once again it is not there.

They are numbers on a newspaper page. Silhouettes on a TV screen. Imaginary insects tickling the back of your neck. Objects of hatred targeted by the pastor's pointing finger. Terrorists lurking in your own neighborhood, aiming to blow you up.

Who are these people we feel we must kill in order to assure our own safety, to validate and verify our own lives? Who are these faceless savages who give us nightmares, and accelerate the sales of drugs to calm us down.

Yesterday they were the Palestinians. In our minds we were taught to see beasts with dynamite-encased ribcages ready to shatter our lives on a moment's notice. In reality today we see desperate children throwing stones at Apache helicopters, then lying in the street bleeding after Israeli target practice.

Before that there were the niggers, coming to rape your white daughters. Subsequent exercises in reason reveal to most of us they were really innocent African abductees dangling from a tree limb in a drunken Southern town.

And before that there were those filthy savages called Indians, on whom white Europeans perfected their genocide techniques that became America's principal export, a social technique which - when combined with the latest style in weaponry - provided those in the United States with their much-admired level of prosperity. Subsequent perspective on these forgotten souls - these native Americans - has never evolved, and to this day, they are abused and ravished by the local cops.

Today's terrorists du jour are Iraqis (and Arabs in general), the ungrateful recipients of radioactive gifts from that high-tech plantation called America.

Wrapped in tiny shawls and speaking an odd language (as enemies usually do), they bring us nightmare bombs that manifest the threat we must overcome to stay alive, that give us our reasons for productivity and ingenuity. Funny how it works that way, how civilization evolves responding to threats, whether real or imagined.

Suicide bombers! Splashing the entrails of our own fear all over the front pages of our shrewdly designed existences. Funny how when you see how these creatures of horror evolved, we appear to have invented them ourselves, right in the pages of the Old Testament. You could also call it the Torah, but doing that allows Christians to evade responsibility for this violent horror that grips the world, and it would not be fair to do that, to pin everything on the Jews.

The one good thing about both creeds is that they both stress personal responsibility, and that's what we're trying to define here. That's true, even though they both advocate killing those whose property you covet, as the excerpted quotes at the top of this essay so aptly illustrate.

Few of us ever contemplate that these terrorist threats are works of fiction, crafted by those with an ulterior motive. Usually that motive, if history is any guide, is about stealing someone's land. When you read about so-called villains, the horror is created to achieve the objectives of someone who gains something from creating that threat. As I said, it's usually about land. Or if not, about a very lucrative commodity.

Perhaps it goes back to Cain and Abel, or Abraham and his two sons, one of whom was disinherited and traces directly to the giant wall the erstwhile sons of Isaac are currently building in the West Bank. After all these centuries, still trying to deny the rightful patrimony of their brothers. And murdering their first-cousins at will. And with glee.

There are innumerable instances of righteous killing of those who had something we wanted. Our civilization is built on these lessons. We are still practicing them.

Justice always takes a back seat to avarice because it is conveniently created and administered by those with power over others.

Those who pretend to be religious are only pretending. The laws of God are contrived to facilitiate theft, not forgiveness.

Yet the thought is fleeting. When you turn around to face it it's not there, like a faint but painful memory of some childhood sexual trauma.

Fleeting. And our lives are wasted with murder and mayhem, scarred on our souls like a planet turned to ash by the poisons of our own desires.

Mnemosyne, goddess of memory, what a duplicitous gift you give us. Sweet reverie, how could we kill without you? But we have our Holy Orders!

Somehow our well-being is tied up with having enemies: Palestinian grasshoppers, black rapists, Indian savages. And tied into religion. Defeating death. Repelling the infidel. Planting the flag of Christ in some foreigner's land.

We know who most of yesterday's enemies are. They're still bleeding, those beleaguered few still left alive.

Conject, if you will, on whom tomorrow's enemies may be. And the lies that will be used to condemn them. Chances are good, if history is any guide, it will involve land. And precious commodities of some sort.

Certainly, Bush/Kerry has the Venezuelans in its gun sights. There is simply too much oil there to be left in the hands of people with such dark skin. And Lula's Brazil would be a natural progression once South Guanatamo is established in Caracas, although the Brazilians are reportedly close to perfecting their own nukes, and we all know the United States doesn't pick on countries which can actually fight back.

Which is why - OK, also because of Wal-Mart - that the U.S. will never go after China. Much too tough. Their day is coming. Hell, the U.S. isn't even tough enough to stop the Aztlantics from grabbing San Francisco, Santa Fe and San Antonio, something that will probably happen in the 21st century.

But the Lord says it's cool to kill people for their possessions. And the human race is apparently not ready to distinguish between the spoken words of God and the satanic scribblings of the pederastic priests who interpose their deluded dogma and insist it is the wish of the Messiah.

I lately have been deluged by letters from "concerned" Christians for blaming their faith in my "Fallujah" piece. (See http://www.serendipity.li/iraqwar/hallelujah_in_fallujah.htm .) Makes me realize how sick this religion is, in that so many people would be more worried about saving their selfish souls than in the unjust butchery of innocent people. That is not how to save your soul, people, and the principal thing that is absolutely wrong with all religions.

Got another note from a feller in Mississippi who actually bought one of my books but had to send me a little comic book illustrating why it was more important to "keep the Lord's holy word" than it was to do good works. It depicted a couple who had spent their lives feeding the poor meeting a man who had committed murder but who had "accepted" Christ. At the end, when they meet their maker, the wrathful God welcomes the reformed killer but sends the altruistic old couple straight to hell, pontificating that it doesn't matter what good works you do - it only matters if you follow the word of God.

This may explain why I have such contempt for religion.

I have nothing against God, but religions are pure evil. Simply mind control propaganda meant to assure the serene unconsciousness and political ineffectivness of the deceived populace.

Why is that bullets and holy men in black cassocks always seem to go together?

In this world we try to find someone to look down our noses at, someone who makes us feel that we are better than. Who is it that declares these evil infidels? How many pagans were slaughtered by the fledging Constantinian church?

I suggest that the true pariahs are the ones who create these distinctions: the Brahmins, the British, the Americans, the white Europeans who propagandize these falsely discriminatory distinctions and teach our children to kill because of the color of someone's skin.

It's all a ruse to begin with. It's not really about lineage; it's about cold hard cash.

The true villains on this earth are those who enslave and exploit, who manipulate and massacre to prove to themselves they are the superior ones, when all they are proving is that they are the weak and evil ones. This concept of elite respectability is a sham anyway, since most fortunes in this world were built on illegal activity, from British drug smugglers to Israeli arms merchants to American drug profiteers.

So it is with Western history. The people who wrote the Bible were the bad guys, who went around killing everyone and then invented noble-sounding reasons for doing so. And we Americans, with our vaunted Western civilization, are their literal heirs, in every sense of the word. We have perfected killing and destruction as the highest art form of human civilization.

All the while marching on subliminal orders from the Old Testament.

In Richard Duncan's very scary piece on the savage world he predicts will develop at the shocking end of the age of oil (http://dieoff.com/page224.htm), he foresees it is the indigenous people who will fare the best, because they are well prepared for living close to the land without canned food and automatic can openers. Said the pessimistic geologist, "If God made the earth for human habitation, then He made it for the Stone Age mode of habitation."

And I am constantly reminded of Becker's maxim: "The greatest evil in human history is material production."

Something to keep in mind when you realize the elite are now trying to kill us all off with biotech food that curdles your insides, with aluminium and barium poisoning from the sky the clogs your lungs with hard mucous, with designer prescription drugs designed to make you more dependent on even more poisonous medications, with brain-numbing flouride in the water, with gene-shattering aspartame in our soft drinks, with radioactive polonium in our cigarettes ... it's all too clear that the preconscious triggers from all our religions and philosophies are predicated on self-destruction over our obsessive guilt that we die - and that our loved ones must die - and we can do nothing about it.

It's so clear why we are hellbent to destroy ourselves, and it is best reflected in my favorite Bible quote of all - Deuteronomy 28:56-58:

If your mother does not obey all of God's holy laws, she will be forced to eat her own children!

Come back to Earth, people, before it's too late. If you cling to your hope of heaven, and forget to heal the wounds of those you have injured because of that hope of heaven, it will surely produce exactly what it is aimed at - the death of us all.

It takes a little more understanding that that to truly live. It takes understanding that the messages in the holy books are only false justifications for killing our brothers and sisters. And it is in that sense that God has truly become the devil.

People are always asking me to stop complaining and suggesting something positive they can do fix the evil in this world. Well, here's an idea.

Boycott your churches. Snub your synagogues. Ignore your mosques. Until those preachers come out foursquare for peace and justice, refuse to accept their pitiful propaganda.

The minute you start worrying about your immortal soul is exactly the point at which you lose it.

Besides, that's not God who resides in most houses of worship anyway. It's Moloch! It's Baal. It's Marduk. It's definitely Mammon. The evil one, posing as your deity, teaching you how to pretend to be good rather than actually teaching you how to be good.

Tell your pastor you have a higher standard of morality than he is able to reach, as long as he keeps preaching that Old Testament bigotry and stays silent about America's mass murder of innocents for reasons that are provable lies. What kind of morality is silence about that? Ask him. Tell him. Stand up for what's right.

Quit worrying about your soul. It will take care of itself. Besides, if you're an American you've already lost your soul anyway. You have almost no chance of getting it back.

The only thing God really cares about is how you treat others.

And bombing innocent people in order to steal their land and their valuable possessions, as that fake God in the Old Testament incessantly recommends, doesn't really cut it, does it?

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 01:48:42 PM »

Iyah360

I'm speechless, well almost. Good post. If only more people thought like you and Rense...

Forward to a united Africa!
hailiniemperor

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 06:41:52 PM »

"If someone does not accept the bible and its great message they cannot hope for salvation."  Haile I (save in error)

"Africans are in bondage today because they approach religion through there colonizers." Haile I (save in error)

As a youth most people told me, including my parents, that the bible was full on nonsense. When I began to read the Ible for Iself, I found that the claims were completely fallacious. However, I, like InI Empera, accept that the Ible has been corrupted. This can be noticed in Genesis when the book claims that womban was created from the rib of a man. As InI know that the female is not subordinate to a man. However, no matter how many times babylon wanna corrupt the book, the message stays the same. A man with conscience can read, and when he comes across a passage of corruption, an alert will go off. It was not the bible that justified slavery, as well as contemporary murder and brigandage, but the conscience. A man without conscience will lie to themselves, as well as the Lord.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 08:41:39 PM »

peace and hotep,

meat or flesh eating equals killing. Lips Sealed 2
death accepted on the first level of human devilopment  as food.

freedomisahapislave

out_of_Zion

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 01:00:04 PM »

As a youth most people told me, including my parents, that the bible was full on nonsense. When I began to read the Ible for Iself, I found that the claims were completely fallacious. However, I, like InI Empera, accept that the Ible has been corrupted. This can be noticed in Genesis when the book claims that womban was created from the rib of a man. As InI know that the female is not subordinate to a man. However, no matter how many times babylon wanna corrupt the book, the message stays the same. A man with conscience can read, and when he comes across a passage of corruption, an alert will go off. It was not the bible that justified slavery, as well as contemporary murder and brigandage, but the conscience. A man without conscience will lie to themselves, as well as the Lord.

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness..."  -2 Timothy 3:16

The Bible makes itself clear that it's a 66 package deal.  You either accept all 66 books as inspired and put your utmost faith in JAH's ability to protect his word through his holy spirit, or you set yourself a snare of the wicked one.  

The wording on scriptures can be corrupt, but there are many good translations where there is a literal word-for-word basis with little margin for error.  I don't know what translation you use, but I recommend The New World Translation or the New International Version.  The King James is, of course, always good, too, if you don't mind the antiquated english.  

The most reprehensible thing done is the removal of God's name, Jehovah or Yahweh.  People go around "praising the LORD" and they have no idea who he is.  They think Yeshua was El Shaddai, ALLAH, God Almighty himself.  Bless yourself that you know the difference.  All praise to be to JAH who "[is] worthy...to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because [he] created all things and because of [his] will they existed and were created." (Rev 4:11)  

Peace.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 02:51:59 PM »

out_of_Zion,

I have a question for you...Since other cultures that pre-existed the cannonized Bible had the exact same stories, millenia prior to it's writing. How is the Bible the word of God? And why are these pre-existing papyri and scriptures never given credit or even akcnowledged by people that want to hold onto the belief that the Helio Biblio isn't a compilation of earlier myths...or dare I say a plagerized version of these earlier myths? Can you explain this?

The reason I ask, is you are saying to go to direct translations...but really the Bible itself even the Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic verison is a copy or "versions" of pre-existing texts. If we know the origional texts it was derived from, Why aren't you suggesting we study those? Especially since they are less likely to be tampered with?

Forward to a united Africa!
out_of_Zion

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 03:34:48 PM »

Sister, though I overstand your point and certainly respect your spiritual beliefs, that was not the thrust of my post.  I was trying to impress to haileemperor that if one is to accept the Bible and study the Bible, it is imperative that one accept the ENTIRE Bible since scripture alone makes that clear.  

Moreover, since the Bible's prophecies interlock, it is foolish to reject critical elements that are re-asserted later.  For instance, as haileemperor refuses to accept, the fact that in the book of Genesis Moses writes under inspiration that Eve was formed from man, thus called "wo-man."  This is reinforced later in the role of the wife within a Christian relationship.  As Christ is the head of the congregation, so man is the head of woman, Paul asserts.  He also writes that women should not hold positions of teaching.  Whether ANYONE actually agrees with that is not truly pertinent because the point is that it's there and it's a confirmation Biblically of the relationship between man and woman.  Society today has perverted the meaning of what in ideal terms is beautiful.

With regards to pre-existing texts that have the same stories, I fail to see how the Bible could be predated when it begins with the dawn of man and woman, Adam and Eve.  Certainly there weren't sub-humans writing these accounts before the first two humans in the garden of Eden.  How, then, can the Bible be considered a plagery when the accounts spoken of were passed down true acts of Jehovah's chosen ones...from Abel to Abraham to Noah to Jacob to the twelve tribes.  There's no gap.  What you are suggesting then, I presume, is that these accounts are myths that never happened and the entire Bible is fabricated.  There's too much corroborating evidence for me to even consider that.

If that seems closed-minded, so be it, it's both my opinion that those events occured and my spiritual beliefs have become molded by them.  I certainly don't deny the fact Mohammed walked the earth, though I'm not a follower of Islam, so I fail to see why many non-Christians attempt to deride the accounts that are written of in the Bible - much as they are reiterated in the Qur'an.

out_of_Zion

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 03:37:24 PM »

gman -

don't live in igorance.  Timothy didn't write the books of Timothy.  Paul wrote them TO TIMOTHY.  And the scripture you are speaking of is being misinterpreted by you because women spoke in those very first century congregations that Paul sent Timothy to!  The type of speaking, HOWEVER, is what is being referred to.  They did not publically address the conversation, speak to them, teach them.  The men (usually the elder ones), much as all throughout the Judaic system, exercised the positions of authority within the congregation.

gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 04:56:10 PM »

OK fair enough, my bad. But my point remains, Paul is requiring female subservience (along with slaves being obedient to their masters etc) and your idea of the Bible (every single word in it is just as important and true as every single other word) puts Paul's words on a par with Yeshua's.
out_of_Zion

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2004, 06:56:24 PM »

Different people weigh different scriptures to their own liking.  Every Bible reader (I say Bible reader instad of Christian for accuracy) has favorite scriptures.  Some of us love Psalms whose author we do not even know.   Does that in and of itself not speak volumes?

Now as to whether or not "Paul's words were on par with Yeshua" to paraphrase you isn't really what I was questioning.  I haven't seen any Bibles that feature the words of Paul (as they do with Yeshua's) in red letters, as they are almost all letters to the congregations.  

Paul performed a much different role than Yeshua - and also recall that he, like you and I, was an imperfect human, unlike Yeshua who was determined perfect & unblemished in the sight of JAH.  Jah merely used Paul for a specific purpose - namely to organize and promote the evangelizing in the first century.  He wasn't attempting to overheave the fabric of society, as you saw, he was often jailed for no reason and did not strike out at the jailers, nor even battle his convictions.  So you might chalk up his slaves being obedient to their masters as part of his passive, even weak, nature.  

He made other statements that I certainly don't necessarily AGREE with, but such is the nature of having men write the Bible, you feel the tinge of their own feelings and it makes it that much more real.  I refer to the scripture where he says "I wish that all of you were like myself.  But if a man is given to flames of passion, let him marry."  Now, not only does that statement sound obnoxious and self-righteous, but it's also written by an unmarried man who is obviously ignorant in the ways of marriage.  Why do I say so?  BECAUSE WE DON'T MARRY JUST TO F***!  Our marriage mates our companions, friends, confidants.  Nonetheless, that's part of the scriptures.  So you see there are some things that are a product of the writers that wrote them.  Few Christians will say that marriage is a bad thing - IT WAS ARRANGED BY JEHOVAH HIMSELF!- and yet you have Paul basically saying its a "necessary evil."  

What is the point in all this?  That certain scriptures apply to some people more than others.  The scripture I paraphrased above may incense me slightly at Paul, but it may truly encourage an unmarried brother in that he feels he is giving Jehovah a great gift by focusing on doing his will rather than pleasing himself with a wife and a family.  How many people truly CHOOSE to do this?  Almost none.  There are some who claim to but they are usually undesired mates, to be blunt.  Nonetheless...ha, I think I just negated my own point with regards to that scripture...

The scripture about women not speaking is not meant to demean women obviously, nor do I find many sisters that take offense to that comment.  They raise their hands and answer questions in meetings.  They give parts in the theocratic school where they are in a household ministry situation and they do more than their fair share in the worldwide preaching work, so we're by no means locking them away in the closet.  As to why Jehovah - because it was he who did it first - chose to only have men exercise headship roles, we can only speculate and theorize, but it's hardly a wicked injustice...and it doesn't compromise their freedom in any palpable way.

gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 03:51:24 PM »

OK so different scriptures apply to different people... so if that's so essentially you're agreeing with what haileiniemperor said in the first place... that he vibes which scriptures are 'right' and which are 'wrong'... only you're saying they're only 'right' or 'wrong' for HIM, right? (for haileiniemperor that is, I'm not saying HIM like His Imperial Majesty).
Personally my common sense and inner instincts tell me that I am under no obligation to follow every specific law in Leviticus (for eg.), that those laws were intended by Moses to apply to that specific people at that specific time, not by JAH to apply to everyone throughout time. Same way my common sense and inner instincts tell me it's wrong to move into someone's land and kill them all and dash their babies' heads against the rocks etc. (Unless you want to look at those kinds of scriptures metaphorically as saying we need to ruthlessly wipe out the negative parts of ourselves, as some interpret the Bhagavad Gita.)
out_of_Zion

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2004, 11:29:51 AM »

OK so different scriptures apply to different people... so if that's so essentially you're agreeing with what haileiniemperor said in the first place... that he vibes which scriptures are 'right' and which are 'wrong'... only you're saying they're only 'right' or 'wrong' for HIM, right? (for haileiniemperor that is, I'm not saying HIM like His Imperial Majesty).

No.  haileemperor was implying certain scriptures are not even inspired, which is a demonic, Satanic statement to make about the sacred scriptures.  Contrasted with that, I was only saying that certain scriptures apply more to some people than others...but no where did I implicate that any scriptures were not written under divine inspiration and thus the word of Jehovah God Almighty.

As for you not keeping Levitical law - you're not supposed to.  Paul tells us "Christ is the end of law," meaning, if you put your faith in the ransom provision, all the Mosaic laws and pre-existing laws are no longer applicable to you.  Notice, though, that even these modern day religious Jews fail to keep the covenant they entered into, i.e., they are not still offering animal sacrifices.  It just further proves that they have lost divine favor and are making a mockery of the Most High.

You are aware that when the Israelites were issued a decree to slaughter people that they were killing people who were subjects for Gahenna, don't you?  When Jehovah told them to kill the Baal worshippers, killing the offspring of the wickedd is a part of it...these people were sacrificing their children by burning them alive and were completely driven by demons.  It is not as though they were slaughtering a calm and peaceful people.

Rootsie

Rootsie.com

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2004, 02:05:28 PM »

You could not be more innacurate about the Canaanites.  And the fact of the matter is that nobody from Moses on could get the Hebrews to stop worshiping Ba'al. When the Babylonian captives returned in 600BC they saw the benefit of a state religion, having observed the Babylonians, and even having served in the government. They wrote the Bible, borrowing much from the Babylonians, including the whole 'baby in the bullrushes' story, denied priestesshood to women, and tried to shut down the worship of the gods and goddesses who had always been honored side by side with YHWH, who was after all a Midian storm and thunder god. Even Abraham, if he came from Ur as the Bible says, that makes him a Mesopotamian too. The Cannaanites were not even a warlike people, and as for the human sacrifice bit, all you have to do is read the Old Testament and the non-stop slaughter to figure out who was cornering the market on human sacrifice. "We are the Chosen people. Anyone who does not embrace our view of the world is a blasphemer and has to die." From that day to this, the same old story. The world virtually held hostage to a xenophobic ideology.  It's interesting. In pre-Dynastic Egypt the king and all his household would willingly sacrifice themselves for the continuation of the life of all the people. Maybe from our modern viewpoint that seems barbaric, but the fact of the matter is that now millions are sacrificed so that the king can be well-fed, so that he and his can continue.
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2004, 09:13:13 AM »

A group of people needs to kill another group of people for their land, resources, whatever. After this is said and done, they come in, then write a history which makes them look more righteous than the group which they killed.

This is the legacy of colonialism.

"Moloch was represented as a huge bronze statue with the head of a bull. The statue was hollow, and inside there burned a fire which colored the Moloch a glowing red. Children were placed on the hands of the statue. Through an ingenious system the hands were raised to the mouth (as if Moloch were eating) and the children fell into the fire where they were consumed by the flames. The people gathered before the Moloch were dancing on the sounds of flutes and tambourines to drown out the screams of the victims."
__

Today we sacrifice children to the god of money and self-importance which manifests itself in the Bull market on wall street."a huge bronze statue with the head of a bull" They feed us propoganda, titillate our primal natures for sex and violence with movies and T.V. and wrap us up in the trivial petty gossip fostered by sitcoms and the glamerous lives of Hollywood stars, the "dancing on the sounds of flutes and tambourines" which all functions to "drown out the screams of the victims"
out_of_Zion

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2004, 09:32:34 AM »

Rootsie:  I don't feel the need to defend the veracity of the Bible because it's been done by people with infinitely more knowledge than I who could make the argument much more proficiently, and you obviously don't agree with them.  So for me to reason on the matter would be quite futile indeed.  And I certainly am not the kind of fool to jump on a soapbox and curse you for not agreeing with my stance on the matter, so it's to be left alone.

Iyah - so true.  A friend of mine epitomized it, the phenomenon of which you speak, by saying that "abortion is infant sacrifice to the sex god (Molech)."

What is the punishment for this though?

"And your eye should not feel sorry; soul will be for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."  -Duet 19:21

Simple enough.  Jehovah is not blind to this murder.  

"For the [true] God himself will bring every sort of work into the judgment in relation to every hidden thing as to whether it is good or bad."  -Eccl 12:14

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: