Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:47:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Where do you want to go?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where do you want to go?  (Read 20299 times)
Ayinde
Ayinde

« on: April 25, 2003, 03:08:13 PM »

How do you plan to get there?

These are the things to be worked out.

What happens when you feel your brain racing, your senses awakened and a hunger to move forward, a hunger for knowledge?

If you know these answers either you are getting there or you are already there.

There is an order to everything and as ONE weighs for appropriate time and place, ones must express how they feel so that others may benefit from their experiences.

In this work there is no shepherd leading a flock. This is the time for shepherds to make shepherds. Each must give account for oneself.

For those who are ready, it is time...
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 01:03:51 PM »

Give Thanks for the topic Ayinde,

Two important aspects I can see regarding it:

One must realize everything in life has to follow a process to become real. So, people who like instant achievements get mad and frustrated.

Other point is to engage in an occupation where one can express what one feels about life (this is not easy when people have to engage in any available job just to survive).

Sometimes whe get frustrated because we would like things to happen faster. More important then the speed is to see if we are in the right way, because going slowly is more sure of getting to the point the trying to rush to it. So one must go easy.

I totally agree that without self-leadership INI can't get there. The individual level of existence is the main one. At the same time that self-leadership brings freedom brings responsability for the own decision, wich I lot of people want to avoid.

I Love the Rasta saying "Each one teach one". That's how I feel. Everyone is Master and Disciple simultaneously. Everyone has the own experiences and conscience, so no one's opinions should be left behind as empty and useless.

Just I humble visions regarding this reasoning.

Love and respect to the I Idren Ayinde and give thanks for the I's works. Wink

Mandingo.

Haile,
Wisdom, Knowledge, Strenght & Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 05:12:26 AM »

If people find that they are trapped in babylon system then they have to first work out if they are frustrated because they simply want more money, if they want another male or female in their lives or if they have a genuine desire to pursue higher development.

This is important because far to often people complain about the system only because they are in need of financing and if an opportunity arises they easily embrace the very corrupt system they formerly condemned.

This usually deludes others who may have gravitated to individuals and groups because of their position on social injustices.

I know many people who were previously outspoken about corruption who ended up aligning themselves with the same corruption. They try to justify their change with silly excuses like, "them white people making all the time so it is time we get some".

If people are serious about development, then there are legitimate ways they can earn within the system without becoming engulfed and contaminated by the system.

Also, some people find that they are continually getting into ‘bad’ relationships and they fail to see their own shortcomings that cause them to lack a better discerning ability.

These are not issues that lack answers. If people feel they are unable to do better, then the first step towards improving is recognition of their inability to help themselves and a willingness to take reasonable steps to improve.  There are laws in nature that addresses this and it can be rationalized. But these laws do not work until there is a genuine effort to pursue righteous living. The laws that govern all aspects of life are there for everyone and it is up to people to refine their characters to be able to observe these laws and apply them.

No divine saviour is going to fly down from the sky and solve anything for people. It is up to people to legitimately engage the process that allows them to become conscious and in that exercise they may recognize their saviour and salvation.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 12:49:57 PM »

Blessed Love Ayinde,

So nice to daily reason with you  Smiley

Righteousness is not an esy path, as life is always a test and we have to prove we deserve truths and rights.

I totally agree with the I  Smiley

Is when people act that we see who they really are.

What I find fundamental is that people engage in activities where they can express how they feel about life and the world.

I graduated in journalism. when I dicided to study it I had clear in my mind that this is a cultural revolutionary occupation.

With the time, I had to do some works that didn't go againt I principles but that also weren't revolutionary as I expected. I was engaging in it for money survival really, but I checked that I wouldn't engage in something agressive to life.

The solution I found to justify things to my mind and soul is that, in the times im not working to get money, I'm working to Jah.

I have written the first book, as far as I'm concerned, about Rastafari in portuguese (in brasil, don't know about portugal and african countries who speak portuguese like Angola, Moçambique). In Brasil I could never find I book about Rastafari, just some poor translations and some things about reggae music. So, I decided to put I researches in a paper. I still didn't edited it, but I have already given some copies to close Idrens who couldn't wait until I raised the money to do so. Right now I'm rasosing the money to be able to put the book in the brasilian market, and I will eventually get the finances as Jah wants so (I'm saving money from presentation from the dub band, together with the Idrens from teh band who really want to support me on this project). I have also translated the book from the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church "Marijuana and the Bible" and have reasoned with the author, Jeff Brown, who gave all teh support and permission to work over his work.

I expect that I can work and live from I researches and from the music we are doing. This is educational revolution and is what makes me feel happy for beeing alive. When we can't engage in things we feel we can express ourselves, life is boring and senseless.

Much Raspect to the I,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 03:29:55 PM »

"What I find fundamental is that people engage in activities where they can express how they feel about life and the world."

I saw you made this point twice but I failed to find any "work related" activity that can stop people from expressing themselves.

Some places may wish to deny this freedom and some people may be too afraid in a given workplace or country, but they can still express themselves.  

So what if you are jailed or killed for what you strongly believe, think or feel. There are many other blessings to be derived from engaging the systems that may wish to deny human rights.

Often people are not wise enough to know how to legitimately get around these obstacles. But even if they don't, then if one gets killed, it is just part of one's journey and need not be the end of one's 'life'.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 01:06:25 PM »

Idren Ayinde,

I impression is that some occupation just help keeping things the way they already are.

Some occuptation help perpetuate violence, exploitation, disonesty.

One may perform any occupation in a symphatic way, or in an agressive way, I agree, but one can't change the profile of it. Every form has a function and some occupations exist to perpetuate badness.

Engaging in an occupation where one can help transforming reality to something bettter to the future generations is something important for one to think about.

Anyway, just I humle perception Smiley

Give thanks for the chance tor eason with you again Ayinde.

Love and respect,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 03:05:25 PM »

The occupation/work environment might not be ready to change but that does not prevent one from doing and saying what they think is right.

You can always do the right thing.

Your responsibility is to improve you and in so doing others MIGHT learn from your example. That is the legitimate process for transformation.

In any environment people can do what they think is right even if it carries "grave" consequences. No one was put here to change the world on his or her own. In improving themselves they are legitimately contributing towards improving the world.

Too many people seek to make changes outside without sufficiently engaging themselves to view everything correctly.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 03:27:29 AM »

I see what you mean aaaaand is very true.

I agree that the principal level is the individual, that can then be extended by the example. If one can realize the complementary part of life, and that the developmenmt of self is the main focus of our lifes, then the person can very possible see the better function for every activity.

But what if what one has inside is babylon?

Yes, there's a right and a wrong way of doing things and that's up to each one to decide wich way to go.

But I think about some occupations:

What is the role of a politician, of a military....just to give some examples...aren´t this degenerative occupations to help keeping things the way they are? And don't we have revolutionary activities that bring education, organization and mobilization of society to a higher hights?

I'm not saying that, depending on the person, he can use in a better way the skill of a lawyer for example, but one can't change the essence of the accupation.

How do you see that Idren?

Give thanks for the reasoning,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 09:42:26 AM »

How you are addressing this problem of individuals taking responsibility for improving themselves is exactly the problem.

At the core you have not changed as yet; you are making an effort. It is you who are engaging the reasoning to work on yourself; it is you who will have to change.

You have not finished working on you so you lack the ability to see outside of yourself with the right type of vision. It is impossible for you to see the bigger picture and how individual changes affect the whole until you transform completely.

You have to realize all of yourself first, before trying to fix anything else. If you are not sure where this direction eventually takes one, through your own development, then you could be misleading others or making recommendations that lead to another dead-end. So the process at this time is strictly about you.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 12:40:10 PM »

Ayinde,

I see this more clearly everyday, I'm far from finishing the work on I poor and limited individual level.

However I can also feel how the little I've been learning, have been turning my lifestyle into something more positive. As I was a very sick teenager phisically/mentally/spiritually, i had to learn that I destiny is directed by I lifestyle and if I couldn't control it, I would go to a dead end.

Positioning the individual level as the main one and getting the responsability of oneself mentally/phisically/spiritually seems to be the key to selfcontrol.

If what I overstand from you is correct, I agrre I shouldn't expect things from other people and just focus on I work and on I process and in correcting I own mistakes.

I feel againt no one as everyone and everything is a master to me. I'm a searcher. And I know is a long way to selfknowledge so I have no time or space to lose.

This is the main reason I love coming here, to learn and turn myself into a better human beeing everyday.

I know I shouldn'r worry about distractorsd and just focus on i example and attitude and what has to be done.

Always Love reasoning with the I,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2003, 04:51:43 PM »

I feel we can both agree on this at this time.

I agree that the principal level is the individual, that can then be extended by the example. If one can realize the complementary part of life, and that the developmenmt of self is the main focus of our lifes, then the person can very possible see the better function for every activity.

Some are realizing this, and this has a profound impact on world conscious development. It is not that individuals should rush to change others, but those who now realize better do set a better example which gives others a better model to learn from.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: