Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:00:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Mary Magdalene the "Bride of Chirst"?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Mary Magdalene the "Bride of Chirst"?  (Read 48881 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: July 29, 2004, 10:27:07 PM »

In the Last Supper painting there seems to be a feminine character who is seated to Jesus' right, and is often said to be Mary Magdalene, and perhaps by Leonardo Da Vinci himself.  Notice Jesus has a red robe on a blue cape. The person seated to his left -IMO, obvsiouly a woman- has a blue robe with a red cape. It's kind like a reverse image and a sign of "Spiritual Marriage", the Ying and the Yang opposites yet complementary principles don't you think? It's an interesting painting to contemplate. If the historical Jesus Christ ever existed, then it makes us remember that he was a Jew. He supposedly was a Rabbi to those he ministered to. In Hebrew tradition it is impossible to be a Rabbi and not to be a married man. Therefore, it makes very reasonable that Jesus would have taken a wife! Besides in all my life, I've never seen a Rabbi who wasn't married.

It's clear to me that in the Last Supper Da Vinci coded the discrepancies in the writings of the Roman Churchmen who destroyed on several occasions significant records of the Jewish Essenes, Christian Gnostics, the Knights of Templars and other arcane sects that claimed that Mary Magdalene was "the disciple Jesus loved". Indeed, it has always been very illogical to me that Jesus who was so fair and loved all life and humanity was so against women.. So, I always knew that there is something radically wrong with the writings of the Christian Church.  

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
House_of_Ra-sta

Roots

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 06:59:23 AM »

yes Bantu,i've ALWAYS knew of this fact.also in the Ible(i think its in john,where there is a "suspicious" disciple whos name is not given,but is just known as the disciple whom jesus "loved",when i did i Research.i found out that it was Magdalene herself,but they didnt want ones to know,i wonder why....

Last but not least,Leonardo Di Vincci,Michael Angelo and others were from a "secret" order.they had certain troditions that they would depict in their paintings,and VERY MUCH dis-liked the orthodox christians and showed their teachings in their paintings.For example,the painting from Leonardo that u forward with was HATED by the orthodox church(he knew what he was doing when he painted it).theirs also another painting of the last supper where theres a man sneaking up on jesusn with a knife!(i have a clock with this on it)the reason for this is because Leonardo and the rest didnt like how the orthododx say jesus is this and that,when John the Baptist was left out and had a Major role also.an example of this also is that theirs a painting where John & jes-us were born and Mary and her cousins hand was over Johns head and not jesus's.

Enter into this House,sons and dawtas of Ra-sta
your works will be weighed and then InI will go
to Higher Heights!
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 08:46:04 AM »

yes Bantu,i've ALWAYS knew of this fact.also in the Ible(i think its in john,where there is a "suspicious" disciple whos name is not given,but is just known as the disciple whom jesus "loved",when i did i Research.i found out that it was Magdalene herself,but they didnt want ones to know,i wonder why....

Last but not least,Leonardo Di Vincci,Michael Angelo and others were from a "secret" order.they had certain troditions that they would depict in their paintings,and VERY MUCH dis-liked the orthodox christians and showed their teachings in their paintings.For example,the painting from Leonardo that u forward with was HATED by the orthodox church(he knew what he was doing when he painted it).theirs also another painting of the last supper where theres a man sneaking up on jesusn with a knife!(i have a clock with this on it)the reason for this is because Leonardo and the rest didnt like how the orthododx say jesus is this and that,when John the Baptist was left out and had a Major role also.an example of this also is that theirs a painting where John & jes-us were born and Mary and her cousins hand was over Johns head and not jesus's.

Did you mean Orthodox or Catholic church? Or were you reffering to before the split of the two? I also agree with everything said here. The secret of the Nights Templar, Gnostics, and  Essenes, Priory of Sion, and most other secret societies(Masons ect.)...was the verneration of the feminine Isis(Auset)/Goddess principle with the masculine Osiris(Ausar)/God...No matter how disguised and twisted it became. These groups continued in the practice of balance and unity in opposites that the modern day church wants to conceal...I have a question for you both. Besides the obvious political/economic control the church has by keeping it's flock ignorant and not illuminating/enlightening them, as well as trying to hide the ancient African origins of their teachings (to keep "saving heathens" as excuse for colonialism and slavery) do you feel their are other reasons they conceal this information? It has always perplexed me, they go to such great lengths to hide the somewhat obvious(obvious once people have access to the informsation concealed, which the posters on this site do a particularly good job of Wink)....

Forward to a united Africa!
preach

Roots

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 11:41:56 PM »

Alot of people who agree with the idea of jesus being married make reference to the chapter in the bible where he attended a wedding and turned the water into wine. I always tell people to read it for themselves and determine if there are any clues that might suggest that the wedding jesus attended may be his own. It is laughable that people get offended when a person suggests that jesus was married. To the devout christian fanatics who might be reading why is it so horrible for jesus to have been married?

love
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »

I have a question for you both. Besides the obvious political/economic control the church has by keeping it's flock ignorant and not illuminating/enlightening them, as well as trying to hide the ancient African origins of their teachings (to keep "saving heathens" as excuse for colonialism and slavery) do you feel their are other reasons they conceal this information? It has always perplexed me, they go to such great lengths to hide the somewhat obvious(obvious once people have access to the informsation concealed, which the posters on this site do a particularly good job of Wink)....

You've said everything here sister Oshun-Auset. There is tons of evidence that supports that the essential doctrines of Christianity are based upon the secret doctrines of Black civilizations, but people who hate the notion of advanced Black civilizations that were grand in their scope and were just as advanced as the Greek or Roman empires of 2000 years ago, will try and knock down any and all references to this, which promote white supremacy. The Last Supper painting proves that at the Council of Nicea the Roman Churchem conceiled the ancient concept of Goddesses who had a Mother/Lover relationship to their Divine sons. The notion of Mary Magdalene as both Mother and bride of Jesus Christ is not strange to most traditional African cultures and the Earth-venerating East or Native Americans traditions. The Mother Godesses sacrificed their Divine husband/brother/son who had the crop god annual role to die and re-born. The founder despots of Christianity de-emphasize Jesus Chirst ancient role of fertitily god who cared for and was nurtured by the Great Godess/Mother/Bride to force their ego-competion patriarchy on us to trap and disminish our spiritual capacity..nuff said.

B.K  

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 09:20:59 PM »

I am a Christian and I am not offended that you say that Jesus is going to get married.  The Bride of Christ is the Church.  He is going to marry the Church.  
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 04:05:36 AM »

If he was married if he was not married is not the issue, the only thing that should concern us is the message. The symbol of the cross the line going upwards towards the sky means (love the most high and you will be led to the truth). The symbol going sideways means (love all humanity and you will be led to righteousness or your karma will be decreased). He did not have the need for love of the flesh or affection, his kingdom as he said many times was not of this earth. He was only here on a mission for his people and that was to pass on the universal message and to teach them where their souls come from and why the Romans where obsessed with concurrence. Mary Magdalene her self found the man strange as he never had a love for her as a child would have for a mother or as a man would have for a woman these days. He didn’t need to it wasn’t in his nature his evolution was much quicker then a normal men.
He knew who he was at the age of 13 and from there detached himself from all earthly things including his mother.  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 07:36:10 AM »

If he was married if he was not married is not the issue, the only thing that should concern us is the message.

I respectfully disagree. The fact the the 'myth' that has been mixed with the historical Christ(if there was 1 or many or none) does not include the veneration of the feminine is going to end up in nothing but imbalance...especially since most folk deal with symbolic language..the masses of so called X-tians are not venerating the devine feminine...ie the lack of veneration of the Sophia and Shakina... the church did and continues to do this on purpose IMO...

the  The symbol of the cross the line going upwards towards the sky means (love the most high and you will be led to the truth). The symbol going sideways means (love all humanity and you will be led to righteousness or your karma will be decreased).

Case in point...What about the pre-existing Ank with the Yoni(feminine symbol) that has been removed to form the 'cross'?

He did not have the need for love of the flesh or affection, his kingdom as he said many times was not of this earth. He was only here on a mission for his people and that was to pass on the universal message and to teach them where their souls come from and why the Romans where obsessed with concurrence. Mary Magdalene her self found the man strange as he never had a love for her as a child would have for a mother or as a man would have for a woman these days.

Are you sure about this? The gnostic and Apochraphyl texts say otherwise...the removed Gospel of Timothy says the diciples questioned "Why he loved her above all others"... the Gospel of Mary has also been removed...no wonder why of course...

I would suggest the DVD "Decoding the DaVinci Code" for ones more interested in further information on this subject.

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 01:41:55 PM »

Hotep sister

I would understand why you are so against the idea of that men being a man. The Jesuits of the roman church who head the Gnostics have made this world the way it is by making the female underneath the male. The bible of the Arians is male dominated females do not even exist in the bible, if they are mentioned they are made less then man. The reason they wrote the bible is to destroy the feminine aspect of the most high that is why marry Magdalene has an immaculate conception which cannot exist on this earth. When a woman forgets who she is and what role she plays on earth the souls she calls to her womb to be made into living flesh are also lost souls.
The most high is neither male nor female but his highest creations are nut is a female deity the sun deity is a male.  

Believe it or not the one who they called Christ walked the earth and is not coming back, why did Hitler start exterminating the Jews?

The ankh is a key symbolizing creation or the ability to create, the cross can also be found on the walls of Egypt and the swat sticker is also there.
The pyramids are not ours anymore it was sacred ground and now they have been tainted but there are many more underneath which the Europeans have yet to discover.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2005, 05:58:30 AM »

Why dose the almighty have to be a woman or a man. Is this where the human conception ends, why we battle for gender power amongst ourselves don’t. We all have a part to play in this existence on this earth as human beings.  

RastaQueen

Roots

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2005, 07:29:01 AM »

true enough!!!
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 09:11:03 AM »

Hotep sister

The reason they wrote the bible is to destroy the feminine aspect of the most high...

...The most high is neither male nor female but his highest creations are nut is a female deity the sun deity is a male.

I agree.

Believe it or not the one who they called Christ walked the earth and is not coming back, why did Hitler start exterminating the Jews?

That's if he ever walked the earth in the first place. I still have my doubts that he was one historical figure...He may be a combination of a few...or purely mythical.

The ankh is a key symbolizing creation or the ability to create, the cross can also be found on the walls of Egypt and the swat sticker is also there.

Yes...but one symbol has been cooppted and placed above the others.

The pyramids are not ours anymore it was sacred ground and now they have been tainted but there are many more underneath which the Europeans have yet to discover.

True...

Why dose the almighty have to be a woman or a man. Is this where the human conception ends, why we battle for gender power amongst ourselves don't. We all have a part to play in this existence on this earth as human

Actually most human cultures/spiritual systems venerate the masculine and feminine aspects of God...The dual nature of creation...of the All. The unity in opposites. You may want to ask Christiandom this question...but I suppose that is who you are asking anyhow...

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 03:00:37 PM »

I don’t have a problem with Christianity not everyone’s spirit is ready to advance and Christianity is good to calm them down
I call it the religion for babies, people will grow out of it themselves. Without Christianity or Islam people would not even believe that there is such a thing as the most high or.
So in some way the bible is actually good for the babies but everyone grows up eventually.
You just can’t believe that there could have been a white man who was perfect that’s the only reason you find it hard to swallow.  

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 03:39:35 PM »

Alafia Jemba,

I don’t have a problem with Christianity not everyone’s spirit is ready to advance and Christianity is good to calm them down
I call it the religion for babies, people will grow out of it themselves. Without Christianity or Islam people would not even believe that there is such a thing as the most high or.
So in some way the bible is actually good for the babies but everyone grows up eventually.

Interresting analysis, especially considering X-tianity was birthed out of the yougest culture...historically speaking.

You just can’t believe that there could have been a white man who was perfect that’s the only reason you find it hard to swallow.

lol... If he existed I don't think he was "white"/European ... so that's not the reason I am undecided as to whether Yeshua is a combination historical characters with the Ausarian myth, or a completely mythical creation. It's all the lack of evidence and the twisted and conflicting accounts of history.

But honestly, if it were not for elite capitalist imperialist colonialists forcing their warped and imbalanced version of X-tianity which has happened to the detriment of African folk in particular (and non-European folk in general... and even some Europeans too) I could care less abput X-tianity.

The patakís of Eleri Ipin Orunmila is more interesting IMO...

Odabo

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2005, 10:13:48 AM »

Yes I agree But anyone who fights the bible is has a very big war with their own population and the Arians. I know a man from my country I want say no names, who is a VANDA high priest but at the same time he is a Christian priest. He explained to me that our people would not accept him healing them in the name of our ancestors or in with AFRIKAN SCIENCE voodoo or nkisi so he shows and he could not practice vanda without his own people fighting him in the name of Christ so he uses the bible as a cover to slowly break the GHOSTPEL and to heal the sick and to give them messages from the ancestors. The bible is a tool, the same tool the great Bantu ancestor martin Luther king used to pass a revolutionary message to his children.
Baghandi which means great soul or Mahatma Ghandi also used the same what ever tool his people could understand to free their minds

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: