Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:24:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Beat the Fowls
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Beat the Fowls  (Read 54811 times)
wciappetta

Roots

« on: August 09, 2004, 04:47:24 AM »

Sometimes God has to tear down in order to build up.

At the time of the drought in the days of Ahab , king of Judah, God sent the ravens to feed Elijah and also told Elijah to live near a brook and to drink from that brook. After a period of time the brook dried up. (1st Kings 17:1-7) Elijah had to move on to the next miracle.

In Acts 8:3-4 we read, "As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison. Therefore they that were scattered abroad went everywhere preaching the word." The devil came against the church and Jesus turned the cursing into a blessing. Every time the devil came against the church, the church would grow and miracles would take place. God brought Good out of Evil.

Sometimes things happen in your life and you wonder why? I believe there are times that we need to endure things in order to grow in our relationship with Jesus. Not that the Lord has afflicted you with evil, the devil is the one who tries your faith. Your faith will be tried like gold in the fire. In 1st Peter 7 we read, "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might (will) be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ."

In Matthew 10:16 Jesus says, "Behold I send you forth as sheep among wolves: be you therefore as wise as serpents, and as harmless as doves. But beware of men : for they will deliver you up to the councils and they will scourge you (Assault and harass you) in their synagogues (Churches); you will be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour (that very moment) what you shall speak. For it is not you that speaks but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you. And the brother shall deliver the brother to death and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And you shall be hated of all men for my namesake : but he who endures to the end (completion) shall be saved. The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master., and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Be-el-ze-bub (the devil) how much more shall they call them of his household."

The promises of God are for those who will rise to the occasion. Their faith is not put off by troubles. Rather they are like "Job". When Job lost all he had in this world, the devil came against him by way of his wife saying, "Curse God and die" Job responded, "Naked I came into this world and Naked I'll go out, Blessed be the name of the Lord." The end result was that God gave Job back twice as much as he had before. Job was a "Dust Shaker", He learned to shake off his troubles and go on with God Amen! I said Amen!!!

Be a "Dust Shaker", shake off your troubles! Tell the devil, I'm going on! And blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus! Hey listen, your in a battle. You've got to rise above the rejection, the persecution, as a seasoned soldier, enduring to the end.

In Ephesians 6:13-14 Paul says, "Take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day (The time of trouble or testing) and having done all to stand, stand therefore." Stand therefore like a warrior in the battle, not being moved by the fiery trial. Victory will be yours because Jesus is on your side. It's not always "Glory hallelujah on the mountaintop joy". But after you've been in the trenches and endured some of the bumps and bruises, Jesus delivers you, and leads you from victory to victory. Hallelujah ! After a while you learn, just like Paul learned, "If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things. "(Romans 9:31-32)

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, for thy sake we are killed (endure) all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay (No), in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39)

While enduring the battle you learn to be persuaded, you learn to be a "Dust Shaker."

Paul knew what he was saying. When Paul declared Jesus to the people in the Gentile nations, the devil came to do battle with him. The devil came against him through people. In Acts 14:19-20 certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium persuaded the unbelievers to stone Paul. After they stoned him they carried his body out of the city, supposing he had been dead. But the disciples stood around him and he revived. I believe Paul was dead and that Jesus raised him up from the dead.

You would think Paul would have had enough or had given up after this experience, but no, he returned again to that city. He was concerned for the new believers and the fearful thoughts they must have experienced seeing Paul stoned for the faith. He wanted to show them that the Lord Jesus had delivered him and to urge them to continue in the faith. I'm sure some said, "I don't  know about this Paul. I mean they want to stone people who believe what you say!" Paul responded in Acts 14:22 "We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

Paul was saying, "You're in a battle" and when you go on with Jesus, the devil will come against you. There will be times that you will have to endure trouble. Not that you accept it as if is God's will for your life, but as a "Dust Shaking Saint" rise above the "Why Me Attitude" and say, bless God, I'm going on! When you can praise Jesus and continue on regardless of your circumstances you will be delivered from your trouble.

Many times when you go through your trial, you'll have to do it alone (Jesus and you). Don't look for support from the brethren. The brethren many times will give you false council, saying, "You must be out of God's will. You must have some secret sin." Since they're not walking in your shoes, they never realize that you're being a good soldier in the army of the Lord Jesus Christ. Good soldiers receive their promotion.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all. (Psalms 34:19)

Lord Jesus, strengthen your people. Amen.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/jammin
Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 09:46:27 AM »

Hotep and Revolutionary Greetings...

While I obviously must overstand your foundational position...and am not interested in a debate that will go nowhere...since..with all the informaiton about the mythical aspects of Jesus are prevalant..and I KNOW how hard it is to shake them....I still have one question..

Many times when you go through your trial, you'll have to do it alone (Jesus and you).

Alone is Alone..How are you with a mythalogical so named character, yet you consider yourself alone?

Yeefon Mawusi
wciappetta

Roots

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 11:28:11 AM »

It is quite clear what is meant by "alone" in this case is simply to mean "no support from a friend or christian brother" therefore you through the faith born in your heart through Jesus Christ rely wholely on his strength and love during a time of trial of trouble, if sobeit that you have received Jesus as your savior having your sins blotted out eternally. In Jesus, you are never alone...... But I'm glad you read the text

God bless
Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 06:47:03 PM »

Hotep,

I could never accept the salvation from that of my oppressors.
I pose a question.  If you were captured and taken into bondage right now to a place that had never been expsed to Christain doctrine....would you take Jesus with you in your heart?  With the assumption that you say yes--ponder this...do you think that captives bought to this country, whom never heard of Jesus weren't spiritual people?  What would they have bought with them in their hearts?  Why did they have to turn to that of their oppressors for salvation?  Did "God" (Mawu for me), not love them?  Why were they forced to turn their back on their "saviors" which they brought with them into captivity?  Just a question.

Certainly i am not telling nor would I even suggest to you what to beLIEve, however, the proof is in the historical documents.  The forgeries of the African cultures that those and those have chosen to give you for education.  I will have to admit "Jesus" brought me thru MUCH, in my ignorance...for it was in my heart...then "he"(the divine spirit within) led me to unquestionalbe truths...to this time anyway.  

I didn't really have to read the post...but honor all ones and ones rights to their opinions and I often like to familirize myself with the thinking of those whom post on the board.  Generally speaking I stay way from these subjects, for the obvious reasons.  However, with the leisure that I had today...well..you see the results. Shocked  Heck,  I was once one of the people who came knocking on your door telling you , you were going to hell..if you didn't adhere to the fictional salvational rehtoric espoused in the books designed to keep us in bondage.  Out of the many saviors crucified, what makes a fictional characther at best, worthy of taking your sins?  Oh  Shocked maybe cause he was depticted as a white man.  
In my opinion, let's say Jesus did exist.  He actually seemed quite the renegade and revolutionary.  BTW..that is why Mary Magdalene is depicted the way she was...it is said she came from a well connected family....but I digress.
Ase'

Be well...become enlightened..continue with the upliftment of the brothers and sisters of your nation.

Yeefon Abena Gu Merkaba Mawusi
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 07:30:21 AM »

Hotep,

I could never accept the salvation from that of my oppressors.
I pose a question.  If you were captured and taken into bondage right now to a place that had never been expsed to Christain doctrine....would you take Jesus with you in your heart?  With the assumption that you say yes--ponder this...do you think that captives bought to this country, whom never heard of Jesus weren't spiritual people?  What would they have bought with them in their hearts?  Why did they have to turn to that of their oppressors for salvation?  Did "God" (Mawu for me), not love them?  Why were they forced to turn their back on their "saviors" which they brought with them into captivity?  Just a question.

Certainly i am not telling nor would I even suggest to you what to beLIEve, however, the proof is in the historical documents.  The forgeries of the African cultures that those and those have chosen to give you for education.  I will have to admit "Jesus" brought me thru MUCH, in my ignorance...for it was in my heart...then "he"(the divine spirit within) led me to unquestionalbe truths...to this time anyway.  

I didn't really have to read the post...but honor all ones and ones rights to their opinions and I often like to familirize myself with the thinking of those whom post on the board.  Generally speaking I stay way from these subjects, for the obvious reasons.  However, with the leisure that I had today...well..you see the results. Shocked  Heck,  I was once one of the people who came knocking on your door telling you , you were going to hell..if you didn't adhere to the fictional salvational rehtoric espoused in the books designed to keep us in bondage.  Out of the many saviors crucified, what makes a fictional characther at best, worthy of taking your sins?  Oh  Shocked maybe cause he was depticted as a white man.  
In my opinion, let's say Jesus did exist.  He actually seemed quite the renegade and revolutionary.  BTW..that is why Mary Magdalene is depicted the way she was...it is said she came from a well connected family....but I digress.
Ase'

Be well...become enlightened..continue with the upliftment of the brothers and sisters of your nation.

Alafia Yeefon_Abena_Mawus,

Of course I completely agree(as you already know)...I'm giggling right now because you were clowning so hard yesturday!(In such a polite and respectable way of course) It's nice to see like minded people...Continue to chant them down!

Ase'

Mo fi sin Olorun! Mo fi sin Eggun!

(I do it in the service of God! I do it in the service of the ancestors!)

Forward to a united Africa!
wciappetta

Roots

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 05:01:44 PM »

Just wait till you see the Jewish temple standing right next to the Dome of the rock mosque.........you'll see it soon....oh yes that is found in the Bible with it's exact dimensions.

For all you Moslems who acknowledge Jesus as a prophet...Why then don't listen to one word he says? It's just strange to me for you to call him a prophet and then Not read any of his words..... you must be born Again and then you can have true intimate relationship with the Creator Jesus the Christ.
Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2004, 05:56:12 AM »

Just wait till you see the Jewish temple standing right next to the Dome of the rock mosque.........you'll see it soon....oh yes that is found in the Bible with it's exact dimensions.

For all you Moslems who acknowledge Jesus as a prophet...Why then don't listen to one word he says? It's just strange to me for you to call him a prophet and then Not read any of his words..... you must be born Again and then you can have true intimate relationship with the Creator Jesus the Christ.

For the sake of curiosity...where in the Bible is your Jewish Temple and Dome Mosque standing side by side....not that it would be hard...since they are in the same region of the world..and Jesus Christ is now the Creator?,....Thought he was created.  Sorry...I'm really sorry..but I am not going down this path again, I can't believe there would be ones and ones that post true history and you read the same ramblings as though it were invisable....just had to ask about the mosque thing.

Yeefon
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2004, 09:40:34 AM »

Zionism probably will build the Temple next to the Dome of the rock...If not on top of the mosk itself...if it accomplishes it's goal of completely oppressing the Palestinian people and subjugating their land...It is the oppressive force of Zionism that is supported by the "end of the world" Christian capitalists...the same zionism that rapes the natural resources from East and Southern Africa...Much like the Christian missionaries that proceeded them.

If Christians and Christiandom followed the teachings of their own Yesua than the religion wouldn't  have been spread globally by colinization and slavery...and it would have little political power....just another version of the Heru "cult"...Cult is not meant as a derogatory term here. A cult is a religion with no political power...You might not have even been prophessing it as the "only way".

You are on Africa Speaks. If you want to talk "at" the posters instead of "with us", you will get very limited responses. Learn about the African origins of your religion and maybe you can have a balanced conversation. There are plenty of posts about it. At the very least make relavant responses if you expect to continue to engage in sharing information. Ignoring what is said by other people and yet expecting responses tou your questions or posts is just plain rude...but typical of dogmatic Christians...You aren't speaking to people who suffer from Post-traumatic Slave Syndrome and won't challenge you to analyze your beliefs from an African perspective...the same beliefs that were forced on us for so long, and that were used as an excuse and rationalization to kidnap, enslave us, and steal our land and resources from us(not to mention countless other non-African peoples). Or is it that you suffer from Afro-Hagiophobia and that is why you won't "go there"?

Afro-hagiophobia: a pathological fear and irrational intimidation of African spiritual and esoteric science, ancestral veneration, and it's ritual cultural expression

Another thing...where did the Muslim topic even come from? Nobody that I have seen on this site prophesses Islam...Or is it that you think if someone isn't Christian than if they are Black/African they must be Muslim...the other(Arab) coloinazers religion? (I say this because people ask me this out of ignorance of traditional beliefs ALL the time)...If it was just a general question directed towards any possible muslims...direguard this comment.

Yeefon...like I said on another post. You can bring a horse to water....  

out_of_Zion

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2004, 10:25:51 AM »

wcia,

they have very little tolerance for The Way here and choose only to ridicule the merits of Christian life.  I have no problem with ridiculing Christendom, which isn't truly Christian anyway, but they have no regards for true Christianity either, which is why I have mainly stopped trying to waste my efforts to publish the good news here.  Only from time to time does a post strike me as so dripping with blasphemy that it must be replied to.  Even then, it brings no fruitage.  All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works.  

As for your bit about building a temple along side the mosque in Jerusalem, are you referring to the establishment of New Jerusalem in Revelation 21:2?  If you pay attention to that temple's dimensions, you will see it is symbolic...
But before I go into those numbers in depth I'd prefer to know that you are indeed talking of the description of New Jerusalem in Revelation.

If now the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled in fact among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.[/b] - 2 Corinthians 4:3,4

Tred on, wpia; Jesus said his followers would be persecuted.  

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2004, 01:08:08 PM »

wcia,

they have very little tolerance for The Way here and choose only to ridicule the merits of Christian life.  I have no problem with ridiculing Christendom, which isn't truly Christian anyway, but they have no regards for true Christianity either, which is why I have mainly stopped trying to waste my efforts to publish the good news here.  Only from time to time does a post strike me as so dripping with blasphemy that it must be replied to.  Even then, it brings no fruitage.  All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works.  

Tred on, wpia; Jesus said his followers would be persecuted.  

Are you serious Out of Zion?

Ther REAL reason you don't post on any of th non-christian subjects is because even though you are on Africa speaks you refuse to learn anything about African spirituality outside of Christianity! Which means you can only defend the Bible with circular logic...usig the Bible to defend the bible...referring to NOTHING outside of it as evidence for any debate. You disrespect us by doing so. You disrespect our African ancestors by doing so. All of us have at least a little to extensive understanding of where you are coming from because IT WAS FORCED ON US! Why would you come to a site called after our mother continent and not expect us to challenge it's colinizers spiritual concepts? Why would you try to prosteletize 'sp'(that's what both of you are doing and you obviousely used to getting away with) instead of reasoning? Is it because reasoning would cause you to learn anothers "Way"...And wisdom is proved righteous by it's works...I recall you being one of the people promoting the idea waiting on a Savior to come back and save humanity instead of getting off our butts and doing it...

I also have a strong feeling that neither of you are of African origin and that may be leading to your total dismissal and lack of respect for anything pertaining to African spirituality outside of that adopted and warped via Euro-Christiandom. The same Euro-Christiandom you claim to be against. It seems you are going in line with it's plans for keeping everyone, incuding yourself ignorant.

I have stated before that if Yeshua ever really lived and wasn't just a compilation of earlier cultures mythic figures, that the historical person was a revolutionary against imperial Rome and that was admirable as well as inspirational.  Also I actually enjoy reading about the Essense and Gnostic Christianity. But when having a conversation about someone elses religion/spiritual issues to demonize them(You did call my holy book demonic just recently did you not?) and use the Bible as your ONLY source of defense, when all this information is at hand is just plain silly.

Persecution is what my ancestors and my people are currently going through globally! Give them the respect and acknowlegment they deserve! Especially since Africa is supposed to be the focus and is in the title of this site. I wouldn't go into your house and disrespect you...and that is the equivalent of what you have been doing here.

Mo fi sin Olorun!
Mo fi sin Eggun!

wciappetta

Roots

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2004, 03:39:37 PM »

For those who wish to know, the third Jewish temple is discussed in Ezekiel 40 on through the end of the book. Intersting reading since the the Mosque sits on the south part of Temple mount and the fact that this new Temple omits the outer court of the Jewish temple on the south side. When God brings Ezekiel to the temple mount Ezekiel comments about a city to the south. The word city really translates to "Public building" The reason Ezekiel comments on it is simply because it is strange for him to see it, he is only used to seeing the Jewish Temple sitting there.

Also in the Book of Revelations, John is told to measure this third Temple:

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months." - (Revelation 11:1-2)

These  prophecies are amazing to say the least since they were written 700-1200 years before the Mosque was built.

As far as Jesus being God, here it is from the
Holy Scripture:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

Speaking of Jesus :"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." - (Revelation 19:13)

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.He came unto his own, and his own received him not.But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.- (John 1:10-17)

God Bless you all in Jesus' love Amen
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2004, 03:42:41 PM »

Amen...the Kemetic diety.....hhhhmmmm....

I guess some people would rather not talk about Africa on Africa speaks....but accidentally call out "pagan" African Diety names at the end of their plagerized religion's prayers...very rude and ironic...

Among the gods who were known to the Egyptians in very early times were Amen and his consort Ament, and their names are found in the Pyramid Texts, e.g., Unas, line 558, where they are mentioned immediately after the pair of gods Nau and Nen, and in connection with the twin Lion-gods Shu and Tefnut, who are described as the two gods who made their own bodies, and with the goddess Temt, the female counterpart of Tem. It is evident that even in the remote period of the Vth Dynasty Amen and Ament were numbered among the primeval gods, if not as gods in chief certainly as subsidiary forms of some of them, and from the fact that they are mentioned immediately after the deities of primeval matter, Nau and Nen, who we may consider to be the equivalents of the watery abyss from which all things sprang, and immediately before Temt and Shu and Tefnut, it would seem that the writers or editors of the Pyramid Texts assigned great antiquity to their existence. Of the attributes ascribed to Amen in the Ancient Empire nothing is known, but, if we accept the meaning "hidden" which is usually given to his name, we must conclude that he was the personification of the hidden and unknown creative power which was associated with the primeval abyss, gods in the creation of the world, and all that is in it. The word or root amen, certainly means "what is hidden," "what is not seen," "what cannot be seen," and the like, and this fact is proved by scores of examples which may be collected from texts of all periods. In hymns to Amen we often read that he is "hidden to his children, "and "hidden to gods and men," and it has been stated that these expressions only refer to the "hiding," i.e., "setting" of the sun each evening, and that they are only to be understood in a physical sense, and to mean nothing more than the disappearance of the god Amen from the sight of men at the close of day. Now, not only is the god himself said to be "hidden," but his name also is "hidden," and his form, or similitude, is said to be "unknown;" these statements show that "hidden," when applied to Amen, the great god, has reference to something more than the "sun which has disappeared below the horizon," and that it indicates the god who cannot be seen with the mortal eyes, and who is invisible, as well as inscrutable, to gods as well as men. In the times approaching the Ptolemaic period the name Amen appears to have been connected with the root men, "to abide, to be permanent;" and one of the attributes which were applied to him was that of eternal. Amen is represented in five forms: 1. As a man, when he is seen seated on a throne, and holding in one hand the scepter, and in the other the symbol of "life." In this form he is one of the nine deities who compose the company of the gods of Amen-Ra, the other eight being Ament, Nu, Nut, Hehui, Hehet, Kekui, Keket, and Hathor. 2. As a man with the head of a frog, whilst his female counterpart Ament has the head of a uraeus. 3. As a man with the head of a uraeus, whilst his female counterpart has the head of a cat. 4. As an ape. 5. As a lion couching upon a pedestal.

wciappetta

Roots

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004, 06:26:33 PM »

Some say circular logic, But you should read my testimony on how Jesus revealed himself to me. here is a link if you wish to read.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/jammin/my_testimony.htm
Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2004, 07:42:45 PM »

wciappetta to your conversion story I will respond as follows:

My brother spent several tours in Vietnam.  If you recall in some of my earlier posts, I mentioned being spiritually connected ALL of my life.  If you also recall...I mentioned being a part of the big three religions at one point or another.
Now, why did I start off speaking of my brother?  I will tell you.  

I went to sleep one night, had a dream (at the age of Cool ( I am a visionary, dreamer and healer also)>  I dreamed of an exact occurance that occured with an injury to my brother.  In addition to that, I went to heaven to see Jesus...I told him I wanted to stay with him, and he said to me..."No, you must return, for your mother will worry where you are, and you have much work to do".  I squalled, because I wanted to stay in his presence.  

Why do I tell you this story?  For two reasons...as it relates to your conversion story.  First - the image  of jesus in my dreams- and I remember it as though it was yesterday - the image was one that was of a white european jesus, seen in pictures that was common of the day...not one more closely resembling me.  It is common knowledge, that Jesus more than probably didn't/doesn't look like that image.  As you know, we now have images that would be more representative of an individual living in that region of the world today.  My mother called the ambulance that night, for while I was dreaming, I was listed as clinically dead...you see I was actually in the presence of the Divine - Not Alive!

The other part of that, was the very next morning, what I had dreamed about my brothers injury, down to the EXACT finger and the joint where the finger had been severed, AND where he had gone down behind enemy lines was EXACTLY what the men said that came to the door the next morning.

So, was that Jesus, was it not, or WHat exactly?  You see...my foundational teaching said one thing, and my heart was pure.  The Divine presented in a way of familiarity.  I can only surmise, and this is truly a surmise, that the Divine knows you wouldn't/couldn't see any other way, but to come in a way that you might possibly adhere to, since it appears by your stiffneckedness to obvious truths, you couldn't see it any other way.

When I asked for the truth, I asked Jesus, because that was the Divine for me..."show me truth", because TRUTH is important to me...IMMEDIATELY...it was revealed...I will add...NOT THROUGH BOOKS...but BY THE DIVINE.  I wanted to know what to call my Creator...so that I could be heard.  And heard I am...heard I am!

Ase
out_of_Zion

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2004, 07:48:47 PM »

Yeefon,

did you ever consider that it may have been Satan masquerading as an angel of light?  I do not say this to discount your experience by any means.  I heard voices once saying "It's okay to come home" and considered them very angelic, but later decided it was the voice of demons.  Why did I decide that?  Not because the voices weren't comforting, but because Jehovah has already given us all we need to communicate with him in the Bible and no longer is sending apparations to people to do such work.    

[at this point inconsiderate ones could call us both crazy, but that's their perrogative]

blessings

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: