Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:11:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 43 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Let us not forget the "king alfred plan"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Let us not forget the "king alfred plan"  (Read 10993 times)
kimbaambesa

Roots

« on: February 09, 2005, 11:13:10 PM »

Isis to all real brethrens and sistrens.  Why we tink dat human waste don't stink? eh? Babylon have this sick plan that if anything was to go down as far as war is concern in america that they would divide the country placing all african and african american on one side via concentration camps for extinction.  This plan was schemed up in the 1960's and is written legallie! so dat any and anybody can read this or look it up.  This yah! has been done all in fear that if any other country was to attack america, this would be the proper time for revolution for africans, and african american.......Yes Iyah's let I-N-I start this reasoning and eye opener yah! for those who don't already know
QitQat

Roots

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 10:32:38 AM »

Right on.  My husband and I were just talking about this very thing, last night.

It is not the eye that understands but the mind.  ~African Proverb
Gaiamon

Roots

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 09:06:53 AM »

Having been(?) a member of the Atlanta chapter of the "Black Panther Party" and experiencing the era of the "COINTELPRO" days and seeing the almost enactment of the "KING ALFRED PLAN" I never thought that this plan could aid in any way,but be destructive to the struggel of the people. Well while talking to an uninformed friend a day ago about the "King Alfred Plan";I suggested that he do research on the web to verify what I had told him,and to my surprise the web brought up _"only" this web site with all you beautiful sistahs and brothers on it!!!
  Its really great to know that this site exsist and that theres some consciousness still out there.Hopefully soon I'll be able to retrieve from my archives of the 60's/70's a copy of the "King Alfred Plan" and post it here for those that dont know(if this site's moderator doesnt do it first?). Power to the people!
P.S "Artie Seals" where are you?(brother "Dee" fr. Atl.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: