Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:36:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 60 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Ile Ifa
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ile Ifa  (Read 38638 times)
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 08:49:21 PM »

Nobody likes where their taking the future but who can stop them but the almighty him/her self.

The PEOPLE. It's just a question of when.

Or do you think the European/White folks are Gods?

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 04:42:08 PM »

The people meaning humanity or just the black people

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 08:59:31 PM »

A similar question was posed by you in another thread. It applies here also so I will just copy and paste.

Jemba
Oshun auset you said that the people will defeat "the big boss" what coloured people are you speaking about? Or do you mean the human race?

Oshun Auset
I mean African people in particular, oppressed and exploited people of colour in general, and exploited humnanity in general also. In that order of loyalty and priority. Before I can help my neighbor, my block, my city, or my nation-state, I must make sure MY HOME is in order. African people must help ourselves before we can worry about the rest of humanity. We won't even be strong enough or useful in anyone elses battle for liberation unless we are first liberated. Working towards the liberation of Africa and African people IS helping humanity(because we are a part of the human family) and it is the logical first step for anyone of African heritage.

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 05:48:09 AM »

I still think Nubians are responsible for their own past and present.

I also think we where not competing with time and we let our guards down and the Europeans took the opportunity and broke us down.

We cant blame them for that it’s a dog eat dog world.    

We have a spiritual need and our physical needs if you give to much to one of the two there is an imbalance.

We where definitely ignoring our materialistic needs, the body and the spirit are one but they both need different food and care.  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
OlOrisa_Olokun

Orisa Priest in Training

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 07:07:17 AM »

Although this particular priest is Puerto-Rican, the temple represented in this site and thread follows Ifa as its taught in Ile Ife, Nigeria. It follows strict Afrikan protocol, as opposed to a diasporan system, like Lucumi or Santeria.

When we have the determination to restrain our lower desires, the door is opened for us to fulfill our highest aspirations.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: