Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 92 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  How to get to heaven when you die
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: How to get to heaven when you die  (Read 184791 times)
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 09:42:06 AM »

KIMIA MATONDO MINGI

PEACE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »

I have a little to much Shango going on, and not enough Ifa at the moment. But sometimes that's called for.

Well me I'm very much Ogoun! He protects our people with cannon balls and bullets and led successful slave rebellions in Haiti, I only serve Ogoun so I don't have time to be nice...

Perhaps Jemba didn't noticed the pathetic various imposters who constantly introduce themselves to black people in these sites with their lie of biblical truth, Christian rituals, and beliefs to basically shape our peoples to be passive and accept our plight as shaped by others.. to this day. It makes no sense for informed black persons to suffer this garbage. Why suffer a lie? This is a BLACK community with a PRO BLACK perspective and anti-mainstream media negativity. Discussions about Christianity (a European political instrument) are cool, but every single thing about this religion will be attacked by proud and informed blacks because it's an affront to our point of views and interests!

Christianity pure nonsense!!!!!!

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 01:06:18 PM »

Kimia yaya kelani

Many Nubians in the west and in Afrika are mentally trapped by the Hebrew Scriptures. The old biblical scripture before the Romans spiritually enslaved the Jews was the history of the Israelites and of their leaders and creation. It also contained what the Hebrews learnt wile they where in Egypt for a short time.
The Romans have now made a pact with the Jews to control the world and spiritually enslave the human races. They changed the Israelite texts and made it into a perfect tool to trap the minds of not just the poor and suffering in the world, but also some of the most civilised nations.

If Nubians have been physically and spiritually enslaved with this tool that we call a bible, then the only way to help them to break the spell is with the same tool that many use as a clutch.
We might dislike the bible but its only because we know where it came from and how it reached afrika.
There are many ignorant people who do not yet over stand the lies and fantasies that the is inside the bible, but there is also many hidden truths and the only way any one who wanted to best explain spirituality or reincarnation and where people go when they die to a person with a Christian mind is with the tool that is keeping him or her a spiritual slave of the Arian race.

The kongolese people are only some of the blessed poor who will inherit the kingdom of GOD or DOG and of JESUS CHRIST or SUSEJ. So we have to EXPLAIN to these people without offending them that they are chasing after a DOG with a SUSEJ and that is no a spiritual quest.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 02:41:34 PM »

Mbote tata jemba,

These sites contain many articles for the spiritual and mental betterment (upliftment) of black peoples. But I know the racist white people’s views of Jesus (a mythology) and Christianity. They are not talking from a black African perspective! Since Ancient Kemet these invaders of our ancestral lands come only to conquer! So I will attack them and condemn them, I can say what I feel anyway..

Can a black woman question fallible religions of many accuracies, failures of logic with biases and mixed motives, and ignorance in a BLACK forum?

IMO, if we fail to honestly attack these oppressors we continue to push our traditional heritage further down in the mud. While white people are welcomed to participate in these forums, we can't let them be proud to "miseducate" our peoples. Over 2 years I've been participating on these boards I advanced many times that Christianity is imperialistic and the bible, torah, and the Qur'an are sets of fables enough to make a sane person think, raised questions, and read for themselves.

It's clear to me if these Christians a.k.a Klansmen keep bringing disgrace to this BLACK community, again I will criticize them like I know how. Africaspeaks is not a Church! And proud and informed blacks are tired of being hit with the blood of Jesus!

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2005, 04:54:33 PM »

Well me I'm very much Ogoun! He protects our people with cannon balls and bullets and led successful slave rebellions in Haiti, I only serve Ogoun so I don't have time to be nice...

Lol sister...Ogoun...I can see that!

Shango was also called upon in the slave rebellions of the Quilombos of Brazil... You are "nice"...when it is called for with commrads, but what warrior should be kind to the enemy? That's some slavemaster X-tian doctrine... If you don't kill the snake that bites you it will rise to bite you again.

When we see the actions of a missionary being displayed then...  Knife

Forward to a united Africa!
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2005, 09:09:34 PM »

"Jesus never wrote a book nor did his disciples, he never died on the cross and he was also married with children. In fact he was berried in Egypt where he spent his child hood. The Egyptians knew that he was prophet or a leader of his people, so they took care of him until he became a man, the rights of passage to become a man and be tutored or initiated into priest hood as a man was at the age 12 in the Egyptian society.  
He will never be a saviour for me or any Nubians, he is just the leader of the Israelites and because all great souls come with a universal message I respect him but, I don't worship or bow down to him. Nubians should find their own leaders and have a day to remember each of our great ancestors, for we have many of our great souls who have raised the dead and walked on water and gave sight to the blind. "

What is written above is a bold faced lie.  
You say that you respect Jesus, no you don't.  I know you don't because you call Him a liar.  Jesus Christ is NOT a liar.

Millions of blacks are Christians because they know that Jesus died for all men, black and white.  Jesus wasn't a white man, nor was He a black man. Jesus came to die for all men black and white.  It isn't fair to label Christianity as a white religion when just as many black people follow the same truth.  

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(KJV)

Does this verse leave out black people?  He said for whosoever

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This verse says that He is not willing that anyone should perish:

2Pe 3:9 ¶ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jesus Christ loves the black man just as much as the white man or the Indian or the Asian or any other race.  Don't believe the lie that Christianity is a white religion.  It is for everyone.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2005, 10:49:42 PM »

Well, Mr. or Ms. XFRODOBAGGINSX, I don’t know who and what you are but I know you are not talking from a BANTU BLACK perspective! Could it be you are a white person whose priority is to spread the WHITE Christian tradition in this BLACK community hell no! It does not matter that black peoples have taken many customs of the oppressor! Christianity and your bible were not made by Africans for Africans! Christian churches which are controlled by Aryan groups claim there are gods chosen people! I ask you what is BLACK about Christ-insanity? You never figured out why before the BCE period black Africans were more spiritual and had more tolerance than the black Christians of today who have been indoctrinated with poison form Christian teachings, and they can’t even get along with themselves inside a church! Remimber the first slave ship to America was called the Jesus Christ! The Klu Klux Klan are Christians, Roman Catholic priests and Protestants, rabbis and imans alike raped our peoples, lynched, then killed us in Amerikkka, the Caribbean, and colonial Africa!

Your religion is not African although it has African origin but no sane black man or woman can buy your Christianity since it’s very bigoted!!! This site is nothing but a useful tool to liberate the minds of our peoples, you are not welcomed here if your purpose is to spread your religion who has been imposed upon us as a way of controlling black peoples!

B.K

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »

Shango was also called upon in the slave rebellions of the Quilombos of Brazil...

I didn’t know that sista thanks for letting me know.

You are "nice"...when it is called for with commrads, but what warrior should be kind to the enemy? That's some slavemaster X-tian doctrine... If you don't kill the
snake that bites you it will rise to bite you again.

When we see the actions of a missionary being displayed then...  Knife

I agree and with wisdom, love for the Orishas, and the cult of our ancestors we just may succeed in daunting the Christian religion!!!! I feel the power of the drums it's just a matter of time now for papa Ogoun or Shango to come free us.  

B.K

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 12:20:51 AM »

"It has served us well, this myth of Christ"
-Pope Leo X (1475-1521)

Undecided Worried 2 Worried 2..

B.K

XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 12:36:14 AM »

Well, Mr. or Ms. XFRODOBAGGINSX, I don’t know who and what you are but I know you are not talking from a BANTU BLACK perspective! Could it be you are a white person whose priority is to spread the WHITE Christian tradition in this BLACK community hell no! It does not matter that black peoples have taken many customs of the oppressor! Christianity and your bible were not made by Africans for Africans! Christian churches which are controlled by Aryan groups claim there are gods chosen people! I ask you what is BLACK about Christ-insanity? You never figured out why before the BCE period black Africans were more spiritual and had more tolerance than the black Christians of today who have been indoctrinated with poison form Christian teachings, and they can’t even get along with themselves inside a church! Remimber the first slave ship to America was called the Jesus Christ! The Klu Klux Klan are Christians, Roman Catholic priests and Protestants, rabbis and imans alike raped our peoples, lynched, then killed us in Amerikkka and colonial Africa!

Your religion is not African although it has African origin but no sane black man or woman can buy your Christianity since it’s very bigoted!!! This site is nothing but a useful tool to liberate the minds of our peoples, you are not welcomed here if your purpose is to spread your religion who has been imposed upon us as a way of controlling black peoples!

B.K

The KKK are not Christians, they are cowards who hide behind a Christian guise, if they were Christians they wouldn't have murdered Jews and blacks.  The Catholics are not Christian either.  They persecuted and murdered the Christians by the millions during the dark ages.  That is why they call it the dark ages.  To call Christianity an aryan religion is to not even understand it's origins.  It is of Jewish origin, not white.  So to call it a white religion is a farce.  Jesus Christ and His disciples were almost all Jewish.  The gospel was given to the Jew first, then to all the blacks and whites and other races of the world.  You say that Christianity propetuates hatred, but the only one that I see with a hateful attitude is yours.  If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be in here sharing the gospel with you.  Perhaps you can show me in the bible where it says to hate black people since you say that Christianity hates blacks and the bible is the book that they all go by.  

Ga 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(KJV)

That word greek includes all races of people.

Mt 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Ga 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The bible even says to love your enemies:

Mt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Lu 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Jesus Christ taught LOVE not hate.  Any group of people who claimed to be Christian and did otherwise violated the scriptures and will be judged of God.  There is no where in the bible to justify persecuting a specific group of people.  Jesus Christ is about Love, true love that only God can give.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Replace that word whosoever with your name.  He included you.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 01:45:02 AM »

The KKK are not Christians, they are cowards who hide behind a Christian guise, if they were Christians they wouldn't have murdered Jews and blacks.  The Catholics are not Christian either.  They persecuted and murdered the Christians by the millions during the dark ages.  That is why they call it the dark ages.  

Jesus Christ taught LOVE not hate.  Any group of people who claimed to be Christian and did otherwise violated the scriptures and will be judged of God.  There is no where in the bible to justify persecuting a specific group of people.  Jesus Christ is about Love, true love that only God can give.

Replace that word whosoever with your name.  He included you.

Vulcan Grin Grin… please keep spewing your garbage it gives me a reason to show how incredibly stupid your POV is. I have set straight many deluded individuals like you that’s my specialty!

I often hear the incessant blame-shifting of Christians who claim "OH NO! THAT’S NOT MY CHURCH!" The Protestants condemn the Catholics completely ignoring the fact that their religion in many respects is similar to Catholicism and ALL Christian sects had their origins in the original Christian church- the Catholic Church! Yes, you blame the Catholic Church when it comes to the subject of enslaving humanity. But when one look with open eyes, one can see how ludicrous your blame is because the Protestants are no different with their Salem Witch Trial murders and compulsory church attendance in Colonial Amerikkka! It is much easier for you to blame Catholics than it is for you to realize you have been deceived by your own "god" and your own ministry!!!

We as nation of Africans have lost our knowledge of self more so those who think the bible is god’s word that was given to god inspired priests yes the same priests who are running plugging little boys!!! Black African peoples had perfect spirituality before the Conquers and later on during the slave trade and colonization! So Xianity is not spiritual in any respect! Look to the endless contradictions in the bible and of course, the teachings of the Nazarene:

* He stole (Luke 19: 29-35; Luke 6: 1-5),
* He lied (Matthew 5:17; 16: 28; Revelation 3: 11)
* He advocated murder (Luke 19: 27)
* He demanded one of his disciples dishonor his parents and family (Luke 9: 59-62)

These are just a small sampling of commandments that are bad examples, but they are ordered by men of "GOD" to do right? The bible reveals bloodbath after bloodbath, incest, dishonesty, genocide, and mass murder incited by Jehovah to supply HIS need for blood! The question is can black peoples be spiritual without doctrine from a poisonous book and Christian teachings? In reality they CAN if they regain VITAL ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGE that are sealed in the Vatican library which contains thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from black people and other peoples around the world, our mystic heritage have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation.

Never forget the Catholic Church is the root of the Christian religion, and THE PROTESTANTS SPEND TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO PROMOTING THE VATICAN LIES PUBLICLY, while their top religious leaders clandestinely work to enslave the world as they have in the past through their root, the Catholic Church so again it’s clear the Protestants are no different!  

I’m happy to be a black woman with a NKISI KONGO and VODUN spirituality because they are both POWERFUL, throughout the history they influenced black revolution against the oppressors, and I am determined to speak out fearlessly against Christianity, Judaism, and Islam inspired by Ogoun Nago and NZAMBI YA MPUNGU!

And YES the Klu Klux Klan are CHRISTIANS just like Pope Martin V was CHRISTIAN and gave Christian Europe the blessing to enslave black Africans in 1502 and King James II sent many ships with Africans slaves to Europe and the New world! So I ask you again to not talk about Jesus Christ and your god here when they have been attacking us for 400 years!

It’s obvious you an ignorant person who are spiritually and psychologically LOST. You are only bringing chaos in this BLACK community I can’t stand that, and I am here to ATTACK imposters like you Stop !

B.K

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 07:54:39 AM »

Before your god who ever he is made your Adam and eve Nubians already where at peace on earth

GEBESIS 2:10

Now the a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads. The name of the first is Pishon, it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold in that land was good. Bdellium and onyx stones are there. The name of the second river is Gihon, it is in the one which goes around the whole land of KUSH.

If I had known you was a European I wouldn’t even have written anything!!! Not because I don’t respect you, I just believe the Europeans should be with their own kind and the afrikans with theirs.

My apologies to SISTERS auset and kelani and who ever I offended

XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 12:36:31 PM »

Vulcan Grin Grin… please keep spewing your garbage it gives me a reason to show how incredibly stupid your POV is. I have set straight many deluded individuals like you that’s my specialty!

I often hear the incessant blame-shifting of Christians who claim "OH NO! THAT’S NOT MY CHURCH!" The Protestants condemn the Catholics completely ignoring the fact that their religion in many respects is similar to Catholicism and ALL Christian sects had their origins in the original Christian church- the Catholic Church! Yes, you blame the Catholic Church when it comes to the subject of enslaving humanity. But when one look with open eyes, one can see how ludicrous your blame is because the Protestants are no different with their Salem Witch Trial murders and compulsory church attendance in Colonial Amerikkka! It is much easier for you to blame Catholics than it is for you to realize you have been deceived by your own "god" and your own ministry!!!

We as nation of Africans have lost our knowledge of self more so those who think the bible is god’s word that was given to god inspired priests yes the same priests who are running plugging little boys!!! Black African peoples had perfect spirituality before the Conquers and later on during the slave trade and colonization! So Xianity is not spiritual in any respect! Look to the endless contradictions in the bible and of course, the teachings of the Nazarene:

* He stole (Luke 19: 29-35; Luke 6: 1-5),
* He lied (Matthew 5:17; 16: 28; Revelation 3: 11)
* He advocated murder (Luke 19: 27)
* He demanded one of his disciples dishonor his parents and family (Luke 9: 59-62)

These are just a small sampling of commandments that are bad examples, but they are ordered by men of "GOD" to do right? The bible reveals bloodbath after bloodbath, incest, dishonesty, genocide, and mass murder incited by Jehovah to supply HIS need for blood! The question is can black peoples be spiritual without doctrine from a poisonous book and Christian teachings? In reality they CAN if they regain VITAL ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGE that are sealed in the Vatican library which contains thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from black people and other peoples around the world, our mystic heritage have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation.

Never forget the Catholic Church is the root of the Christian religion, and THE PROTESTANTS SPEND TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO PROMOTING THE VATICAN LIES PUBLICLY, while their top religious leaders clandestinely work to enslave the world as they have in the past through their root, the Catholic Church so again it’s clear the Protestants are no different!  

I’m happy to be a black woman with a NKISI KONGO and VODUN spirituality because they are both POWERFUL, throughout the history they influenced black revolution against the oppressors, and I am determined to speak out fearlessly against Christianity, Judaism, and Islam inspired by Ogoun Nago and NZAMBI YA MPUNGU!

And YES the Klu Klux Klan are CHRISTIANS just like Pope Martin V was CHRISTIAN and gave Christian Europe the blessing to enslave black Africans in 1502 and King James II sent many ships with Africans slaves to Europe and the New world! So I ask you again to not talk about Jesus Christ and your god here when they have been attacking us for 400 years!

It’s obvious you an ignorant person who are spiritually and psychologically LOST. You are only bringing chaos in this BLACK community I can’t stand that, and I am here to ATTACK imposters like you Stop !

B.K

If the KKK is Christian, then you must be because they are almost as hateful as you are.  Maybe you should actually read the bible for yourself before you lump every religious faith into one basket.  You clearly don't have an understanding of the God of the bible, Christianity, or the bible.  You can't back up anything with scripture except some stray scripture that you pull out of the air.  That is the way that false teachers such as yourself work.  Christianity is growing wildly in africa, not because they hate africans, but because God loves them.  You are the hateful one and I believe it is clear to everyone else that it is you who are propetuating hate.  You can dig up everything that anyone else has done to the black man to justify your hatred, but the truth is that that is not what Christianity is.  You are talking about the non-Christian actions of a few misguided false religions.  Read the bible for yourself and you will see that everything that you have said about what Chrisitianity is about is not true.  My God is a God of love.  It appears as though yours is a God of hate.  It is precisely men like you who seek to hold down the african community by propetuating hatred, constantly digging up the past and never moving forward.  Christ offers every african eternal life and blessings with Him if they will simply accept what He did for them.  Jesus Christ died for the black man because He loves the black man.
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 12:39:38 PM »

I am not European.  I don't live in Europe.  You don't know what color I am, you don't know where I live.  It doesn't matter where I am from or what color I am.  Jesus Christ loves all of us the same.
preach

Roots

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 02:30:19 PM »

" There are people today around the world who have suffered similarly from european and european-american imperialism-aided and abetted by the leaders of Judaism and Christianity-who also actively engaged in slavery by sanctioning its institution through twisted quotations from their own versions of that which is called The Holy and Sacred Scriptures. "       Yosef A. A. ben-Jochannan

Why is that anytime an Afrikan defends their beliefs or tries to educate their people they are misnomered a hatemonger XFRO?

love
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: