Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:22:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  Notice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Notice  (Read 11430 times)
Poetic_Princess

I am nothing with out my soul

« on: March 23, 2005, 07:13:42 PM »

Greetings and Blessings to One and All

I know I haven't being here for a couple of weeks and that is due to the fact that my pc crashed and it was hard for my to get in contact with another pc while mines was being fixed but everything is back up and running now.

Blessings and Hotep

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
Yann

Ayanna's Roots

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 07:54:49 AM »

Good to hear. Welcome back!

Two Thumbs
afrikaanprince

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 10:25:12 AM »

i am a young afrikaan who cares very strongly for Africa i think we must work together in peace to help each other from poverty. Help always come from within, we are strong enough to raise ourselves if we believe it will happen. There is a cultural problem of work in Africa, i now live in Dakar Senegal people do not want to work all day here but believe in the prosperity of God to provide for them. I also spend much time in France the culture of working is much different. Education and hard work is the key to African future, blaming other persons does not solve such problems as these

greetings to my brothers and sisters

Manjak Mbaye
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: