Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!  (Read 56958 times)
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 12:50:03 PM »

We really think we will fight the big boss man with guns and suicide bombers, the Europeans don’t care about Iraq us if they did, we would see there true strength.

How did the Haitians run the French out of their land? Why did the Portuguese decide to leave the Congo by themselves without any retaliation?

If we really believe in our mysticism and way of life then we should respect our ancestor’s words. We don’t need to kill the innocents the fight is not with them for now at list.    

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 09:18:35 PM »

During the whole history of European Imperialism the acts of terror are the standard line. They do it, they justify it as bringing freedom and civilization to "savages." They are the worst killers in history, but if the victims of European Imperialism engage in political extremism and revolution to protect their interests they are the ones violent, criminal and aggressive, it has become so predictable..

Jemba you do not care, Europeans have been genetically engineering biological weapon that are resistant to any vaccine or treatments!!! Their microbiologists have been doing it under the pretext of protection against bioterrorism. This likely explain why black Africans have the highest rates of deadly plagues such as AIDS/HIV, but that continue to drop in every ethnic/racial community in the world. The West demonizes and imposes sanctions against other states of non-White Europeans, such as Iraq, that develop or hold stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons. Yet, the West has the world’s largest stockpile of smallpox, anthrax, and other biological weapons. Try to deny these facts!

And SINCE WHEN THE PORTUGUESE, THE FRENCH AND THE BELGIANS LEFT CONGO? Centuries passed, Congo is still the private purse of those European Imperialists. This well-known mighty land of resources: copper, gold, silver, diamonds, uranium, vast forests, fruits of all sorts, unbounded water, etc. is where the West has always been staging their greatest and most ruthless battles. The Pope and Portuguese Christians insulted all the aspects of Bantu culture! They based their colonization on utter racism and horror, monstrously worse than Hitler had done on Jews. Yet we don’t read about it, we don’t think about it, nobody writes about it. We Blacks are just allowed to leave standing in scenes of carnages, sweet face and doe eyes among those whom are armed gunned and leading undemocratic and authoritarian global institutions operating with impunity!

The knuckle head like you are the problem of the Black Race. Those who think like you Jemba hide it but serve White Supremacy that affect Black men and women that’s a big problem! You have shown what why you are here and I am not sure what you are. You are a backwards thinking traitor who can pass of white.

Now ignore me…………………it's how you like it. You just rave on and on with some dumb, sleazy and honorary punkazz whites from the premise of "We Are the World." And as far as I see, "brother," you espouse that BS in. And you are so proud, that's amazing!

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 10:22:05 PM »

How did the Haitians run the French out of their land?

If we really believe in our mysticism and way of life then we should respect our ancestor’s words. We don’t need to kill the innocents the fight is not with them for now at list.

The slaves of Haiti called on OGOUN to defeat the army of Napoleon remember that! Ogoun is the god of WAR in the Yoruba and Vodun pantheon. Ogoun is brute force, the power to defeat the enemies! He was of extreme importance for the welfare and behavior of our ancestors. But blatantly stupid, self-hating or loser negros converted to Christianity and became brainwashed, simply accepting physically and politically their own oppression!

You claim to be "very familiar" with the customs of our ancestors. Well, you know ZIP about the ideology, objective and program of the revolutionary struggle and the Haitian slave revolt! It’s easy to see why we should worship Ogoun to defend us form the unjust persecutions of our enemies. We must seek to FIGHT those who are here to take our pride and slaughter us and may Justice be done!  

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2005, 01:21:56 AM »

Why do you think our ancestors welcomed the Europeans into their land because they knew the truth, just the same way we can summon the forces of nature to do our bidding so can the Europeans.

We don’t really think their that stupid do we they have been studying with us for many centuries we have given them many of our knowledge,  the Europeans took our knowledge they used it on us. We where responsible for their beginning and we are responsible for their actions in a way.

The reason we are destined to lead this world is because the karma is coming of our nation slowly, they will have a debt to us and humanity like we have had a debt to them and humanity we are paying that debt of even now. They had no right to take matters into their own hands and collect those debts forcefully but they did.

I do sound like I am rumbling on about peace and love but it also depends on who I am talking to, I don’t know if anyone will over stand me because I am coming from an angle they have never looked at before.

I am past the angry lost black men faze, we all have our place in existence and my place on this existence is with Nubian souls. Until I step up and go onto another existence or dimension on earth.

If we worship the deity of war then who is the most high?

Just like we have our place in existence so does the deity of war, he probably had to go through the same presses we do and he cleared the duties assigned to him and was given a higher position to help his people on a lower level.

We dont worship but give thanks the deitys of this realm are here to guide and serve us They laugh at how we have fallen.

The only being we can pray to is the most high and there was none before AMAKONGO.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2005, 02:43:54 AM »

I didn’t mean to hijack this thread debating off-topic a so-called conscious African whose given up on decent, revolutionary African Nationalism because he WANTS to consider white folks so much in a racist society and globe! He is not here even talking about AIDS a potent weapon dem use ravaging our population. It’s not a coincidence we keep having the same discussions with Jemba…

Why do you think our ancestors welcomed the Europeans into their land because they knew the truth, just the same way we can summon the forces of nature to do our bidding so can the Europeans.

If our ancestors knew the biases, fascism and racism that exists in the Caucasian race they dealt with it wholly stupidly! You are an imbecile not smart when you don’t learn from your mistakes. Use logic!

We where responsible for their beginning and we are responsible for their actions in a way.

Yea, right....you have no shame saying that. Like I say you are an excellent negro.

I do sound like I am rumbling on about peace and love but it also depends on who I am talking to, I don’t know if anyone will over stand me because I am coming from an angle they have never looked at before.

You raise your voice to generally degrade black people and cater to whites no shame.....that’s truly where you come from!

I am past the angry lost black men faze, we all have our place in existence and my place on this existence is with Nubian souls. Until I step up and go onto another existence or dimension on earth.

ANGRY LOST BLACK MEN....that’s okay... Proud Black types give a [censored] about housenegroism. It is mighty funny how you call us you have the potential to get paid by whites!!! Keep working hard for the European Imperialists you have the skillz.

If we worship the deity of war then who is the most high?
The only being we can pray to is the most high and there was none before AMAKONGO.

Every deity is a particular spiritual energy of the Creator Source, do you know anything about traditional African religion? Surely you don’t. You generally say dumb things on traditional spirituality and you have no respect for adult brothers and sisters to decide their way of life… deliberately? Not trying to cover up how blatantly bigoted you are? And you are supposed to be a conscious Kongolese? (LOL)

B.K

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2005, 07:13:41 AM »

kelani
Every deity is a particular spiritual energy of the Creator Source, do you know anything about traditional African religion? Surely you don't. You generally say dumb things on traditional spirituality and you have no respect for adult brothers and sisters to decide their way of life… deliberately? Not trying to cover up how blatantly bigoted you are? And you are supposed to be a conscious Kongolese? (LOL)

JEMBA

Can I ask you a passive question? When we first came into existence millions of years ago, where we need of a deity of war? Was this earth supposed to be place of peace or a paradise or did we inherit destruction and wars.
Why would we need a deity of war if we where deities once ourselves.

You should know that you have the ability to become deityfied ancestor yourself, the most highs energies works through everything including as even white folks.

The Europeans have helped us in a way we are in their land and we have a chance to study and take back what we have learned to our lands.
We continue on blaming what the Japanese now call a weaker race; we have the abilities to achieve what the chines and the Indians have achieved in a few decades but we just don’t have the discipline as a people, I have friends who refuse to go get a job because they have labelled the system racist or they refuse to interact with whites because of a few books they have read.

It’s about time we as a people drop this act and focus on what we have been given by the European and start changing things slowly, that’s why I am a fan of what dr malaki has done he understood you have to take away the freedom from them to give them discipline in exchange, when Nubians think for them selves they have a destructive mind. The situation in our land is very easy to solve we just need leaders who won’t sell out their own for more debts, leader who have a very dictator type regime.

When the kongolese where given independent by one of their own did they do anything with it. My dad and my uncles talk about the good old days no labour no organization just partying and boozing.  

You can’t keep on blaming the European for our own week habits.

Kelani

ANGRY LOST BLACK MEN....that's okay... Proud Black types give a [censored] about housenegroism. It is mighty funny how you call us you have the potential to get paid by whites!!! Keep working hard for the European Imperialists you have the skillz.  

Jemba

Don’t forget angry lost black women, like I have said before I don’t have a problem with the average working class Europeans, they work everyday to fuel the capitalism society but most don’t even know about the past, somebody was speaking about if they were diagnosed with HIV they would go around sleeping with the average white middle class working women just for revenge.
Believe me you, when you are received on the other side you will be shunned by your leaders for doing such an offensive act and severely punished, that’s not an act of war that’s an act of a vengeful person, if we wont to do some serious damage why don’t we all as a people get together one day and protest with one voice.

I forgot we don’t have one voice and I am sure it’s the Europeans fault “nah” even our so called black organizations can’t get together in one house that’s why I choose not to be involved with any movement not to do with my country from today on because the kongoles peoples fight is not with themselves we have no tribalism just a few problems to squash. You cant take on every problems in the worlds at once.

I don’t believe what they tell people in their meetings “education is worthless”

White this Caucasian that cracker this crackers that I guess they act like this because they have been raised by the Caucasians.

Lets look at it from their angle they came from a very cold place, no material no minerals no way of life, they where destined for extinction.

But they had patience and devised a long plan of concurrence, why cant we do that?

Because we act like we have learned nothing from them.

Revolution means nothing without spirituality you will only make the same ANGRY mistakes.

KELANI you don’t have any white friends do you?

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2005, 11:49:39 AM »

Jemba,

I am a Bantu-Kongolese female, a very PRO-BLACK person. I don’t have white "friends." I have too much love for and knowledge of self!

I feel as if I’m talking to a stupid negro.... start addressing the white community drive to consciously repress the black community for its psychological and dominance needs in general and not just castigate black people as if they are the cause of the majority of their problems and you will be a lot more credible.....I think you are too far gone for me to be patient with you. I call an end to debate any issue with you.

B.K

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 08:32:42 AM »

I know what we have learned with from our fellow human beings HATRED.

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2005, 05:55:32 PM »

The Europeans have helped us in a way we are in their land and we have a chance to study and take back what we have learned to our lands.

Are you for real?

when Nubians think for them selves they have a destructive mind.

I detect alack of love or even high reguard for African people.
Do you honestly think this badly about us/yourself?

The situation in our land is very easy to solve we just need leaders who won’t sell out their own for more debts, leader who have a very dictator type regime.

Are you serious? Easy tos olve?.. lol Weneed dicatators...lol
You have nolove for the masses...but you have the audacity to be scolding others about humanism.

I forgot we don’t have one voice and I am sure it’s the Europeans fault “nah” even our so called black organizations can’t get together in one house that’s why I choose not to be involved with any movement not to do with my country from today on because the kongoles peoples fight is not with themselves we have no tribalism just a few problems to squash. You cant take on every problems in the worlds at once.

So you are admitting you are part of the problem because you aren't even attempting to be part of the solution.

I don’t believe what they tell people in their meetings “education is worthless”

What organization says this?

White this Caucasian that cracker this crackers that I guess they act like this because they have been raised by the Caucasians.

Are you an agent?

But they had patience and devised a long plan of concurrence, why cant we do that?

And we are going to do this without organizing huh? Or are you waiting for a savior. Or areyou the savior that's going to do it allby yourself?

Revolution means nothing without spirituality you will only make the same ANGRY mistakes.

The process of becoming a revolutionary IS spiritual. Anyone willing to lay down there life for something greater than themselves has to be spiritual. Don't know any revolutionaries huh?

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 08:56:21 AM »

Hotep or salam maleko

You both sound like suicide bombers!!

We have the internet where black people around the world can talk about the situations in there land that’s that is ONE of the many remarkable technology the so called CRACKERS have produced for humanity.

Yeah I am for real I see things from a bigger picture now thanks to there help? And so do you if you was born in Africa still starving and thinking about your next meal you would have no time to be involved in this so called revolution.
Be thankful you where not born in Somalia that’s. See this is what is wrong with our people who where raised by the Caucasian, why cant we just pretend to get along for our own advantages so much hate.

Nubians are dangerous without guidance and doctor malaki york proves this, look at what he has done with helpless bunch of people he has turned them into a force, if only every Nubian in amerikkka can join one organization instead of having other 1000, I know which one I would join.

The situation in our land is so easy to solve all we need is patience and allot of just take a look at the Japanese and chine’s, there the most racist people on earth but not in your face.

A dictator is a title some who dictates, someone who tells people what to do, every leader is a dictator from Malcolm x to Ghandi. Every spiritual leader is a dictator.
People can not be given free will the Caucasian play with their minds make them an agents<<<<<<A word that is so loved by revolutionaries.

Revolutionaries come and go but spirituality is not just for the black race but for all humanity, so was kem or kush or katiopha why do you think they called it land of the gods
Or Kongo dia tontela

What kind of role model are we if we tell (so called revolutionary) black people to spread aids if they are infected. That would be an act of selfishness from the so called revolutionaries and an act of hate from the person who tells them to commit that vile act.

These so called revolutionary black organizations should stop telling youths they learn nothing at schools. Every single one of my friends are hustling because they think to get an education and work for the system is pointless, because their being discouraged by organizations whose names I will not quote.

BELIEVE me there are higher forces then you and me I dont have the kind of power or will it takes to make a world bow down, maybe a country but not the world.

preach

Roots

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 11:29:56 AM »

Be thankful you where not born in Somalia that’s. See this is what is wrong with our people who where raised by the Caucasian, why cant we just pretend to get along for our own advantages so much hate.

You are the anti thesis to self sufficient. I hope that "raised by the caucasion" is a euphemism for raped or enslaved. I define raised as a nurturing act, not an action that destroys a people.
You sound like a shucking and jiving a** nIgga, or a canaanite(sp). Either way your comments are ignorant and hypocritical.

love
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 03:51:46 AM »

Nobody can break your defence if you have your guards up, the afrikans continue to keep their guards down or do they even have a defence?

You have to ask yourself how many times have afrikans around the world have had the opportunities to put up a defence.

The afrikans around the world will not be given any more opportunities by the Caucasians, we have a chance to study with them and take what they have developed to make ourselves stronger in the future even if its 100 years later.

We won’t scare them by showing them that we hate them they know that already, they also know that afrkans are very predictable people because they think with their emotions.

The Japanese experienced Hiroshima but they continued to smile in their enemies faces until the day all their compatriots are ready to put up even a stronger defence.

Nubians don’t know what they really want and these so called revolutionary movements show our immaturity as a people.

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 08:32:45 PM »

Hotep or salam maleko

We have the internet where black people around the world can talk about the situations in there land that’s that is ONE of the many remarkable technology the so called CRACKERS have produced for humanity.

Yeah I am for real I see things from a bigger picture now thanks to there help? And so do you if you was born in Africa still starving and thinking about your next meal you would have no time to be involved in this so called revolution.

Nubians are dangerous without guidance and doctor malaki york proves this, look at what he has done with helpless bunch of people he has turned them into a force, if only every Nubian in amerikkka can join one organization instead of having other 1000, I know which one I would join.

The situation in our land is so easy to solve all we need is patience and allot of just take a look at the Japanese and chine’s, there the most racist people on earth but not in your face.

A dictator is a title some who dictates, someone who tells people what to do, every leader is a dictator from Malcolm x to Ghandi. Every spiritual leader is a dictator.
People can not be given free will the Caucasian play with their minds make them an agents<<<<<<A word that is so loved by revolutionaries.

Revolutionaries come and go but spirituality is not just for the black race but for all humanity, so was kem or kush or katiopha why do you think they called it land of the gods
Or Kongo dia tontela

What kind of role model are we if we tell (so called revolutionary) black people to spread aids if they are infected. That would be an act of selfishness from the so called revolutionaries and an act of hate from the person who tells them to commit that vile act.

These so called revolutionary black organizations should stop telling youths they learn nothing at schools. Every single one of my friends are hustling because they think to get an education and work for the system is pointless, because their being discouraged by organizations whose names I will not quote.

BELIEVE me there are higher forces then you and me I dont have the kind of power or will it takes to make a world bow down, maybe a country but not the world.  

Jemba, can you address one of my questions besides "Are you serios?" please?

Your psots are causing me to not take you seriousely...

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 09:31:19 AM »

Hotep

You never asked me any questions.

The europeans use to feud amongst themselves and their tribes, now they have managed to solidify there nation and they have a solid defence if you attack one you war against all.

The afrikans have so much tribal feuding going on amongst themselves in afrika whether its Christians against Muslims or just this tribe don’t like that tribe.
The brothers and sisters from the home land even bring their tribalism all the way to Europe.

I see the same feuding with the so called revolutionary groups to and I could give you some examples and you can’t blame this on the Europeans, even if they have raised us and programmed our minds not to be a threat. You think they would let this website run if black we actually posed a threat.

What they fear the most is our leaders, you will find that the leaders who actually where close to accomplishing some thing are in prison.

The Congolese people are maybe not clued on but they have one thing that I like about them, no matter what tribes they are from they call themselves Congolese first they it may sound as a shock but they don’t have any tribalism “country are you from” this is thanks to mobuto seseseko kiwazabamga.

Oshun auset you said that the people will defeat “the big boss” what coloured people are you speaking about? Or do you mean the human race?

If you do mean to say that the human race will one day defeat “the big boss” then why should a black person who has HIV go infect a white person with the disease instead of plotting for their own freedom?  Since that remark is what continues this conversation or topic.  

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2005, 02:19:28 PM »

Jemba, the questions I asked are...

1: Are you for real?

Quote:when Nubians think for them selves they have a destructive mind.  

I detect alack of love or even high reguard for African people.
2: Do you honestly think this badly about us/yourself?  

Quote:I forgot we don't have one voice and I am sure it's the Europeans fault "nah" even our so called black organizations can't get together in one house that's why I choose not to be involved with any movement not to do with my country from today on because the kongoles peoples fight is not with themselves we have no tribalism just a few problems to squash. You cant take on every problems in the worlds at once.

3: So are you admitting you are part of the problem because you aren't even attempting to be part of the solution?

(Admittedly, the fi rst time around I forgot the question mark ad worded it wrongly)

I don't believe what they tell people in their meetings "education is worthless"  

4: What organization says this?

Quote:White this Caucasian that cracker this crackers that I guess they act like this because they have been raised by the Caucasians.  

5: Are you an agent?

Quote:But they had patience and devised a long plan of concurrence, why cant we do that?  

6: And we are going to do this without organizing huh? Or are you waiting for a savior. 7: Or ar eyou the savior that's going to do it all by yourself?

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is how you responded...

Thanks for the compliment but why?  

We have the internet where black people around the world can talk about the situations in there land that's that is ONE of the many remarkable technology the so called CRACKERS have produced for humanity.

Actually a Nigerian man was the inventor of the internet. See what I mean by you falsly giving the credit of so-called Western technology to Europeans?

The organization I am a part of has the vast amjority of it's members ON THE CONTINENT.

Another question for you...Do you think there were/are no revolutionaries in Africa?  Are you that uninformed? I guess Lamumba, Kwame Nkrumah, Sekou Toure, (I could go on ad infinum and name modern revolutionaries you probably haven't heard of) weren't revolutionaries in your opinion.

Be thankful you where not born in Somalia that's. See this is what is wrong with our people who where raised by the Caucasian, why cant we just pretend to get along for our own advantages so much hate.

Preach already handled this insanity.

So join one/it. It's  better to be in a bad African/Black organization than none at all.

FYI the last time I tried to recruit people from Yorks group they told me that Continental Africans aren't like 'us'(disapora born Africans) and that "They don't like us anyway." They also now believe that they didn't end up here from the slave trade...So have fun with that VERY non-revolutionary group. They are caught up in 'religion' (not spirituality) to the point they have a saviour complex(York?)...So they 'might' look past the fact you were born in the Congo.  

A gang member has more promise than the average individualist, at least they understand the necessity of orgnaization. -Kwame Toure  

The situation in our land is so easy to solve all we need is patience and allot of just take a look at the Japanese and chine's, there the most racist people on earth but not in your face.  

I don't recall any Chinese or Japanese colonies in Africa. Most of us speak English and French(Some Protuguese ect.). It's obvious who is the biggest problem. If a people are racist/ethnocentric, as long as they aren't looking to actively oppress and exploit others(in particualr African people), and dominate someone elses land and resoucres, I could care less.

Anyone who thinks like this is anti-human.

The term dictator, in the modern sense, is a vaguely-defined, connotatively negative word used to describe a totalitarian or authoritarian, or merely autocratic ruler of a country, and the leader of a dictatorship.

The term is frequently associated with brutality and oppression. Sometimes it is called misrule

http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Dictator

Malcolm X beleived in democratic centralism. He did not oppress, he was not totalitarian or authoritarian. Neither was Ghandi. You need to restudy their movements if you truly believe they were dicatators. (Although I doubt you do)

Or Kongo dia tontela

The biggest spiritual leaders WERE and ARE refolutionaries. Including our ancestors.

You need to reread MY posts and direct your comments to me about my posts instead of lumpig other people's opinions in with mine.  You are responding to the general thread instead of what I posted...Yet attributing it to me.

For real...What organizations are you talking about? ALL my friends work and have gone through at least some level of higher education...Many of us have degrees and/or have our own buisinesses. So name names please.  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: