Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:29:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!  (Read 56960 times)
emmanuel

Roots

« on: April 27, 2005, 11:28:15 PM »

WHAT IS GOING ON??
COMMENTS PLEASE!

Cincinnati, OH (BlackNews.com) - Recently, at the University of Cincinnati, a group of white students referred to as the National Alliance posted flyers on campus that target African-American students.

The flyers read "Don't Have Sex With Blacks - Avoid AIDS". The flyer was seen all over campus, and was even featured in the school newspaper as an advertisement.

Erika Guice, a Black student at the University, comments, "I saw the flyer and not only were we embarrassed, but we were devastated at why would our school would allow this to be posted in the newspaper."

"We feel that our school, whom we pay a high tuition to every quarter, does not appreciate the Black students who attend this University," Guice continues.

National Alliance is an on-campus group of white students that attend the University of Cincinnati, and are known for their racist teacings and messages.

Black students at the University say that campus administration is well aware of the group, and does nothing about them. In fact, one white staff member said that "everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and can post their messages freely on campus."

This is not the first for the city of Cincinnati, which has had a terrible record of police brutality against Blacks.

"We need change," comments Guice. "Change has to come from somewhere and I believe that if one person can't stand for what they believe in, then no one ever will."

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/ucinn101.html

Black to Black in Unity
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 03:10:19 AM »

I’m not trying to fan flames here but I’m not offended by this post… choosing sex with white men/woman is selling out anyway. I think most of us blacks are too busy in interracial dating instead of holding dear to our hearts BLACK NATIONALISM. So ultimately most of us are being destroyed by sexual transmitting diseases which grew shockingly since we have been colonized by whites. Africa and its people rely on medical services from the West. They don't distribute, or educate anyone about it – whites caused the spread of HIV/AIDS. Black people need to wake up!!!

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Ras_Kwame

Roots

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 06:13:21 AM »

If more HIV/AIDS infected Blacks in America or in South Afrika were having more sex with whites and infecting them with the deadly virus, I think more would have been done to check the spread of AIDS among the world's poor.

Maybe we need to weaponized the HIV/AIDS virus and send out sexual terrorists into the west, to start infecting their kids, mothers, fathers, teachers, doctors, businessmen, traders etc. Then maybe they'd start massive measures to disallow interracial sex between whites and Blacks---as a precaution.

AIDS is a weapon as well as a deadly disease. We can keep dying off quietly and hope for remedies and redemptions that will never come. Or we can choose to die fighting and kicking. If the AIDS sufferers in South Afrika for instance, were having more sex with the whites down there and infecting them with the virus, not only would there be retro-viral drugs available within a short time, but those with the power would start using their power to fight the disease.

I'm serious! If I get the disease, don't expect me to die off quietly. For when the war for self-preservance fails, mutual-destruction becomes the only option---that's what I've learnt so far from my white teachers,and from my white rulers in power. This is why the atomic bomb was invented.

Peace N Love, or War N Peace?

Peace N Love
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 07:38:11 AM »

Maybe we need to weaponized the HIV/AIDS virus and send out sexual terrorists into the west, to start infecting their kids, mothers, fathers, teachers, doctors, businessmen, traders etc. Then maybe they'd start massive measures to disallow interracial sex between whites and Blacks---as a precaution.

I'm serious! If I get the disease, don't expect me to die off quietly. For when the war for self-preservance fails, mutual-destruction becomes the only option---that's what I've learnt so far from my white teachers,and from my white rulers in power. This is why the atomic bomb was invented.

Well said!

If I am plagued with HIV/AIDS I would have to sleep with white men. Smartass

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 08:25:49 AM »

Yeah and those white men you infect would turn around and infect some more Black women.
"Sexual terrorism"? Are we on some Eldridge Cleaver ish here?
If I had AIDS I would try to take out some big politicians or business leaders, snipe em and go out in a hail of bullets since I'd be dying anyway. Not infecting some random white women.
We should adopt every tactic we observe the white man dem using? What will separate us from them at the end of the day in that case?
My fists and feet and extensions thereof like guns, knives etc. are weapons. My penis is not a weapon, it is an instrument of creation and pleasure. I would never let babylon society make me distort me lolo into a weaon of mass destruction, it is an instrument of creation.
BUT I could still see where y'all are coming from. So much a we dying and suffering every day, while so much a dem maxing and relaxing.
I think there's a fine line of moral behavior that you just don't cross though. Obviously a totally non violent pacifist is gonna get slaughtered going up against these people, violence is most definitely going to have to be a part of any real change in the system, not the main part but a part. But to me that doesn't mean we go ahead and become just as nasty devious and immoral as the white man (speaking in general), we must always retain the moral high ground IMO.
I have an uncle who died of AIDS by the way.
Oh and the National Alliance need to get shot in the head. All those guns in amerikkka, ain't none of em pointing in the right direction?
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 10:09:56 AM »

Hotep

Aids don’t kill, the medicines they give you to suppress your immune system kills.

Killing people because of my own mistake I wonder how much karma I will get from my actions

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 12:15:44 PM »

Yeah and those white men you infect would turn around and infect some more Black women.
If I had AIDS I would try to take out some big politicians or business leaders, snipe em and go out in a hail of bullets since I'd be dying anyway. Not infecting some random white women.
We should adopt every tactic we observe the white man dem using? What will separate us from them at the end of the day in that case?
My fists and feet and extensions thereof like guns, knives etc. are weapons. My penis is not a weapon, it is an instrument of creation and pleasure. I would never let babylon society make me distort me lolo into a weaon of mass destruction, it is an instrument of creation.
BUT I could still see where y'all are coming from. So much a we dying and suffering every day, while so much a dem maxing and relaxing.
I think there's a fine line of moral behavior that you just don't cross though. Obviously a totally non violent pacifist is gonna get slaughtered going up against these people, violence is most definitely going to have to be a part of any real change in the system, not the main part but a part. But to me that doesn't mean we go ahead and become just as nasty devious and immoral as the white man (speaking in general), we must always retain the moral high ground IMO.
I have an uncle who died of AIDS by the way.
Oh and the National Alliance need to get shot in the head. All those guns in amerikkka, ain't none of em pointing in the right direction?

In the liberation fight for Algeria from French occupation Algerian women, acting as spies, had to sleep with the French colonialist to get information from them so that the rebels could plan their attacks and defenses properly. They were honored for their efforts(no matter how conventionally immoral their efforts would have been viewed in peace time), because without the information they got, the rebel attacks and defenses wouldn't have been successful. Warfare is an MF. ANd these were muslim women(not that Islam has any higher moral standard than any other religion, but you get my point) IMO if we hold on to conventional moral standards during the revolution we are screwed. If you are wrestling with pigs, you can't expect not to roll around in the mudd and still win. But that's just my opinion.

BTW, if we get organized and mobilized to the point of revolution. I can be 100% healthy and have no problem picking up a gun. Lone gunman only kill 1 head of the hydra. Another head will grow in it's place. If it isn't a systematic attack, it's a spontaneous revolt, not revolution, and therfore there is usually no qualitative leap or change. But I agree with your statement about the guns facing the wrong way in Amerikkka. Maybe if you are referring to independant cells...

I predict a surge of COINTELPRO types coming on, not like  they aren't already reading...

Peace, but justice first. By any means necessary.

Forward to a united Africa!
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 09:41:05 PM »

Whites are killing my people with criminal foreign policy in Africa that's evil. Blacks have the highest rates of this deadly plague HIV/AIDS. The West doesn't mask it there's NO priority for us, HIV/AIDS is under-funded in Africa it’s inexcusable! Why shouldn’t I do the same like the whites killing white people?  Maybe it’s about time we have the cowboy mentality, poisoned with AIDS we [censored] whites and ask later, there are so many collateral deaths possible in the West. Terrorists kill people, if we fight we shoot, or I should say we [censored]. If am poisoned with AIDS I wouldn't give a damn.

B.K

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 07:25:40 AM »

Revolution is more then just black against white life has no colours?

Every day we are in a battle against our conscious, against spirits who every day try our will.

Revenge is not negative our teacher tells us.

For example if a snake bites you wiles you are walking through the bushes you can kill that snake because it had no rights to strike you, you will be taking revenge right there and then.

If you run away and come back three days later to finds that same snake to kill, that’s not revenge you may even kill the wrong animal.

You have the right to take revenge at the moment the act is being committed.

Cleopatra also slept with Mark Anthony to save her kingdom that’s why I know that Cleopatra could not have been a Bantu. She broke an unbreakable Bantu law do not procreate with anyone outside of your genes.    

Nubians have to come together in one house before we even think about opening the door to go and strike.

but time is running out

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 03:14:30 PM »

True, but what about a revolution against a world system built on supporting and maintaining white/European/Western supremacy?  The value placed on life has been colour categorized by the enemy.

For example if a snake bites you wiles you are walking through the bushes you can kill that snake because it had no rights to strike you, you will be taking revenge right there and then.

If you run away and come back three days later to finds that same snake to kill, that’s not revenge you may even kill the wrong animal.

Are not acts being comitted this very moment against African people? You don't think they have stopped and are in the past do you?

Nubians have to come together in one house before we even think about opening the door to go and strike.

I agree that organization and unity are prerequisites to revolution, but the enemy is in our house...we don't have to open any door to strike.

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 04:05:30 PM »

Every day we are in a battle against our conscious, against spirits who every day try our will.

Cleopatra also slept with Mark Anthony to save her kingdom that’s why I know that Cleopatra could not have been a Bantu. She broke an unbreakable Bantu law do not procreate with anyone outside of your genes.    

but time is running out

Malcom X SAID and I believe it, that once we had awakened to white racism and what they had done to us and our ancestors: slavery, colonization, Jim crow, lynching, discrimination, police brutality, bioterrorism, etc. ANGER would be the intelligent response. Yes, anger with intelligent revolutionary action is the proper response. But YOU are probably one of the weakest presentations of African anger. You obviously have "affection" for the Caucasian race you do a d@m good job at showing it. You are boring. I hate to say it, but you follow the habits of the highly effective house Negroes. Your poor representation of African Nationalism disrespect my intelligence to the point I am compelled to be disrespectful to you in reply.

B.K

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 09:10:36 AM »

Hotep

Ashun auset

Are not acts being comitted this very moment against African people? You don't think they have stopped and are in the past do you?

Jemba

I never said anything about forgiveness there is no such thing as forgiving, everyone faces there punishment according to their appointed time.

There is a spiritual war that is going on right now and afrikans are on the winning side
Not everyone lives through war. Ask Chinese men to kill his own brother or sister they won’t, but Nubians are in Afrika killing Nubians people just don’t die for no reasons.

Ashun auset

True, but what about a revolution against a world system built on supporting and maintaining white/European/Western supremacy?  The value placed on life has been colour categorized by the enemy.  

Jemba

There is only one people who are ready for a revolution right know and it’s not the Nubians. Nubians must have a spiritual revolution first anyway going up against the European with guns would be a suicide we have to play there games.

Ashun Auset

I agree that organization and unity are prerequisites to revolution, but the enemy is in our house...we don't have to open any door to strike.

Jemba
As long as we keep on taking from them they will take from us, that’s the laws there wickedly smart. How many Nubians are on welfare? How many are employed by them? How man leave there lands to get free education in Europe
Our nation is leaching on theirs so they just leach back.

Soon this earth will be cleansed the most high doesn’t favour any colours, you’re my brother or sister by the life that you live not because of you skin colour.

The earth used to be a paradise and its going to return to how it was.

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 02:42:10 PM »

As long as we keep on taking from them they will take from us, that’s the laws there wickedly smart. How many Nubians are on welfare? How many are employed by them? How man leave there lands to get free education in Europe

Soon this earth will be cleansed the most high doesn't favour any colours, you're my brother or sister by the life that you live not because of you skin colour.  

It shocks me how much you are a fool! You [censored] expect our peoples to love whites, and not feel ANGRY in full crime foreign policy and killing they are imposing on us?  OK my friend that makes you a race traitor! It's funny you call Africans "Nubians," how do you call white people the big boss men??????? You sure are comical…

B.K

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 03:38:21 PM »

Jemba

I never said anything about forgiveness there is no such thing as forgiving, everyone faces there punishment according to their appointed time.

You said...

"You have the right to take revenge at the moment the act is being committed."

Well, the acts are BEING commited at this very moment. So therefore we have the right not only for revenge, but to defend ouselves from future 'acts'.

There is a spiritual war that is going on right now and afrikans are on the winning side
Not everyone lives through war. Ask Chinese men to kill his own brother or sister they won’t, but Nubians are in Afrika killing Nubians people just don’t die for no reasons.

You  must not know the history of China too well.

Jemba

There is only one people who are ready for a revolution right know and it’s not the Nubians. Nubians must have a spiritual revolution first anyway going up against the European with guns would be a suicide we have to play there games.

lol...tell that one to the Iraqi insurgents. Who's winning that "gin battle". We aren't ready for revolution....yet. But an organized people with a commen aim is an amazing thing.

Jemba

Uhmmm... I could have sworn that Africans were the one's colonized and enslaved. I can't remember too many continental Africans on welfare. I think maybe you are confused on what is "home base". I was talking about revolution in Africa, not Amerikkka. Although Africans in AMerikka are a part of the African nation...or course. The European imperialists are vampires.  IMO continental Africans in the West are largely economic refugees. The economic crisises in their subsequent African contries of origin are created by neo-colonialism and imperialism. Us 'leaches'... I don't think so... Although I do think we need to learn to live without European goods.

Soon this earth will be cleansed the most high doesn’t favour any colours, you’re my brother or sister by the life that you live not because of you skin colour.

Now you sound like a X-tian waiting on a savior to change our condition. It's up to us.

FYI It's Oshun Auset.

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 08:37:22 AM »

Hotep

Like I said I am past the hate because I know the truth but that is how I begun my path to research.

Sorry about the mistake with you name
Oshun auset

Now you sound like a X-tian waiting on a savior to change our condition. It's up to us.

Jemba

I am just quoting what we call Armageddon which was not from the bible.
If the world is alive do we seriously think it will let us carry on with this destruction and we can’t say we Nubians have nothing to do with it?

Oshun auset

Uhmmm... I could have sworn that Africans were the one's colonized and enslaved. I can't remember too many continental Africans on welfare. I think maybe you are confused on what is "home base". I was talking about revolution in Africa, not Amerikkka. Although Africans in AMerikka are a part of the African nation...or course. The European imperialists are vampires.  IMO continental Africans in the West are largely economic refugees. The economic crisises in their subsequent African contries of origin are created by neo-colonialism and imperialism. Us 'leaches'... I don't think so... Although I do think we need to learn to live without European goods.  

Jemba

The European leaders are very smart and devious, what ever we Nubians take us individuals they charge it to our accounts it doesn’t matter if you was born in amerikkka or Asia what ever whether its our presidents or our governments or individually they run it to our accounts.

The day we do take back our lands and demand reparations for stolen materials they will show us a very hefty bill.

For an example if I had 1$ and I gave it to a friend because he was in need of help, if this friend does not pay me back then I can carry on taking from him as long as I want that’s within the natural laws, never have debts of any sort not even from family or friends.

Oshun auset

You must not know the history of China too well.  

Jemba

I don’t know a lot of their history but I know the Europeans tried to enslave their minds and destroy their ways of life.

Did they succeed?

Oshun auset

Well, the acts are BEING commited at this very moment. So therefore we have the right not only for revenge, but to defend ouselves from future 'acts'.

Jemba

Right now if we wanted revenge we will have to kill many of our own not any European faces. When we say Europeans its not the average white men that’s goes to work to earn a minor salary is it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: