Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:18:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  Going vegetarian
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Going vegetarian  (Read 11514 times)
BLACK SPARKLE

Sacred Womb

« on: September 13, 2005, 12:39:09 PM »

As a young sacred rasta woman and keeper of the Afrakan womb, I find myself on a long journey to keep up a life giving, organic, body temple and lifestyle . But when eveyone around u is just eatting, drinking anything they want it makes it hard. I know these things are no good but I still want them.Are there some ways to make this change in lifestyles smoother?

So many people, young and old, had either ignored the spiritual vocie inside them and listenrd instead to the fools that surrounded them,or they had responded to a voice that was not actually the vocie of the Jah inside of themselves and therefore had been misled down a path of selfdestruction.
Poetic_Princess

I am nothing with out my soul

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:38:45 PM »

Blessings Black Sparkle,

It is not an easy journey but it is a tough transition slowly start replacing the foods you crave with more wholesome foods such as wholewheat crackers, fruit, nuts those type of things take it one day at a time sistren just try hard not to give into your other weakness.Jah will see you through.

Bless and Hotep

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
athalyah

Roots

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 04:15:54 PM »

Greetings Black Sparkle,
 You're not the only one that finds it difficult at times. I'm a student and live a long way from school,and don't have time to make a good wholesome meal before I leave for school. My friends overstand me, knows I'm a vegetarian but that doesn't stop them from eating the swine around me. It takes time, discipline and will power, and as always JAH will provide, for it's for HIM we trod.

Blessed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: