Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:57:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Does God Hate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does God Hate  (Read 10030 times)
Lilbit

« on: January 05, 2006, 03:54:53 PM »

I just recenlty read in the Husia by Maulana Karenga that God hates those who lie or who are full of deceit. It blew my mind when I read that. Sometimes I lie. Sometimes I talk to to people whom I don't like.
Bennu Ausar

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 11:15:09 PM »

I just recenlty read in the Husia by Maulana Karenga that God hates those who lie or who are full of deceit. It blew my mind when I read that. Sometimes I lie. Sometimes I talk to to people whom I don't like.

If God is the source of all meaning that God created everything out of Itself, and God is omnipresent meaning God is present in each and every living thing, then how can God hate Itself? It is incomprehensible to believe that God hates Itself. God is present even in the liar, though that which we call God may be submerged in the liar and waiting for the liar to remember who It is that is within. We all have a Will that is free to choose. God does not hate, God simply gives us the opportunity to make the correct choice or not.

Peace.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: