Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  The rastifarian beleifs on "armegedon"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The rastifarian beleifs on "armegedon"  (Read 16008 times)
live4zion

« on: August 29, 2006, 06:28:01 PM »

What are the rastifarian beleifs on "armegedon". or just the end of the world?
   LOVE
         Mat
live4zion

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 09:14:41 AM »

does anyone know?
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:32:09 AM »

Try reading the book of revelations
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 06:31:51 AM »

Bunny Wailer "Armagideon"
Brigadier Jerry "Armagideon Style"
Bob Marley "Ride Natty Ride"
Sizzla "Any time now"
... and various other songs could highlight certain 'beliefs' for you.
Far as I can gather, the main thing that has always been emphasized to me about de armagideon is that it is red and dread, blood runs in it and fire burns in it, and it is going on right now (even between the walls of your skull).
Have no fear because we are confident in the victory of good over evil.
The main armagideon is the one in your head because once enough people can conquer the evil there, we should have no problem getting together and conquering the rest of the evil that's out there.
Of course we might not succeed all at once... well, in revelations it says the devil will be bound and cast in the pit for a thousand years, but after that he'll be let out for a little while...
 so probably whatever solution we come up with to counteract the babylon system, will have its own flaws, that will manifest as the devil... so it ain't like we striving for impossible perfection... whatever we put up will be flawed too... but is just about keepin on striving and struggling and making things better all the time.
Also, to be straight up, many Rastafari people (amongst others) believe (with some justification) that the years ahead will be even rougher and tougher, more dreadful and terrible as you could say, than what's happening now. So prepare yourself for that.
Babylon (the system) is certainly aiming for TOTAL control over our "hearts and minds" as well as bodies, and the microchip implant 'mark of the beast' isn't so much a weirdo fundamentalist christian fantasy, as a logical next step in their plans. So, don't be taking that mark when they come around offering it.
This new kind of ID card they want to establish now in the UK is one of the early steps towards trying to propagate this total control and surveillance device.
I'm sure other people could enlighten you more as far as the specific biblical meaning of armageddon and gog and magog and all those dudes. Just my 2 cents.... blessed
live4zion

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 06:31:22 PM »

Thanks G... i herd about those chips too... its crazy mad... LOVE

Mat
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »

peace and hotep,

live4zion, this is an old portrait of the final war.

http://pic7.piczo.com/ausarauset/?g=4801368&cr=7

freedomisahapislave   

Illuminati33

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 06:44:56 PM »

That portrait looks like a war between blacks and whites, what are you getting at here? Freedom for your race? Don't think in such 3 dimensional terms the war of armageddon will be a war unlike any other the planet has seen with beings of a higher plane of exsistence being involved not for the freedom of the black race, Your races outcome and freedom would be gaurenteed if the war of Armageddon was won by the benevolent ones. {Angels,Aliens,} I don't know what it is but the war of Armageddon would be much more than just a war it will be the final judgement of the human race as spiritual forces would interfeer near the end. It would have NOTHING to do with the freedom of blacks it would start out as a war between nations. Theirs already signs it could be coming closer the United States is sending more and more Warships to the Persian gulf and as Iran gets more and more involved in Iraq this could turn out to be a disastor for the world. The War would end up being Something like this Iran,China,Russia Against North America and Europe. Far from a Race war as whites would be fighting each other again there is no way White Russia would side with North America and Europe. That would only be the beginning Spiritual or forces alien to this planet could be involved near the end.
Ras_Nevoe

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »

That portrait looks like a war between blacks and whites, what are you getting at here? Freedom for your race? Don't think in such 3 dimensional terms the war of armageddon will be a war unlike any other the planet has seen with beings of a higher plane of exsistence being involved not for the freedom of the black race, Your races outcome and freedom would be gaurenteed if the war of Armageddon was won by the benevolent ones. {Angels,Aliens,} I don't know what it is but the war of Armageddon would be much more than just a war it will be the final judgement of the human race as spiritual forces would interfeer near the end. It would have NOTHING to do with the freedom of blacks it would start out as a war between nations. Theirs already signs it could be coming closer the United States is sending more and more Warships to the Persian gulf and as Iran gets more and more involved in Iraq this could turn out to be a disastor for the world. The War would end up being Something like this Iran,China,Russia Against North America and Europe. Far from a Race war as whites would be fighting each other again there is no way White Russia would side with North America and Europe. That would only be the beginning Spiritual or forces alien to this planet could be involved near the end.

^^^^^CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?

why is that ever since the white elitists stop giving  2 F#c#s about europeans in general, now you all want to unify and become "allies" with non-white people. C'mon man i'm really getting sick of this pitiful shit, because we've been getting bought/sold, enslaved, raped, beaten, murdered, drowned, lynched, burned at the stake, experimented-on, Jim-Crowed, Segregated, disenfranchised, etc. etc. etc. for 500 years/ Where were all these "we-are-the-world" CAUCASIANS then? where were these kind of people 500 years ago, where were they, 500 years ago? Where were they 100 years ago, 50 years ago, hell where we they just a decade ago?

I'll give you my answer then you give me yours.

They were right there with us, except they were watching, laughing and cheering as another nigger "got what he deserved"

You really wanna help non-white people? let me show you how.........come closer to the screen ...
No fo real come closer to the screen I'm gonna show you ...CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't you done enough?

reminds me of the civil war: "who's gonna be in control of the niggers?"

I'm getting really tired of that shit!
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »

peace and hotep,

Ras_Nevoe, the image was produced prior to 1990, before either of the trade center attacks. i received it from brother motapo after a rally in protest of police brutality. hindsight is 20/20.......

the image is a result of the law of compensation. even early abolistionist equated the captivity of africans in amorica to the captivity of israelites. some did not want to have anything to do withe the outcome of "the peculiar institution".

the problem withe 'white' people is that to the end they will deny that they are african in origin. they have set themselves apart from the hueman family to their own detriment. White Supremacist Racist and those White People ( Suspect Racist ) who adhere to notions of chosenness have set themselves up for failure just like all of the empires of the past. they must learn.......

freedomisahapisalve

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: