Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:07:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  Human Beginnings (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  A 1000 years from now...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A 1000 years from now...  (Read 19556 times)
Rasselassie

« on: September 12, 2006, 12:45:04 AM »

Race mixing is a fairly new phenomena, and the number of people finding love and having children with people of other ethnicities is just gonna keep growing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but how will the "race scene" look like 1000 years from now? I heard an estimate that blonds will be extinct in 200+ years. Will we all become one race with features from all original races or what will happen? What do you think is Jah will?
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 02:05:10 PM »

if u speak fo HAILE SELASSIE I when u say "Jah"... HIS will is for peaceful livity amongst ini. And for black inity and upliftment.

see HIS speeches, not the bible. read HIS speech on spirituality...and also, note the psalms HE read at HIS coronation... psalsms 101... these should give some indication of HIS will.

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Rasselassie

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 02:39:17 AM »

Jah will is Haile Selassie I will and vice versa. That make him perfect god and man.

I hope respect from both side when me ask question. There is so many question me want to know cause me wanna know HIM better every day, and get closer to His Majesty in mind and spirit. Me want to learn more and we can all be teachers and students.

Yeah me read his speeches and find much will to unite Ethiopia, Africa and the whole world. In that order. The ultimate goal, I find, is still people are people regardless of race. Even if he see that first priority Ethiopia and prophecy, then African black identity and biggest vision global heaven for all.

The black superiority movement came mostly from Marcus Garvey who believed strongly black people should be taught to feel superior because they would be more successful in their lives and promote the race as a whole. He took this idea from the general view among whites at the time that they were superior.

Me say : True love for self identity is not from comparison/competition with others. It springs from healthy pride in roots and identity... Equality -> Equal Rights -> Justice -> Peace -> Understanding -> Love.

Quotes by Bob Marley/Berhane Selassie (Light of the Trinity) White father, Black Mother.
"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally discredited and
abandoned...WAR! So that is prophecy, and everyone know that is truth. And it came out of the mouth of Rastafari.". I really see this going all ways, for every race.
 "I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side."
"Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 06:24:05 AM »

there are lots of flower power type rastas in dis joint, the one love generation, the flower power generation appeals to white hippies and hippie moma of the 70s, like imsaid, the sheep dont play with the wolves, dogs dont play with cats,mouses dont play with cats, those of us,who thinks we are the world like michael jacskon will end up beinga casualty of war like him Two Thumbs
chiefblackbear

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 03:07:32 PM »

Race mixing is a fairly new phenomena, and the number of people finding love and having children with people of other ethnicities is just gonna keep growing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but how will the "race scene" look like 1000 years from now? I heard an estimate that blonds will be extinct in 200+ years. Will we all become one race with features from all original races or what will happen? What do you think is Jah will?

So nature made a mistake when creating the original man and the Caucasian seeks to correct her mistake and put in place a more perfect race. If they the Caucasians are saying it then they are planning it.

I myself believe as my ancestors have believed, tribes should seed only within themselves.
Bukenya

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »

Well well well,

Believing what I have read above it appears that my whole existence was based around a 'mistake' seeing as our ancestors apparently believed in seggregation. If I were to believe what was written above I would have to discriminate the woman that gave birth to me, my own mother(for those in need of a judgement: my mother is Dutch and my father Ugandan). Was it not JAH will that bring forth Bob Marley(another 'mixed breed' as they call it). Indeed it's easy to judge man by their colour, however seeing as negative judgemental colour-discrimination has oppressed the black man for centuries I simply REFUSE to do so. It is true that white supremacy is a disease of ignorance that even pervades all societies of today(tragically, even those in Africa, home of the black people, more importantly home of the Africans) to which justice still has its largest role to play. If in 200 years 'blonds' shall be extinct and some more there will be no more 'white'. What then? According to what is written below mixing with a 'white'(the inferior) would that not mean that the child is thus more 'white' than black and thus also should be considered more inferior to the 'black' man. In actual fact Africa is like a field of flowers of diversity(flower power or not its true), seeing as within Africa the racial diversity(if u were to look at it genetically) differs more than anywhere else in the world. There are short people(the pygmies), tall (the nilotes), the berbers of lighter skin and long hair and those of the islands on the east-coast that genetically have Chinese, Arabic, African and Caucasian blood in them due to the fact that before they were pillaged by the colonist vultures they were flourishing kingdoms trading with the middle-east, Asia and Europe where many traders settled down with the local inhabitants. So, what about them? There are those blue eyed Africans in Morrocco(as centuries of Arab and European intermixing occured) that are truely in every other sense Morroccon and thus African. Sorry, but I fail to understand the reasoning behind your argument. Africa for Africans, indeed for African culture, livity and such. But not for this colour or that colour, u see the skin is like a cloth, it cannot uncover the true nature of the soul. Only JAH knoweth and Judge the actions of the soul. And this my friend, is NOT done based on colour. U see all man on this earth are brothers as they in the truest sense came from one seed. And the creator of that seed being JAH. Who are you to curse your own brother whom with, many generation ago, a mother you share? But without justice there can be no peace, thus let justice fall upon those to blame and the system that upholds injustice. You see, divide and rule is their favourite tool so don't be fooled by this ignorant rule. And indeed:

"That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained"

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God

Seen?

Jah Bless,

Robin Bukenya
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: