Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:58:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  (To: Seshatasefekht7 and Melaninmagic) Can you help me "Counter"-Racism?....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (To: Seshatasefekht7 and Melaninmagic) Can you help me "Counter"-Racism?....  (Read 14758 times)
Ras_Nevoe

« on: January 24, 2007, 11:21:15 AM »

peace and hotep,

Ras_Nevoe,

thanks for you sincerity.

freedomisahapisalve

No! thank you! I benefited from this reasoning in many ways.................

Sesha, I was so impressed with Dr. Fuller, Edward Williams, Bilal, Josh and the other staff members that I have decided to start a "Counter-Racism Newsletter" that will be posted on websites and forums all-over the net including websites like
"MYSPACE.com", "Hi-5.com", "Youtube.com" and many others. I was wondering if you and Melaninmagic(I saw you at the Worrk/Study forum at C-R.com, Melanin). I was wondering if you all would like to collaborate on the first release and see how it progresses from there. So far I have two titles the 1st is "Counter-Racists Informer" or "Counter-Racism Informer" (C-RI)  and the 2nd is "The Counter-Racism Journal" (C-RJ). If the I's decide to help I with this project I will take suggestions on all aspects of this project, starting with the title. So if you decide you want to help think of a title and post it with your next response.

Thanx In Advance

Ras Nevoe:
Da Prophet
Ras_Nevoe

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »

::WAITING 4 A RESPONSE::
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »

peace and hotep,

Ras_Nevoe.
excuse me.

do you have a copy of

"The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept:
 a textbook/workbook for thought, speech and/or action
 for victims of Racism (White Supremacy)? if so, have you read it? if not, are you planning to read it.

i apologize but i can not collaborate withe people whom i do not physically interact withe daily. i may reason withe or share information withe ones but my collaborators reside in the southern states of amorica. basically, you may reject or accept any part of the code. it is your right.

Ras_Nevoe, is it possible to be "united" and "independent"?   even at the Speaks people remain so.  here reasoning provides cohesiveness.  even here we must follow the logic.     
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:28:21 AM »

a PURPOSE OF THE CODEBOOK

To present material, in book form, which can be used as a basic guide for those individuals non-white persons who are the Victims of Racism (Victims of White Supremacy), and who may wish to think, speak, and/or act to eliminate Racism (White Supremacy), and do so, not as a "formalized group", but as individual persons. 

[This means that an individual non-white person who is the victim of Racism can pick, choose, and support through individual thought, speech, and/or action, only those parts of the book which he or she, as an individual person "sees fit" to support, through his or her individual thought, speech, and/or action].

melaninmagic

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »

Greetings Ras_Nevoe,

I must apologize for not responding earlier. I was out of the country for quite sometime and did not have the time to. Certainly, I do not mind assisting you. Anything to enable the Critical Masses to reach a critical mass in size, is a step in the right direction  Two Thumbs

What is it that you have in mind?

Keep the Faith.
Ras_Nevoe

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 01:27:20 AM »

Melaninmagic, can you leave me an Instant Messenger add. I would prefer to discuss this in real time. I have AIM, Yahoo Messenger, and MSN Messenger so If you use one of these IM services that's great. If by any chance you can't IM just leave an email add.

The project is basically a newsletter to inform and educate the people, I know that is very vague but i'll explain further when we chat.

PEACE!

RAS NEVOE
Edward Williams

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Edward Williams
Counter-Racism.Com

Edward Williams
Counter-Racism.Com
siger

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:06:35 AM »

I hope you can, sir.

I am a lay person, and the subjugations of brilliant minds is beyond my capacity.
It is thus, why, the above argument has failed to sit well with me. My people here seem to understand the concept of counter-racism more than i do.

I would have read more about it, but i trust that trusting people's perceptives on experiential matters (that i haven't experienced) is the way to go.
It is much safer than me reading the material and trying to understand the feelings that are born of a thing alien to me.

AS thus, sir, i would very much appreci-love detail from you, especially as concerns Mr. Fuller's belief/judgement on interracial sex and eat-outs. THat one failed to sit well with me, i'm sorry.

Your son,
Siger.

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
Ras_Nevoe

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 08:43:27 AM »

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Edward Williams
Counter-Racism.Com

^^^^^is this a trick question?.........OF COURSE you can assist me, brother! To have you respond is a blessing in itself. I've read your writings and saw your experiments on video and really admire your courage and determination. I tried to contact you before to get your advice on this project but you never wrote back. If you can leave an IM add and I'll contact you. If not let me know how i can contact you.

Thanks again for responding, you'll never understand how much this means to me.

I hope you can, sir.

I am a lay person, and the subjugations of brilliant minds is beyond my capacity.
It is thus, why, the above argument has failed to sit well with me. My people here seem to understand the concept of counter-racism more than i do.

I would have read more about it, but i trust that trusting people's perceptives on experiential matters (that i haven't experienced) is the way to go.
It is much safer than me reading the material and trying to understand the feelings that are born of a thing alien to me.

AS thus, sir, i would very much appreci-love detail from you, especially as concerns Mr. Fuller's belief/judgement on interracial sex and eat-outs. THat one failed to sit well with me, i'm sorry.

Your son,
Siger.

^^^

Are you talking to me? If you are I don't fully understand what it is you're asking. Please clarify.

PEACE!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: