Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:29:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 60 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Why Can't We Blacks Work Together??? What's our problem???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Can't We Blacks Work Together??? What's our problem???  (Read 25506 times)
will

« on: August 08, 2007, 03:19:01 AM »

i am not so much concerned with white nationalist, supremacist, or what-eva' you choose to call them... i don't care about the things they care about... It's only natural that "birds of a feather will flock together.. (you know how that goes)... Let them do what they feel is best for THEM...

i am only concerned with US, and what we feel is best for US.. What-eva' it is that  will make us whole again... We've been persecuted, and used, by PEOPLE from every other  NATION on this EARTH...  It seems as if no other RACE really loves us.. No one else even gives a damn... None of THEM will even give us a break, on any thing.... At any time... It seems that when we enter into negotiations with any of THEM, about anything, they always try to SHAFT US...  No body cuts US any SLACK...  Each day, we sink deeper & deeper into THE HOLE.. We owe everybody so much that we'll never - ever get out of THEIR debt, UNLESS we make some drastic changes.... (Drastic, but PEACEFUL... i hate WAR, and it doesn't even have to approach that..)

Now "Individually", we can break thru' some times... And gain prominence & prestige in many of their institutions & even appear to be socially accepted in their societies.. But really, deep down inside, we know it's only superficial; and that as soon as we don't play our cards right, or when they tire of us, they'll dis-miss us like used paper napkins... All of US have been used like this at one time or another, or live in the constant FEAR of, "when is it going to happen to ME"Huh

They pick and choose from the very best that we have; tolerating us for a while individually.. We know that's phoney because, they won't accept the mass of us... They only want the "Cream of the Crop"...  "OUR FINEST"... The very best that we have... And they make no pretense about it... Universally, the mass of our people are routinely subjugated, harrassed, humiliated, and de-humanized..

The mass of us wakes up each morning finding ourselves at the feet of every other culture... It's akin to a massive conspracy on the part of everybody the world over, to join in together, to keep us down... That's why it was so hard for me to understand MLK'S adaptation of Ghandi's philosophy of non-violence, and his plea for WHITE ACCEPTANCE...

In Ghandi's racial plea, he asked for his people to be placed in a position below the whites; but above the BLACKS... It seems that that's the order of the day NOW.. So nothing has really changed... On paper it LQQKS much better for the mass of us than it actually does in real life....

And i don't see it ever changing... At least, not using our present method of watching the most brilliant & brightest among us continually running off to serve whites in that very limited and temporary role...

Unless we make a change ourselves, and learn to LQQK towards home (Mother AFRIKA) for survival, we will continue to be picked off and eliminated one-by-one until we finally become EXTINCT.... As individual NATIONS, we will continue to be checked & directed down the same paths that our original COLONIAL MASTERS put us on years ago... Not much has changed.... They still RULE US, but from afar, that's all...

When we open our minds, hearts & souls towards each other, and began realizing our potential, nothing will be able to stand in our way.... We have scholars, genius's, doctors, lawyers, engineers; you name it, we have it; but yet we have people without CLEAN DRINKING WATER... In many cases, we don't have any running water in the homes... Or in the villages... If no running water, then why not wells??? Why can't we have wells everywhere???

We have magnificent water-ways, rivers, lakes & plenty of rainfall during the year; but not enough reservoirs, or canals to provide for our own crops and for our own human consumption.... Our benefactors can in bring equipment that's big & strong enough to move mountains, dig oll wells & mine-shafts... They can cut down & haul away every tree in AFRICA; but they can't seem to help us build RESERVOIRS & CANAL SYSTEMS for AGRICULTURE, and the other amenities, in support of BLACK LIFE ....

We have enough small arms & ammo to stop our Brotha's & neighbors from evading us across these borders drawn up by the Colonial masters; but not enough big arms to stop others RACES & CORPORATIONS, from steadily encroaching upon our LAND & our RESOURCES...

What are we waiting for?? Are we waiting for those that put us in this condition to suddenly change their minds, & to come to our aid to bail us out???  How long shall we sit idly at the curbside, waiting for their help???

Why can't everyone in the DIASPORA suddenly wake up and see the BIG PICTURE... And then after visualizing what needs to be done, do their part in building a place on this EARTH where we (our people) can again be accepted as an integral part of HUMAN KIND....

OUR People(s) deserves a DECENT LIFE too..... Don't we???  Or is this all we are entitle to??? Say's who?Huh

We need to do for OUR-selves, what White people have done for THEM-selves; then we won't have to worry about what they are saying or doing, on the white supremacist centered sites.... Let them have their white society.. i'm all for that, if it's really gonna make them happy....

You see, it's not about WHITE PEOPLE... It's about OUR PEOPLE... We deserve a much better D E A L than the one we are getting... Don't we???

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
FireFoxV3

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:47:36 PM »

Welll its all about the money
mwanaafrika
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 10:37:28 AM »

Whats all about the money ?
Thats why we Afrikans are still sleeping and suffering, waitings for the dollars (or pie from da sky) that ain't neva gonna come.  WAKE UP BROTHERS & SISTERS !

SHAME ON U, If u consider ya self a member of the Afrikan/black/Afro race.
To say, "Its all about the money" is hopelessness, its giving up on ya race, stabbing ya race in the back.

A liberation of a people/race, knows no money but the hearts and sacrifices of its men & women till the end. So i tell you now that WE THE TRUE AFRIKANS WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST DROP OF OUR BLOOD TO LIBERATE OUR RACE & MOTHER AFRIKA. IT AIN'T ABOUT THE MONEY BUT ABOUT MEN & WOMEN WILLING TO GIVE THEIR HEARTS & SACRIFICE FOR THEIR ONLY RACE.

MOTHER AFRIKA SHALL ONLY BE LIBERATED BY AFRIKANS FOR AFRIKANS !
mwanaafrika
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »

i am not so much concerned with white nationalist, supremacist, or what-eva' you choose to call them... i don't care about the things they care about... It's only natural that "birds of a feather will flock together.. (you know how that goes)... Let them do what they feel is best for THEM...

i am only concerned with US, and what we feel is best for US.. What-eva' it is that  will make us whole again... We've been persecuted, and used, by PEOPLE from every other  NATION on this EARTH...  It seems as if no other RACE really loves us.. No one else even gives a damn... None of THEM will even give us a break, on any thing.... At any time... It seems that when we enter into negotiations with any of THEM, about anything, they always try to SHAFT US...  No body cuts US any SLACK...  Each day, we sink deeper & deeper into THE HOLE.. We owe everybody so much that we'll never - ever get out of THEIR debt, UNLESS we make some drastic changes.... (Drastic, but PEACEFUL... i hate WAR, and it doesn't even have to approach that..)

We need to do for OUR-selves, what White people have done for THEM-selves; then we won't have to worry about what they are saying or doing, on the white supremacist centered sites.... Let them have their white society.. i'm all for that, if it's really gonna make them happy....

You see, it's not about WHITE PEOPLE... It's about OUR PEOPLE... We deserve a much better D E A L than the one we are getting... Don't we???

YEAH, U RITE.

THE GREAT MARCUS GARVEY SAID IT WILL HAPPEN IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING, NOW ITS HERE. NATIONS WITH TECHNOLOGY KNOW HOW, TOTAL INDEPENDENCE, BETTER EDUCATION e.t.c.  ARE NOW LEADING/RESPECTED/RECOGNISED  AND THEY AINT AFFECTED BY THE WHITE SUPREMACIST'S HATRED/ACTIONS OR WHATEVER. IN FACT THEY RESPECT THEM, like our great leader Marcus said they will. 

So its true. Its all about us and not about white/yellow/brown or any other race. 
They are not interested in seeing us develop, they want us to be poor and suffer for as long as it takes. Thats why they will always gives us fish so we never learn how to catch for ouselves.  They offer us fish even when we have it and in all forms- u name it- debt, aid, grants, various programs from HIV/AIDS program to poverty reduction programs, IMF, World Bank, Paris club e.t.c.

U MAY ASK YA SELF HOW DO THEY DO IT & MANAGE TO CONTROL OUR ECONOMIES & GOVERNMENTS FROM WASHINGTON, LONDON, PARIS e.t.c. AND NOW BEIJING ?

WELL, U DONT NEED TO BE SMART TO ANSWER THIS. ALL YOU NEED IS OPEN YA EYES AND READ, ITS 'O'OVER THE NEWS AND NOT FAR FROM THIS SITE. 

YEAH BROTHERS. OUR PUPPET LEADERS ALWAYS SAY "its all about the money, white man/Asians/Arabs has all the money, lets ask for some money ". WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY FROM OUR MOTHER LAND'S ABUNDANT RESOURCES ? WAS IT ALL TAKEN BY THE COLONIALISTS?
NO NO NO , IN FACT THEY ONLY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE OF IT.
SO WHERE IS THE f***IN MONEY ? WELL, SOME DAMN FOOL IS SITTING ON IT NOW AND SAYING "WE NEED MONEY, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY"

NO MATER HOW LONG IT TAKES, I'LL NEVER GIVE UP ! WOULD RATHER BE A FREE MAN IN MY GRAVE THAN LIVE AS A PUPPET OR SLAVE !

FREEDOM TO THE MOTHER LAND AND THE AFRO RACE !

Omugabe

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

Why Can't We Blacks Work Together??? What's our problem???

Why should Blacks work together; because they are Black? Grin

If it were that simple or NATURAL for Blacks to work together, then one nation of Blacks of would have evolved in Africa a long long time ago.

Expecting Blacks to 'work together' just because they are Black would be racist, an ARTIFICIAL state of affairs. 
It was not a natural nor before necessary state of affair; and that is why it hasn't occurred throughout the thousands of generations of humankind in Africa.

Mother Nature intends diversity of humans on the planet, according to the diverse geographic and climatic conditions existing across the planet.

If we want Blacks to work together, then we have to CREATE THOSE ARTIFICIAL & DESIRABLE CONDITIONS for that outcome!
 And we shouldn't want to do it in the evil ways that the Europeans and others have done their 'union' -- by coercion and force of arms.

Blacks indeed need to create the artificial conditions of working together only because they confront a common evil in the form of relentless european and arab plagues.

However the 'working together of Blacks' needs to be done through raising consciousness/self-development by means of Consciousness-Based Education; because DIVERSITY  OF BLACK CULTURES MUST BE MAINTAINED!

So what we are really looking for is a
UNITY OF BLACKS WITHIN A DIVERSITY OF BLACK CULTURES.

This means that indigenous Mother Tongues of the different ethnic groups and the like should be maintained, even within individual African countries.
mwanaafrika
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »

Why Can't We Blacks Work Together??? What's our problem???

If it were that simple or NATURAL for Blacks to work together, then one nation of Blacks of would have evolved in Africa a long long time ago.

Expecting Blacks to 'work together' just because they are Black would be racist, an ARTIFICIAL state of affairs.
[/b]

What do u mean racism and how is it racism if we work together for our own good ? All other races are doing just that- working for their own good. So why is it racism to us ?
 What would be more racist than physical slavery, colonialism and over 500 years of continued destruction of black civilizationmen, mental slavery, neo-colonialism, racism, exploitation, maginalisation, social-economic-political sabortage ?

If working for my only race makes me a racist then i would rather be racist than work for other races.

It was not a natural nor before necessary state of affair; and that is why it hasn't occurred throughout the thousands of generations of humankind in Africa.

Let me brief ya a lil bit about what happened when foreigners landed in the mother land:
1.Our civilisation was disrupted by the enemy- our system of government, education and social-cultural-religion disrupted;
2.Our civilisation stolen;
3.Our people run and scattered for safety in the forests,mountains and swamps to start a all new life. Many were captured and taken into  slavery the rest become fugitives in their own lands and some forced into nomadic life style for safety and self preservation;
4.Our land and people viciously & savagely conquered, exploited, divided and turned against one another.

I can go on and on but this is the stuff u learn and research by ya self. Go to ya roots and delete that "natural state of affairs" out of ya thinking. It is what it is and have to get out of it for our own good.

We are failing to work together becouse there are so many brainwashed brothers and sisters out their. They are a cancer in our race and the sooner we cut them out the better we will be.

However the 'working together of Blacks' needs to be done through raising consciousness/self-development by means of Consciousness-Based Education; because DIVERSITY  OF BLACK CULTURES MUST BE MAINTAINED!
So what we are really looking for is a
UNITY OF BLACKS WITHIN A DIVERSITY OF BLACK CULTURES.
This means that indigenous Mother Tongues of the different ethnic groups and the like should be maintained, even within individual African countries.
[/color]

I like this,  its positive thinking that our race needs. Look at us communicating and discussing our problems in a foreign language. where is our writings and our language ? Like we dont have one of mankind's oldest known writing script from Ge'ez/Amharic, Nubian & Ancient Egyptian scripts.

WE ALL WE GOT, SO WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE.
NO RACE IS GONNA HELP US, AFTER ALL ITS OUR RACE AND OUR FIGHT, SO WE GOTTA DO IT OURSELF AND LIBERATE MOTHER AFRIKA.

AFRIKA SHALL BE FREE !

ALUTA CONTINUA !

Omugabe

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »

WE ALL WE GOT, SO WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE.
NO RACE IS GONNA HELP US, AFTER ALL ITS OUR RACE AND OUR FIGHT, SO WE GOTTA DO IT OURSELF AND LIBERATE MOTHER AFRIKA.

Muntu, I'm not disagreeing that African people need to work together. 
African peoples do need to work together at this stage of their existence.

I'm only suggesting the reason we shouldn't have expected Blacks to work togeher all along was that IT WAS NEVER A NATURAL IMPERATIVE FOR AFRICANS TO WORK TOGETHER ON THE BASIS OF THEIR BLACKNESS.  That would be 'racism'' and it is not natural.

So the reason Africans/Blacks have not work together all along is quiet simple:  Mother Nature favors a diversity of cultures/languages on the planet.

Now that there is an artificial reason (in the form of UNPROVOKED invasions from the beastly Arabs and Europeans) to work together, Africans are slowly coming around to working together to repel the common racist foes.

And we shouldn't be bothered too much about the 'common language' in which problems and discussions take place. 
Like the air that ALL creatures breathe, NO ONE OWNS SOUNDS/LANGUAGE!

Just keep in mind that there are thousands of African languages; so a common language(s) for communication among Africans and, among Africans and non-Africans in the rest of the world is going to be needed anyway.

The important language for Africans is the Mother Tongue. 

Mother Tongue should ALWAYS be the African's primary language.
The language used to communicate outside of one's imndienous language is merely a 'common/secondary language'.

Yes, Africans had literacy for thousands of years; and should have come up with some means to keep the VERY NECESSARY literacy alive when ignorance descended on the planet.

However, that is how life goes: 
If we fail to evolve to our full potential in every sphere of existence over time, then even the beasts (Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon) will overtake us!

But all is not lost.  The First Man on the planet is designed to outlast the mutants.  So the Africans shall rise up again.

For how many thousands of years did Egypt last?  Much longer than the evil empires of the mutants.  It is an indication of the great breath of the African existence.
will

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »

Omugabe...

On AFRICANS working together you said: " That would be 'racism'' and it is not natural.

So the reason Africans/Blacks have not work together all along is quiet simple:  Mother Nature favors a diversity of cultures/languages on the planet"

i don't buy this... i think it's pure comjecture & speculation on your part.,.. Nothing but your "biased opinion".. Nothing more... You come in here trying to sound like a sage, giving us your ill=concieved view of what Mother NATURE expected from us... i reject it..  How are you to know this??? Are you some prophet from GOD???

Sure we speak different languages and have slightly different cultrual traits; but MAN, that's no more than in-house family matters... LQQK at us, we are all BASICALLY the same PHYSICALLY.. Over-all we like the same things & have the same experiences... That is until the White-man with JESUS in hand came to separate & control us...

White People have used racism against every other people, or group that he has contacted all over this planet... Did GOD make this OK? Or are you the one saying it was OK??? It's okay for them, but when we do it back to them we are morally wrong??? Did GOD say that, or was it inspired from JESUS'S teachings in the past 2000 years?Huh Or, is just your OPINION?Huh

When you give us your opinions only, please state that they are only opinions, or your personal views... That way, we may listen to what you are saying... But i categorically reject all your official pronouncements, that are NOT backed up by F A C T S....

If you have long standing proven FACTS to back them up, then let's see them...

On the other hand, my personal view is that GOD (Mother NATURE if you will), intended for us to work together (RACIALLY) always, that's why we come separately in individual packages & colors...

We come Blacker, stronger, more moral & GOD-like... They seem to be our opposites in all ways, such as: lighter in complexion (less melanin), physically inferior in both stature & activity... They've exhibited a lack of morality so pervasive that it borders on EVIL-NESSS (Satanic-like)...

So, when-ever we come up on one another,  we can easily distinguish friend from foe...  By staying with-in the group we are strengthened by our sameness & our cohesiveness... There is safety in numbers & in same type experiences that let's us understand why we all feel & why we all do things the way we do them... WE BLACKS ARE VERY SIMILAR...

Open your eyes MAN.. It's always been NATURAL for birds, or beast for that matter, to FLOCK TOGETHER....

Therefore i personally feel, that this FLOCKING is good for MAN also....

Further-more, if GOD, not the newly arrived JESUS, wanted us to always inter-act peacefully together, then he would NOT have created all these DIFFERENCES in man-kind....

Think about it some more please, before you LEAD others ASTRAY...

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Billy1944

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 03:39:38 PM »

Now "Individually", we can break thru' some times... And gain prominence & prestige in many of their institutions & even appear to be socially accepted in their societies.. But really, deep down inside, we know it's only superficial; and that as soon as we don't play our cards right, or when they tire of us, they'll dis-miss us like used paper napkins... All of US have been used like this at one time or another, or live in the constant FEAR of, "when is it going to happen to ME"Huh

They pick and choose from the very best that we have; tolerating us for a while individually.. We know that's phoney because, they won't accept the mass of us... They only want the "Cream of the Crop"...  "OUR FINEST"... The very best that we have... And they make no pretense about it... Universally, the mass of our people are routinely subjugated, harrassed, humiliated, and de-humanized..

The mass of us wakes up each morning finding ourselves at the feet of every other culture... It's akin to a massive conspracy on the part of everybody the world over, to join in together, to keep us down... That's why it was so hard for me to understand MLK'S adaptation of Ghandi's philosophy of non-violence, and his plea for WHITE ACCEPTANCE...

In Ghandi's racial plea, he asked for his people to be placed in a position below the whites; but above the BLACKS... It seems that that's the order of the day NOW.. So nothing has really changed... On paper it LQQKS much better for the mass of us than it actually does in real life....

And i don't see it ever changing... At least, not using our present method of watching the most brilliant & brightest among us continually running off to serve whites in that very limited and temporary role...

Unless we make a change ourselves, and learn to LQQK towards home (Mother AFRIKA) for survival, we will continue to be picked off and eliminated one-by-one until we finally become EXTINCT.... As individual NATIONS, we will continue to be checked & directed down the same paths that our original COLONIAL MASTERS put us on years ago... Not much has changed.... They still RULE US, but from afar, that's all...

When we open our minds, hearts & souls towards each other, and began realizing our potential, nothing will be able to stand in our way.... We have scholars, genius's, doctors, lawyers, engineers; you name it, we have it; but yet we have people without CLEAN DRINKING WATER... In many cases, we don't have any running water in the homes... Or in the villages... If no running water, then why not wells??? Why can't we have wells everywhere???

We have magnificent water-ways, rivers, lakes & plenty of rainfall during the year; but not enough reservoirs, or canals to provide for our own crops and for our own human consumption.... Our benefactors can in bring equipment that's big & strong enough to move mountains, dig oll wells & mine-shafts... They can cut down & haul away every tree in AFRICA; but they can't seem to help us build RESERVOIRS & CANAL SYSTEMS for AGRICULTURE, and the other amenities, in support of BLACK LIFE ....

We have enough small arms & ammo to stop our Brotha's & neighbors from evading us across these borders drawn up by the Colonial masters; but not enough big arms to stop others RACES & CORPORATIONS, from steadily encroaching upon our LAND & our RESOURCES...

What are we waiting for?? Are we waiting for those that put us in this condition to suddenly change their minds, & to come to our aid to bail us out???  How long shall we sit idly at the curbside, waiting for their help???

Why can't everyone in the DIASPORA suddenly wake up and see the BIG PICTURE... And then after visualizing what needs to be done, do their part in building a place on this EARTH where we (our people) can again be accepted as an integral part of HUMAN KIND....

OUR People(s) deserves a DECENT LIFE too..... Don't we???  Or is this all we are entitle to??? Say's who?Huh

HEAVY AND VERY TRUTHFUL Shocked
will

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 01:42:38 AM »

Hey Billy...

Thanks for stopping by, and at least acknowledging the this TOPIC is dead-on-point... Many others have stopped to read it, but like BLACK PEOPLE usually do, they took no action at all in regards to it... They may have agreed with it, but we'll never know that, 'cause apparently, they are afraid to act... Scared of what??? Scared of whom???

Are we too afraid to LQQK into the mirror to see what it is that we have become?Huh We like to call ourselves men & women, yet we are afraid to act like respsonsible adults.... So, if we can't, or don't ACT GROWN-UP; what does that say about the whole of us as a people?Huh

No wonder we have so much trouble just trying to raise OUR OWN KIDS...  We set such a Bad example for them to follow, that even they don't RESPECT US ANYMORE.... Hell, no one REPECTS US... We don't even RESPECT our ownselves...

It seems that we would rather get "high" or "drunk"... Or, just fall down on our knees to pray, while putting it all into GOD'S hands... But we are so PATHETIC that even GOD refuses to come to our aid... Well, maybe GOD'S right for not bailing us out, 'cause, i was always told that GOD will helps those most when they try to HELP THEMSELVES first...

We HAVEN'T DONE THAT YET...  We've still not come together for dialogue... Our RESPECT for our Colonial masters & the BORDERS that they erected to keep us apart, are still TOO BIG IN OUR MINDS... We can not seem to be able to LQQK across to the other side & to TEAM-UP with our neighbors & Brothers, to help each other figure out a better way...

So i guess, we'll just continue to sit here by the curb-side, waiting for our COLONIAL MASTERS, or for GOD to come too OUR RESCUE... Hope we don't have to wait TOO LONG... "Cause many of us will be gone by then...  And shortly therre after will be EXTINCTION TIME, for REAL, for all of those left who were unable to BLEND IN...

AFRICA will have FADED from BLACK to WHITE....

What a S H  A M E....

Will...

Khem

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 02:19:37 AM »

Greetins to one & all. I man cant agree more with the fact that it all boils down to us as a people to get ourselves outa this situation. Marcus saw it & thus said that I&I cant expect Babywrong to accept I as part of dem but I&I have to go back to our own Nation & build it. At times I Man wonder why one hears man talk about repartriation & when he gets even economic resources him start talking of how he cant go back to I-frika coz thea are lots of problems, Lots of other people are goin to I-frika & making investment like Indians only that they do so at the expence of our people. I&I cant gain anything if we dont want to experience the pain of sacrfice for the sake of advancement of I&I as one. Are there amongst us who are selling the revolution as I&I nears the solution? Its time for those with the true will for improvement to rise with I-great I-frikan spirit & manifest wors into deeds in this Jah time!
"Inity in itself is strength"
I-ses itinually to the I-ver living SelassieI Jah RastafarI
will

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »

i'm sorry Khem... i'm having difficulties comprehending your post... Perhaps it's because i am not fluent in RASTA...  But i don't do Islam or X-tianity either... These type religions could possible be the reason for our dis-content...

Maybe a return to our "true inner calling", could be the spark that sets us free....

Maybe, instead of focusing so much on all the various RELIGIONS, we might need to come back home and focus on "US" for a change....  "Cause what we are doing now only benifits a few, while the masses of us are still suffering much more than any other RACE suffers...

i know that when the EURO'S first came to AFRICA, they had their BIBLE extended out to our ANCESTORS in one hand; and they had their GUN behind their back, in the other hand... They did the same thing to the INDIANS as well...  For our fore-fathers, it was simply a case of EITHER, OR...

From that point on, we've followed them in many of their various RELIGIONS..  We've managed to ALTER a couple of their RELIGIONS, making them easier for some AFRICANS to accept...  Such as your RASTA & the BLACK MUSLIMS... Some says JESUS is now Black, while other of us, continue to worship the White, Blonde, Bue-eyed ONE...

This LOVE we have for all things white is manifested in our willingness to accept & to follow them, where-ever & when-ever they choose to LEAD US there... Even when they WRONG US, we find some way to over-LQQK their TRESSPASSES against US...

i can understand our ANCESTORS being tricked & swindled by these EVIL, OVER-AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE, back in the day due to their naivity, morals, hospitality & willingness to accept strangers... But, unknowing to them, these were not ordinary strangers... "His-story" will attest to that....

We haven't been able to TRUST anything they've said, or done, since that time, yet we continue to ROMANCE THEM, instead of ROMANCING OUR OWN...

Something has got to CHANGE... We've got to FIND a SOLUTION to this DILEMA...  And i don 't see the ANSWER in this BIBLE, that was originally TRANSLATED by these same WHITE PEOPLE (EUROS)....

The way they like to change things, give them new names & deceive people, how can we still believe anything they say??? About anything?Huh

Will...

Horus

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 07:57:48 AM »

Why Can't We Blacks Work Together??? What's our problem???.We have to DESTROY the image of the white Jesus.
When we give out our prayers (etheric mental energy) these forces go to the image in your mind the white Jesus then channel through to the white male who is the physical manifestation of that image.
The Caucasian feed off your mental strength regardless if they are agreeable or disagreeable. With all mental energy from all races channelled through the white Jesus the Caucasian race gain a god complex leading to intentional or unintentional white supremacy. Tama-re (Africa) is the only continent what has not economically progressed last century – it has become worse. Our hundreds of politicians, thousands of soldiers throughout Africa must have similarities in their nature that allow them to become corrupt or easily controlled. It is moonney (money) that leads to sin (bu-sin-ness) and badly interpreted Christianity which creates loop-holes in rationale thought allowing disagreeable forces to take over. Within tama-re (Africa) many of the traditional religions within the village are really the birthplaces of nearly ALL religions on earth. Most of the traditional religions stem back to the Egyptians and the Sumerians or the stars.Until we as Nubians in Tama-re (Africa) as a collective understand and embrace the nature of our original existence on a religious, historical and scientific level we will always be controlled by evolutionary forces detrimental to our existence.
will

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 08:52:05 AM »

Horus...

i can agree with all of that.... Money, greed & corruption is what their whole life-style is about, and those of us that involves ourselves too much with them, will usually succumb to the same influences...  i agree also that we need to work with them,but we need to socialize & worship at HOME....

i also believe the biggest thing that stymies our advancement, as a people, is the noose we each have hanging  around our necks.. The more we pull against it, the more we choke ourselves... Until we can band together, and begin to help remove each-others nooses; then none of us will ever be FREE...
<p>

During the Berlin conference of 1884-1885, in preparation for the EURO'S invasion, on-slaught & eventual conquest of AFRICA, they planned the BLOODIEST & most SAVAGE taker-over ever envisioned... Mind you, this was only 20 years after they all agreed that SLAVERY was to be declared OVER...
<P>

They released the few of our people from physical-chattel SLAVERY in their (EURO/AMERICAN) home-lands; but now, less than 20 years later, they all sat down "together" again, and agreed to hang this MENTAL YOKE (psychologically done), around the necks of all people of AFRICAN ORIGIN, FOR-EVER-MORE.... And we are still wearing those YOKES today...<BR><P>

We were never intended to be free from these YOKES, as long as our SKIN is still DARK... Assimilation, which included hair-straightening, skin-bleachng & miscegenation, was to be our only way out of this DILEMA....<BR><P>

Refuse any of this, and you'll stay YOKED 'till eternity... Or, to EXTINCTION, which-ever comes first...<BR><P>

The YOKING process used is called "DIVIDE & CONQUER".. They latched it on us by first swarming AFRICA from all sides, and then pushing deep into the HEART of AFRICA  (KONGO)using superior weaponry, mounted on trains & ran over tracks built with forced LABOR... Do or die, was the bargain made with LABORERS.. They left DEATH & DESTRUCTION all along the way...<BR><P>

After killing everyone that resisted them, and/or, all that refused to work "for free", they then settled-in to divide up the spoils of a "one-sided" war (due to their superior weaponry)... These spoils included Land use/ownership, an unlimited amount of resources, and free LABOR for as long as they needed it....<BR><P>

Another important aspect of the YOKING process, was to weaken us as much as possible, by breaking-up large TRIBES into tiny pieces, and then to mix & mingle these pieces into a single COUNTRY grouping... This assured their safety to the extent, that various TRIBES would never get along, or work well together, as a single force, long enough, to ever become a bother to them...<BR><P>

We need to know that no AFRICAN, anywhere, (Diasporan or Continental), escaped the GREED & HOSTILITIES of these EUROS... If we were not individually forced to submit, then our ANCESTORS were all subject to it in their day, just as many of us, are all still feeling the effects of this noose around our necks today...

<BR><P>

Finally, before leaving AFRICA, they completed the YOKING process by appointing, or allowing selected puppet LEADERS to rise to the position as PRESIDENT of the colony, or Country... This President was shown the BORDERS of his small Country, and was then trained to guard & protect it from his neighbors (other AFRICANS)... They were given guns, ammo & enough equipment to FEND-OFF their neighbors, but not enough to hold off any EUROPEAN POWER.... <BR><P>

They were trained to put down any hostile force, including their own Country-men, just to stay in POWER... This even includes internal TRIBAL CONFLICTS, that will always arise due to the way the BORDERS were drawn & the TRIBES were mixed when the Countries were first planned...<BR><P>

Now note them... ... AUSTRALIA took & occupied a whole CONTINENT for itself, sharing with no one so as to guarantee UNITY of thought & purpose... AMERICA bought-out, fought each-other (civil war), and/or, took land from the Mexicans & the Indians, so they could have ONE BIG COUNTRY that stretched from COAST-TO-COAST, with no interference from anyone... RUSSIA (USSR) did the same thing to all it's small neighbors... <BR><P>

After HITLER failed in his attempt, EUROPE signed treaties swearing to non-agression & help from all, should one be attacked AGAIN... So far, their UNION IS WORKING both militarily & ecconomically...<BR><P>

The BIGGEST NATION of them all, C H I N A is completely united under one rule & is perhaps the most feared & respected GIANT of them all...<BR><P>

BUT YET, they all join forces to break us up into more than 50 NATIONS & then require us to show loyalty to & cooperate with other WHITE COUNTRIES that are in many cases smaller than we are...<BR><P>

As long as we continue to honor their request, we will never come free from this YOKE... We need to start LQQKing past these illegal BORDERS & learn to team-up and work across them, so we can do more for our people, on our own, REGIONALLY, if not CONTINENTALLY...<BR><P>

The LESS we listen to them & the MORE we talk with each-other, the BETTER all AFRICANS will be.... But we all know that, don't we??? So, why aren't we doing it?Huh?<BR>

Will...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: