Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 07:59:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 157 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Since 2001 5 millions death in congo nobody cares
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Since 2001 5 millions death in congo nobody cares  (Read 9382 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: December 27, 2007, 01:34:27 AM »

This brother explain the pain and suffering of the Congo population.
View the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwhU06dhqew   

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
will

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 08:14:45 AM »

BantuKelani...

Thank you for briingng this very poignant situation to our attention, via the U-tube video.... It's message  is astounding...

The CONGO quite literally, has been a bloody "Killing Field" ever since the demise of Patrice back in 1961... How long will we continue to kill our own for their convienence?Huh    How many members of our own AFRICAN family can they have us kill, before we organize a protest???  How many countries in AFRICA will suffer this fate, before we come together as "1" to bring an end to this GENOCIDE.....

It is GENOCIDE, you know...  What's maddening about it is that we are the one's doing the KILLING....

Can't we just stop it???

Why not?Huh
Presently, as we read, write, speak & listen, AFRICANS are dying all around the GLOBE, and in great numbers too...  Who's fault is that, and when will we be willing to ADDRESS IT?Huh

Also, please notice that this is not happening to WHITE PEOPLE anywhere?Huh  Why is this???

Have you noticed the difference, and have you asked yourselves "W H Y???

Again, this prompts me to ask BLACK MEN everywhere:

"What's WRONG with us?Huh?"

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
will

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 08:05:28 AM »

Normally i wouldn't have even bothered to formulate a response of this sort, but due to the seriousness of this situation in AFRICA, and specifically in the CONGO, i answered to help you and other users of this medium know that this not just an AFRICAN problem.... It is the problem of BLACK MEN & women GENERALLY. where-ever they are located on this PLANET...

The CONGO can be a starting point, if we decided that we are ready to become involved... Diasporan Descendants of the Surviviors of the SLAVE-TRADE have being given a choice since the latter part of the 19th Century to either re-connect with their original Homeland, or to become EXTINCT, as a defined species, thru' attempts at assimilation into the EUROPEAN Culture...

Up to this point, some 140 years plus & counting, most still remain an eye-sore. in every NATION on this PLANET, including AFRICA... Most men are incarcerated, either in prisons, dead-end JOBS, and or living in ghetto neighborhoods, thru-out this World... A minority of them have managed to escape these confines, and are now enjoying certain privileges afforded to the escapees...

These escapees are the ONES doing us the most damage, without even realizing the far reaching effects their decisions to defect, is having upon the totality of the Worlds Black Population...  Conversion to the ideology of the oppressor NATION seals the deal for the them, in as much as each new convert is another nail in the coffin of the majority Black Population, all of which remains for the most part, still bound by the invisible mental chains of bondage...

The majority of these NEGROES are still considered by the oppressor people to be regular Field Negroes, subject to the least that the so-called 'civilized society' has to offer, while still chained to the low paying JOBS for nearly 24/7 - 365 days per annum..  The minority Black upper-crust, talented-tenths type NEGROES, have become the HOUSE NEGROES... They are allowed to enjoy many of the same freedoms and privileges afforded to the oppressor people..  Unknown to them, or maybe some does know, that their skin-tone still marks them as different for the remainder of their life, and that as a result of this stand-out condition, they must take every precaution not to antagonize, or offend them in any way, to prevent loosing any of their new found entitlements that they've earned...

This has created the very same conditions in America that exist deep inside the CONGO, since Whites & US Corporations are ONES really running the show... Blacks killing & dis-respecting other Blacks for personal, or financial gain.... There is as much murder & mayhem going on thru'-out the Diaspora (including your beloved America) as there is in any other NATION on Planet EARTH, percentage-wise... Meaning there are less Black People in America, so there is less killing...But poverty, disease & other forms of violence are just as pervasive...

Your problem is that leaving your country of birth for  America, and then in working your way up into the minority Black populace, leaves you un-concerned with, or maybe no longer even aware, of those that you left behind...  And like those that you have joined, or wish to join, i.e., Oprah, Bill, Bob, Tavis, Colin, Condi, Clarence, Ward, Paige, or hundreds of others that have moved up into that group, you are now pushing your life-style as the answer, to the TOTAL BLACK PROBLEM...

However, i am glad you are aware that your view is personally yours, and may not reflect the majority view of BLACKS, on his board, in the diaspora, or in the universe.. It could be an accurate representation of the group that you choose to  associate yourself with....  i also notice that you failed for whatever reason, to identify yourself, and/or your group... Even your Nationality, and or RACE is suspect...

i gather this from the fact that you chose to create a brand new psuedo just for the purpose of your participation in this forum.. This so far your fist & only post... What do you have to hide??? Why couldn't you come to the forum like i did, with your regular, long standing identity... Your failure to come clean and responsibly to this exchange make me reluctant to continue this engagement with you, as i am sure 'HONESTY" in your answers would be as suspect as is your honesty in your identity...

Additionally, i am offended, as i am sure many others are, by your child-like references to REAL-LIFE situations, and likening them to fantasy-land, and movie concepts...All of this is very reminiscent of the actions of a young white kid that comes on seeking Black adults to play with..  So far, i've resisted his invitations to play... i still do, therefore i will be discarding and ignoring any further comments you make on this subject...

Just as you suddenly & mysteriously appeared here as a new psuedo, please dissappear just as rapidly....

Are there any other comments from known and established regulars?Huh? Please, let's start this conversation...

will...

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Zhindzi

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:55:56 AM »

Greetings and respect

Give thanks for the link

It really helps to see real experience of the horrors of this system

More people need to see this

One Love

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: