Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:12:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Health and Livity (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  splitting/peeling cuticles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: splitting/peeling cuticles  (Read 17374 times)
Makini
Makini

« on: January 16, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »

Hi all

You ever look at your cuticles or rather the skin just below your cuticles on your fingers and they are peeling back. Mine used to be so bad that they would bleed, but they fine these days. I have been told that it is calcium related, it is diet related and that I have dry skin and to moisturize nails, cuticles and that particular area to remove it.

I not sure what I doing now, but they are real looking good these days. Maybe diet related in truth. Anyone has this problem, has any suggestions?

-M-
wezekana

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »

I myself have not experienced the same exact thing, but I do also suffer from dry skin as many others do. A good body oil can be made from Arnica (softens and helps the skin to heal), Calendula (sofetens and helps the skin to heal), dragon's blood resin (assists in skin healing). Toss a pinch of each in a brown bottle, add olive oil and let sit for 6 to 8 hours. The resultant misure can be used on burns, superficial cuts, wounds, warts, pimples, infections and other skin disorders ( add hybiscus flowers for exzema treatment, rosemary and red pepper for sore muscles.).

As with all things a total veiw may be necessary to completely alieviate to issue. Diet is important. Thought is important. Environment is also. Thought, however, is most important.
Makini
Makini

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »

I will look up these things (all unfamiliar) and try it. Honestly not so good with applying things like how ppl put on cream daily/religiously, but I like experiments.

Thanks.

-M-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: