Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:40:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 103 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  this is where the q'uran,the bible,the veda came from
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: this is where the q'uran,the bible,the veda came from  (Read 9572 times)
afrikanrebel06

« on: April 10, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »

"These are the beginning Chapters of Coming Forth by the light of Day and of praises and glorifications for entering and descending into the netherworld. This is to be said on the day of burial.

The royal scribe, Hunefer, beloved of Ausar, enters and, before emerging forth, he said:

'Homage to you, the virile spirit of the west.

'

Behold, Tehuti, the king of eternity. His with me. I AM the great Lord on the side of the divine boat of life. I have fought for you. I have become on with those laws of nature (neteru), the divine masters, who caused the royal scrive Hunefer, beloved of Ausar, to be victorious over his enemies on the day of weighing words and deeds.

Ausar, I am one with those natural laws and was born from heaven to shut away the enemies of Ausar (meaning: resist wrong deeds).

Heru, I fought for you and defeated your enemies in your honour.

I AM Tehuti (Divine intellect), who makes Ausar victorious over his enemies (wrong deeds) on the day of weighing words and deeds in the dwelling place of the great ones (akhu) in Eunu (Heliopolis).

I am well-founded and the son of stability (djed) and I was conceived and born in the town of stability (Djedu). I am the great heir, who was born in Djedu and my sound body (ren) existed with Ausar in Kemet, in the beginning.

Ausar was made victorious over his enemies and they were repulsed. The Holy Spirit (Raa) and the messenger of heaven (Tehuti) caused the victory of Ausar over his enemies and they were repulsed.

Tehuti made me exist with Heru on the day when Ausar (the ascended soul) was clothed and washed. I opened the sacred abodes and washed the still heart (Ausar) and I unbolted the doors.

I can see IN TRUTH the hidden things in the spiritual path of RASTA'U.

I was with Heru, the Redeemer, protecting the shoulder of Ausar, which was left in the city of Sekhem. I emerged forth in Peace through the flames, on the day when the enemies of Ausar was destroyed in the city of Sekhem. I was with Heru on the day when the festivals of Ausar were held and the great offerings were made for the Holy Spirit (Raa) in the city of Eunu (Heliopolis) during the festivals of Dent (Lent?).

I am The Purity Priest in the city of Djedu. I exalt with The High Places. I am the Divine Priest in the city of Abdu (Abydos) in The Day of Elevating Earth.

I can see myself in The Hidden Places, within RASTA'U.

I can read the sacred books of festivals of the soul of the lord of Djedu (Heru). I am the priest in the fellowship of Ausar. I am the great chief of the service on The Day of Celebrating the Coming of Light and Life by placing the Hennu boat of Sokar upon the scales.

I have received the honor of digging up the Earth at the festival of commemoration of ancestors in the city of Suten-Khenen.

O' you, who cause The Perfected Souls to enter into the house of Ausar, may you cause the soul of the royal scrive, Hunefer, to enter with them into the house of Ausar (the n-Ether-world), in order to see him as they see, hear him as you become complete, stand before him as they stand and sit before him as they sit, in the house of Ausar.

Oh, you bestow gifts of nourishment (bread) and knowledge (beer) on the perfected souls in the house of Ausar, O you, who are the openers of ways and Messengers of the perfected souls.

Homage to you, masters of The West (The Other Worlds), O company of the Nine Laws (The Ennead) in the n-Ether-world. May they give entrance and exit to me. May I not be turned back at the doors of the masters of the Dwat. May I recieve life nourishment on the altar table of the masters of eternity for the Ka of the royal scribe, Hunefer, who is united with Ausar, victoriously. May life nourishment be given to me in the house of nourishment and life harmony in the house of harmony. Behold, the overseer of the royal cattle, Hunefer, who is united with Ausar, victoriously.

I acheived great purifications during the time of my youth, while other people were busy with the dazzling illusion (Set) of life.

What does this mean?

It is millions of years which came forth from the original creative sound of God within the mighty celestial ocean of Nu. Another name for this celestial ocean is The Pool of Salt (leadership) with The Pool of the House of Greatness (the place of leadership).

In other words, it is the guidance of the sacred sound (AMEN) within the mighty ocean which generated my sound body (ren).

In other words, it is the begetter of millions of years of the original sound in the celestial ocean.

What does this mean?

It is RASTA'U, which binds The Southern Path (material) of the soul, with the Northern Path (spiritual), after passing away from the tomb, which is under the authority of Ausar as The Mountain and Island of Truths (physical and spiritual laws) within Abdu (Abydos, the City of Unity).

What does this mean?

It is The Field of Reeds (Highest Heaven), where the celestial nourishment is produced for Heru, The Redeemer and all the divine souls following him, underlying the myriads of forms. As for the gates, they are the glory. They are the star gates of heaven and the four pillars of Shu (Air), which leads to the Dwat (middle world).

The West is another word, with its double doors ordained to be opened by Tumu (God), when His Holy Spirit (Raa) travels in the western horizon of heaven.

O divine ones, let me become one among you.

What does this mean?

It is the blood of the phallus of Raa (The Holy Spirit -- the Power of Regeneration) in the way of his slaughtering of himself (manifestation), which generated them and us (the power of generation, ordained by God in nature, created all species and continues to preserve them).

The laws of nature (neteru) are the followers of the Holy Spirit. It is Hu and Sa who came into existence, after Tumu gave them life daily.

In other words, you fulfill the royal scrive and overseer of the royal cattle, Hunefer, who is united with Ausar, victoriously, through the Right Eye of Heru (The Sun), after it has descended during the day of the battle between the two fighters (Heru and Set).

What does this mean?

It is the day of fighting between Heru himself and Suty (Evil Set), when Suty blinded the face of Heru with all manner of bad things (dazzling illusion) and Heru (good) castrated Suty (evil), rendering him impotent (evil has no authority over living humands, unless THEY choose it).

Behold, Tehuti revealed all of these things himself. I was awakened at that time by the power of the Right Eye of Heru and I became aware of the effects of Nshny (evil deeds).

What does this mean?

It is the Right Eye of God, which emits the light of the Holy Spirit (Ra) and rages against evil.

Finally, behold Tehuti, who raises up awareness and brings it forth for ALL.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: