Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 92 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Health and Livity (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Marijuana in blood
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Marijuana in blood  (Read 18527 times)
Khem

« on: August 20, 2008, 03:21:29 AM »

greetings,

Could anyone with information on how to get marijuana traces from your blood especially when one is going for a medical test. I will highly appreciate any info!

Thanks!
Khem

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 01:47:25 AM »

Hi Selah
I just dont know why you would call me an agent of which am not but all I need is someone with this info, and if you do please instead of acussing me.
NigistNegest

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »

Yes Idrin.
I suggest you use your psychs,use your MIND and MEDITATE on it, with your mind you can all thing , you can even teleport yourself,dont believe it? try then go to the docter , after come and let me how it went... focus YOU CAN DO IT.
with your mind you ca move mountains babe.

Bless
Oohway

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »

Delta-9 Tetrahydocannabinol and Cannabidiol are the two main active components in marijuana. They are fat solluble chemicals, meaning that fatty substances absorb them. That is why when making cannabis edibles, you use butter as it is high in fat content and works great for cooking THC. This is also what occurs in your body, as when you go to take a urine test, what they are actually looking for is evidence of THC in your fat reserves on your body, and that can take up to 28 days to leave if you are a daily smoker like me. However, if you are going in for a blood test, the best option is to stop smoking for three days, and exercise. While it may take a month for THC to leave your fat, fortunately it only takes about 2-3 days to leave your blood. To facilitate the process of the THC leaving your blood faster, good food and exercise will help you sweat it out of your system
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: