Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:57:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  message to the whiteman!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: message to the whiteman!  (Read 88387 times)
afrikanrebel06

« on: February 07, 2009, 04:42:37 AM »

Roll Eyes so u think because you are growing some filthy locs,that is gonna exempt you from your dark past,of more than 500 000 people dead,maimed,slaughtered because your greed,we have no sympathy for you,nor for your ancestors,who were descedants of king albert,king leopold,king george,we remember the namibia genocide, the congo,we remember apartheid in south afrika,we remember the lynchings and castrations,i know that the crimes against our humanity that your ancestors committed,those who have called us savage and barbarians, are the ones who have committed the most acts of savagery and barbarism alike.
Erik D.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

By the way, I don't even have locks you goofball.  Dreadlocks were in India and the Bible long before they were in Jamaica, and I've met plenty of people with locks who were evil, and plenty of people without locks who were good, so locks are no measure of a persons character.  If you believe they are, then you are just looking at things superficially.
Marbles

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:12:35 AM »

Eric D, the moment you added "goofball" to that sentence you destroy your point.

afrikanrebel06, I can understand the anger in your words. I have grown up hating the colour of my own skin. Every history lesson I sat through was one more reason to despise my ancestors. A history of destruction, oppression, supression of knowledge, supression of spirituality, supression of sexuality. 
But hey, not every single white is bad  Smiley   I personally think that the youngest generation of white people may finally redeem themselves in the eyes of history. There are lots of young caucasians I've met who are completely intolerant of racism, discrimination or classism. Many of them have racist parents, and I know some young caucasians who have managed to change the racist opinions of their parents.  There may still be hope for white people after all.
Source

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

Didn't Marcus Garvey say -"Envy not the ways of the oppressor and choose none of their ways?
Didn't Selassie state that until the color of a persons skin have no significance to the color of his eye
then peace becomes a fleeting illusion to pursued and never be attained? if that is true then I have to say that some of the
contributors in this reasoning are absolute hypocrites.

I don't even know where they get the authority to say that they are talking on the behalf of the Head Creator and worse still
The nonsense that they spew is nonsense based in the main on their own distorted and misinformed views! I know for sure that
John Brown did more for Black People in his day than Thabo M'beki for instance. Sylvia Pankhurst certainly did more for Black people
than Robert Mugabe! It seems like the haters are just taking the opportunity to lash out at anyone they assume is connected to slavery!

Lets be real here, It wasn't Black people alone who suffered via slavery (even though it could be argued they suffered the hardest way) There was many nations and individuals who profited out of slavery! To the ones who lashing out at Erik, what about the black collaborators who sold their brethren into slavery in the first place? The colonialists could not have done what they they did without the help of their black friends.

Indeed if you read history there was a huge underclass of white people in the industrial cities of Europe and America who were living in abject poverty. So it is not the the individual that the angry ones should be lashing out against, it ought to the system. I always thought that when a Heartical Ras is burning a fire on the system (ROME/BABYLON) they ain't suppose to have an individual in mind it's the system that should be getting burned!

Right now I more concerned with what Black Robert Mugabe is doing to his people, than what happened a couple hundred years ago.

Lets Keep it Real, Divide and Conquer cannot work! 

Source!
Marbles

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »

Thanks for that Source. It is true that white people have oppressed many non-white peoples, but they have oppressed their fellow white people as well.  I believe Eric D tried to say that, but he has some problems with diplomacy.
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 07:15:34 AM »

Right now I more concerned with what Black Robert Mugabe is doing to his people, than what happened a couple hundred years ago.

So you are one of those who believe all that is being shown by the media right? White media.
Are you even based in Mama Africa? There are quiet a few Zim Brothers adn sisters Communicate with, and they said, things that are shown on TV are far fetched. Even the documentaries shown, only want to show the worst of Zim. Which is not the case. You dont what it's like to have a revolutionary like Mugabe. We need more leaders like him who can stand up to there imperialists without fear. This is not titi for tat. But merely standing up for what you believe in. I salute for him for that.

Indeed if you read history there was a huge underclass of white people in the industrial cities of Europe and America who were living in abject poverty.

Why doesnt the media show this weakness by white leaders, instead show Mugabe's leadership as cruel like Hitler?
How many blacks and non-blacks suffering like this every day? Next thing you'll be tellling us about the 6 million Jews that were murdered under Hitler's reign. How many black are still dying simply bcoz they are black?

These white people that are suffering in Europe, can easily go anywhere in the world to get a job or start a business, they will easily be accepted/hired. they will get good salaries, built a home for their families. Now this is very difficult for blacks around the world. You are not easily accepted/hired. You and your credentials are scruitinized like you are some criminal. And even if get hired, you dont get paid your worth. This system does not make it easy for you. This is where white priviledge. Where I work, when we suppose to receive a raise, we were told, why should we? Our standard of living is not high like theirs. The whites...even management agreed with them. i hope you understand what I'm trying to get at. The system only works for whites and blacks willing to be sell-outs. Unfortunately, these individuals die with no souls, coz they sell them to the highest bider.

Another thing is we are expected to embrace multi-culturism. And they are not. Speak English when they around so they understand. Look at what colonialism/slavery did. We still speak our oppressors/masters' languages. And even after all this, you still stick up for them? When you come here, you must know one thing, things may seems all good. These "heartical rases" burning fire pon' babylon. But you have to face the possibility of dying alone, they might run and leave you on the firing line alone.
Marbles

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »

I have read and heard only bad things about Mugabe, from the white/rich media mostly. I would appreciate if someone could link me to something that tells his side of the story.  I consider myself pretty good at watching biased media and figuring out who is really the "good guy", and I have never fully believed the things said about ANY african leader.  Its been my experience that the more this media demonizes someone the more likely it is they are someone trying to do good things.
Erik D.

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »

Everyone repeat after me: 

"black is good, and white is bad".
Marbles

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

White is bad because the people at the top of the "system" are mostly rich old white men. They started out as white men, then got rich off the works of others, then old because they can't be touched. 
I know that when I read "white man" here, it is not every white person that is being talked about. Even if that is what the poster intends, it is not true. Not every white is priviledged in the system. Many are being held down using the same tactics used against non white people.  You just have to understand, Eric D, that most people in this forum dont give a $hit about the white people being oppressed. Which is fine, this forum is not made for white people. Imagine that, a place where you are not automaticaly welcomed  Shocked
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 07:24:50 AM »

well when ur people came out the caves of persia and europe and didnt know how to bathe, u have to remember that medieval europe was more savage than what u ancestors called on or named africa to be,as matter of fact, african civilization is more advanced than europeans,because greeks stole things from africa,all the things about know thyself, came from the temples of luxor,ancient egypt,tamahu,we created you,in the book called race and manifested destiny he says,pikerton said" the celts,the danes and the slavs were savages" the vikings were extremely barabarians,it is europeans at this moment that are going to africa and causing havoc,besides arabs and asians,as well europeans are eating afrikan body parts as delicacy in kongo kinshasa.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 08:05:36 AM »

message to the whiteman part two

no white co worker wherever i worked  stood up for me, they are pernititious,liers, who shot sean bell,amadou diallou,abner louima,the whiteman, who lynched hanged,castrated black people,whiteman,when apartheid was going in south afrika and still going on today,white amerikkkans  didnt doa damn thang,who created and invented the atomic bomb,whiteman,who brought small pox to the indigenous populations and wiped out half million natives across the amerikas,the whiteman, the blackman that oppresses his peers is justa by product of his environment,a learnt behaviour, yes the whiteman is the devil,as khalid muhammed once said,i have no sympathy for the devil,because when i see roachs i step on dem.
melaninmagic

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »

yes the whiteman is the devil,as khalid muhammed once said,i have no sympathy for the devil

There is not a single historical indigenous tribe on this planet that, after having come into contact with the European Man and/or European Woman for an extended period of time, have not drawn this conclusion about 'white people' as a whole.

It is only when one sits down and ponders on this fact that you really begin to truly understand how remarkable this phenomenon is!

Imagine that! Every single non-white culture on planet earth has, at one point in time, drawn the conclusion for themselves that the 'white man' is the devil, solely based on the actions of white people, unleashed upon the whole of humanity.

Moreover, the only group that has historically denied that they are in fact devilish creatures is white people!!!  Shocked

Considering this fact, I must say this...

If the White Man and White Woman are not collectively the original Beast spoken of in antiquity, then they will most certainly suffice until the real one gets here!

Uhuru! Aluta Continua!
Erik D.

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »

yes the whiteman is the devil,as khalid muhammed once said,i have no sympathy for the devil

There is not a single historical indigenous tribe on this planet that, after having come into contact with the European Man and/or European Woman for an extended period of time, have not drawn this conclusion about 'white people' as a whole.

It is only when one sits down and ponders on this fact that you really begin to truly understand how remarkable this phenomenon is!

Imagine that! Every single non-white culture on planet earth has, at one point in time, drawn the conclusion for themselves that the 'white man' is the devil, solely based on the actions of white people, unleashed upon the whole of humanity.

Moreover, the only group that has historically denied that they are in fact devilish creatures is white people!!!  Shocked

Considering this fact, I must say this...

If the White Man and White Woman are not collectively the original Beast spoken of in antiquity, then they will most certainly suffice until the real one gets here!

Uhuru! Aluta Continua!

The white race is the black race extended Northward into time and space, with resultant biological and psychological adaptations, because of climate differences from warm, sunny, abundant equatorial Africa to the cold, dark, barren North Polar region.

That being said, when I met with a group of black Nuwaubians a few years ago, their head spokesman told me that the first devil on planet earth was a black man.

That makes sense, since the black race (the most ancient race) pre-existed the white race (the yougest race), so the first person to rebel against the natural harmonious creator/creation law on Earth would likely have been a black person.

Rebellion existed before the existence of the white race.  White people have just taken the rebellion to new technological and psychological heights, but the underlying cause (rebellion against the law of harmony) is still the same.

"All sin is transgression of the law".
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »

Ah, Nuwaubians... if you were Black that'd be the perfect religion for someone in your mental state...
Seek help, Erik D...
Erik D.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »

Ah, Nuwaubians... if you were Black that'd be the perfect religion for someone in your mental state...
Seek help, Erik D...

What do you suggest gman?

You seem to forget that Leonard Howell, the "first rasta" was determined to be "insane" by the British authorities and committed to mental asylums.

It's been said that there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Insanity is imbalance between the right (thinking) and left (feeling) brain hemispheres.

That imbalance is instilled at or before birth by the Creator to propel individuals on their mission in life.

The urge to alleviate the pain of imbalance is what motivates individuals to seek their purpose or calling.

Finding and fulfilling ones purpose balances the brain hemispheres, bringing peace of mind.

That's why Bob Marley and others referred to "trodding through life in an Irie meditation".

In truth, insanity is the raw material for genius.

It's all how you adapt and respond to it.

Human race is born insane.. with a conscious/subconscious split.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: