Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:32:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  message to the whiteman!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: message to the whiteman!  (Read 88386 times)
HumanNature

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 06:09:12 AM »

@gman, u dont know my rootz and i neva posted my pics here, my ancestors have been on our sacred earth
for more than 500 000 000 years BCE,before any persian,almoravids. europeans came amd even before  we came in contact with europeans, things started going down after the ottoman empire( which human nature) is descedant of,  fyi,gman, i ama garveyite,pan afrikanist, i am not pseudo revolutionary,yes i might carry the oppressors in my bloodline,doesnt mean that i embrace dem, be it arabs, or a-rabs,or a-robers, persians, europeans,because u and many others dont know about metaphysics and occult sciences,rastafarism is deeply rooted into judeo christianity, with the holly babble,do u really think if u are in afrika, and somebody cast a spell on you,that can LITERALLY take you out from this world,that sellassie and allah is gonna save you,
man! get a grip of yaself.
 do u know the term prussia means,if not then research,ur mouth gman,could be your worse enemy,my heritage is deeply connected to our sacred earth,assasse yaa, koizan,south afrika, mayan,aztec,inca and olmecs, tupi guaranis,caiapos,my rootz is afro asiatic.
 i dont subscribe to one love flower power type of buzziness, when u are true garveyite, you remain tru to your roots, like walter sizulu,solomon tsheko platje,there is an akan proverb that says" IF YOU THINK THE WHITEMAN CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING,THINK AGAIN,JUST LOOK HOW IT TOOK FOR HIM TO GET HERE( AFRIKA)"
BTW, i have seen the oldest map of the world, i have it with me, middle east is part of afrika,if people want to go to bed with the enemy thats the problem, other proverb says" if you sleep with dogs u will wake up with fleas all over your body"

Wow, just wow! Were do I begin?

You are wrong about the Ottoman Empire (as usual?). The Ottoman empire was ruled by the Turks which are not the same as the Kurds. Actually we (the Kurds) were subjects to their (the Turks) rule. So by your logic you are the decendant of a european country, as most of africa was ruled by european countries. Do you realize how absurd that is?

Also the term Prussian have nothing to do with the term Persian. The Prussians live along the baltic sea coast in Central Europe, the Persians live some 1000s of miles away in the Iranian high plateau in Iran. Is this clear to you now? Also these two groups have very different looks.
HumanNature

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 06:19:15 AM »

@GMAN,what do you know about the tupi guarani,yanomamis,the caboclos from the amazon region, u took up on yourself to insult my ancestors, like i mentioned to you, an ewe priest,people who practise afrikan spiritual systems can take the breath of life way from you,do u think  ur sellassie and empress menen will break any spell that is thrown at you,by any traditional people,gabon,togo,benim, go to gabon and benim and tell dem,
" you know what,i dont believe in voudou, i am rastafari and it is better than voudou" just try@gman,even the muslisms in senegal and other parts of afrika, use  afrikan traditional religion to cover their so called islam,hmm,let me see if u start insulting the african deities,u will be in big trouble,because neter is watching,
granted that u might have more afrikan feature than me, but being afrikan is not only the skin color, malcom x
had red hair and blue eyes, he loved his people so much that elijah muhammed took him out, dubois despised marcus garvey, farraCon, DESPISED baba khalid muhammed that he also took him out,farrakan is also mixed.
i dare u gman  to go to burkina faso,togo,benim,haiti and tell the mambos,hougouns and  vodou priests that sellassie is better than our ancestors.
eu chamo todos meus ancestrais, para que destroem com os meus inimigos,espero um dia, que voce amanheca com a boca cheia de sangue, tenha cuidado,voce vai ter muita mal sorte na tua vida, tudo vai te faltar, voce vai esta andando pelas ruas sem comida e sem roupa,miseravel,a morte te espera.

Are people supposed to be scared now? We live in 2009 not 1009....the age of superstition among many people, including africans, are over. Religion is today a belief system to heal your mind. No spell/curse or diety will ever affect my life, you know why? Because I control my life with my own will, we all do. Free your mind of superstition and try to learn from others.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 02:21:29 AM »

human nature,i guess u are proud of your barbaric and nomadic roots huh Grin
HumanNature

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 03:58:49 AM »

Well I have roots which are mentioned in writing from the times before christ. My people are the decendants of the Medians, who during their time ruled the WORLDS biggest empire (around 500BC) and who made ALOT of scientific and social breakthroughs during their time. If that is considered barbaric, then the entire world was MORE barbaric than my ancestors.

It does not end there, we invaded Africa, Europe, India and reached China with other iranian people. My roots "rebel" are among the most glorious during the ancient times, funny that you in your ignorance thought it was I who had "barbaric" roots. While I can show you our written language from 2500-3000 years ago, I know you cannot show me anything similar.

Isn't barbarism the same as the lack of a civilization and a civilized behavior? I think this term fits you just fine rebel, lol. 
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 06:44:01 AM »

Watch it deh Human Nature
Or I and other Africans on this board are gonna have to revise our opinion of you... had no prob with ya til now... as you know I had your back against Afrikan Rebel's previous assertions... but while I know that Afrikan Rebel is a bit of a "baiter", sometimes baiting can expose things... what is "glorious" about invading Africa, pray tell? And did you know that a 30-something-thousand year old abacus was found in the Congo? "African history is the world's history, this is the missing link and mystery"- KRS-ONE/Boogie Down Productions: "Blackman's in Effect" (from the album "Edutainment")
Re-read your words and rewind and come again
HumanNature

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 02:37:03 PM »

Watch it deh Human Nature
Or I and other Africans on this board are gonna have to revise our opinion of you... had no prob with ya til now... as you know I had your back against Afrikan Rebel's previous assertions... but while I know that Afrikan Rebel is a bit of a "baiter", sometimes baiting can expose things... what is "glorious" about invading Africa, pray tell? And did you know that a 30-something-thousand year old abacus was found in the Congo? "African history is the world's history, this is the missing link and mystery"- KRS-ONE/Boogie Down Productions: "Blackman's in Effect" (from the album "Edutainment")
Re-read your words and rewind and come again

Well, if you assume the bad before the good then anything can be interpreted badly. Glorious are our achievments, while an invasion in todays eyes would be frown upon (with all right, we know better today), back then it was how people behaved. Additionally, I can tell you that we were not cruel to ANYONE we conquered, in Africas case, it was 2 short periods when we conquered Lower Egypt(200 years total), unlike others we did not burn, pillage and kill. Our ancestors have the tradition of tolerance of other cultures, that is why the ancient empire could exist, back then you had no chance controlling an 10 million square km empire (size of USA) if you had too many revolts. Ofcourse im biased in opinion about all of this, and there were probably unknown atrocities, but they were few enough and far in between to not be mentioned. Actually the actual invasion was not the achievment to me, it was the ability to administer and rule such a huge empire, it required alot of beaucracy and organization.

With all of that said, I never doubted the African history, even though I admit I know little about it. My post was written to show the foolishness of calling my ancestors barbaric. If there is something you want to know about more in detail or discuss then be my guest.
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »

Greetings Human
I feel like all empires have at least elements of the "barbaric" (and yes that includes the Ethiopian empire, Kemet (ancient Egypt) empire, and other African empires/kingdoms.
I feel the most civilised people are those who have never tried to conquer others... those who were satisfied with what they had already... ironically enough, these are the people that so-called "civilised" people in empires (ancient and modern) tend to call "primitive", "barbaric" etc.
A lot of people measure civilisation by how many tall buildings you build, whether you have a written language, and many other (in my view) subjective criteria... a better measure of civilisation was suggested to me by an "uncle" (in quotes cos I'm a caribbean person and we all got plenty uncles, aunts etc. who ain't actually related to us). That was, "civilisation" is simply how "civil" you are with one another. By this measure so-called "primitive" people tend to outshine "civilised" empire builders every time...
Can reason more in depth later if you want, gotta go for now.
HumanNature

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

Well, its like you say. The term civilized can be subjective because there is different opinions about what is civilized and what is not. It does not help that these opinions change from people to people and from time to time. But lets not forget that there is a framework for what is considered a civilization. The difference is thus the lack of definition of what a "civilized person" is while a civilization have specific characteristics and preconcluded properties it have to satisfy.

It's very utopian to claim that some civilizations refrained from violence and war. I simply dont believe that. Not even in an enviroment of great abundance do people avoid wars. Besides the wars in different civilizations are hardly the major part of those civilizations legacy. There is science, art, culture, law, organization, mentality, religion etc etc...this is what defines a civilization not how many other cultures they conquered. But lets face it, conquering land and waging war is an achievment of its own, no matter the subjective opinions around it.

Horus

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 11:58:18 PM »

conquering land and waging war is an achievment of its own, no matter the subjective opinions around it.

Yes, invading land and waging war is the only achievment some humans with a Barbaric nature can do. And they have the same tendancy on an internet forum.
HumanNature

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 07:04:04 AM »

conquering land and waging war is an achievment of its own, no matter the subjective opinions around it.

Yes, invading land and waging war is the only achievment some humans with a Barbaric nature can do. And they have the same tendancy on an internet forum.

If you don't understand the meaning of achievment then that is your problem. With your logic, the computer you are using, the internet you are communicating with and the language you are typing with are all barbaric. Only because the same cultures who created these things waged war.

It's not that hard to understand, really. War is part of any civilization, big or small, primitive or complex. Show me evidence of a civilization which did not wage wars or smaller battles. I don't think you can.
Horus

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2009, 08:46:00 AM »

It is you who said that conquering land and waging war is an achievment of its own, not me. Just the fact that you think that it is good  to invad and kill other peoples show your barbaric nature, yes and yes.
If I invad your land or your house and kill all your familly members in your land or your house  will you consider it as something good?,yes or no?
And I was talking about the internet-forum (this forum),not the internet. we all know that Dr. Philip Emeagwali is the father of the internet, and he is certainly not an arrogant Kurd: http://www.blackwebportal.com/wire/DA.cfm?ArticleID=558

In the following video, President Bill Clinton Extols Philip Emeagwali ,the father of the internet as a "Great Mind"

Excerpt from his White House
televised speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kF3UTxmjuU&feature=related

HumanNature

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2009, 09:11:42 AM »

You fail to understand that an achievment can be good or bad again. You desperately try to put words in my mouth, re-read what I wrote, I never claimed the achievment of conquering and waging wars to be a "good" thing. That is your imagination or unhonesty. I'm not interested in adressing things I never said.

I just love how you find one black person with a connection to something as huge as the internet and afterwards claim all the glory. I think it's just pathetic. If you knew anything about the creation of the internet you would know that it was a process of over 50 years and that there were 100s if not 1000s of people involved, the overwhelming majority being non-blacks. Read some history and try again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet     This article have 42(!) sources.

After all of this you have the nerve of calling me arrogant, I can only laugh and tell you to look in a mirror.

Horus

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2009, 12:04:11 PM »

You fail to understand that an achievment can be good or bad again. You desperately try to put words in my mouth, re-read what I wrote, I never claimed the achievment of conquering and waging wars to be a "good" thing. That is your imagination or unhonesty. I'm not interested in adressing things I never said.

I just quoted your owns words from your own mouth
Quote from: HumanNature on May 23, 2009, 09:45:19 PM
An achievement of what?

I just love how you find one black person with a connection to something as huge as the internet and afterwards claim all the glory. I think it's just pathetic. If you knew anything about the creation of the internet you would know that it was a process of over 50 years and that there were 100s if not 1000s of people involved, the overwhelming majority being non-blacks. Read some history and try again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet     This article have 42(!) sources.
No I Never mentioned that Dr. Philip Emeagwali was Black, I just posted an article and a Video. For the internet, it is Bill Clinton's claim, he came to give a speech to congratulate Dr. Philip Emeagwali , the father of the internet, but you certainly didnt listen to his speech in the Video posted this is a proof of your lack of interest and sincerity. Why an American President will leave the White House to give a speech to congratulate Dr. Philip Emeagwali ?.Try to find out at least if you have sincerity!!,and this have nothing to do with Dr. Philip Emeagwali being Black but have to do with his scientific achievements.
And Again with wikipedia, you are a joke,ANYBODY can post on wikipedia,you just have to register with them.
HumanNature

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »

I just quoted your owns words from your own mouth
Quote from: HumanNature on May 23, 2009, 09:45:19 PM
An achievement of what?

No I Never mentioned that Dr. Philip Emeagwali was Black, I just posted an article and a Video. For the internet, it is Bill Clinton's claim, he came to give a speech to congratulate Dr. Philip Emeagwali , the father of the internet, but you certainly didnt listen to his speech in the Video posted this is a proof of your lack of interest and sincerity. Why an American President will leave the White House to give a speech to congratulate Dr. Philip Emeagwali ?.Try to find out at least if you have sincerity!!,and this have nothing to do with Dr. Philip Emeagwali being Black but have to do with his scientific achievements.
And Again with wikipedia, you are a joke,ANYBODY can post on wikipedia,you just have to register with them.

You have issues with your reading comprehension. You are still openly lying about what I said. I said it was an achievment but I also stated it was a "bad" achievment. But it is an achievment non the less. Are you slow? Its an achievment as you have to raise an army, take care of logistics, battle tactics, new political system for the conquered territories, motivate the own populace, train the soldiers etc etc.....an invasion is not just 10000 people who leave home for 2 days....did you really think that is how it worked?  Roll Eyes

Also dont play ignorant when it comes to the whole internet issue. I claimed from the beginning that you are using the internet, made largely by people of non-black cultures, and at the same time accuse non-blacks of being barbaric. When I mentioned this you come up with this unknown "Dr. Philip Emeagwali" who you claim is the father of the internet, it's really pathetic.

The history of the internet is known, there is no room for your hilarious claims, the internet was the result of hard work of 1000s of people not one person. It's not an another ancient civilization you can hijack, thank god for modern history.

And this is getting boring, Wikipedia is as secure as any other encyclopedia, articles can be disputed in many ways and the articles are controlled to avoid vandalism, so in some aspects its even more secure. Not to mention that you cannot just write things without sources which are checked, even though not instantly.

I actually searched for Dr. Philip Emeagwali on wikipedia and found some embarrasing information about him, here is some info:

"Philip won the Gordon Bell prize. Apart from the prize itself, there is no evidence that Emeagwali's work was ever accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, nor that it had any other lasting impact on the field of high-performance computing or the development of the Internet.[5] Neither does he hold any recognized patents for his results.[6] (He does, however, own a US trademark for his website name, "EMEAGWALI.COM".)[7] Nevertheless, over the next twenty years, he has received numerous further awards and recognitions based on his Bell Prize win,[8] ranging from one from the World Bank-IMF Africa Club to being voted the "35th-greatest African (and greatest African scientist) of all time" in a survey by New African magazine.[9] His achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill Clinton as an example of what Nigerians could achieve when given the opportunity.[10] He is also a frequent feature of Black History Month articles in the popular press.[11][12]"

"Emeagwali studied for a Ph.D. degree from the University of Michigan from 1987 through 1991. His thesis was not accepted by a committee of internal and external examiners and thus he was not awarded the degree. Emeagwali filed a court challenge, stating that the decision was a violation of his civil rights and that the university had discriminated against him in several ways because of his race. The court challenge was dismissed, as was an appeal to the Michigan state Court of Appeals.[13]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali

He is not even a real Dr.!! Tragic!
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 01:53:04 AM »

lol@humannature, stoopid azz kurd Angry taking source from wiklipedia, horus has proved u time and time again wrong, persian civilization is not older than afrikan civilizations, ur nomadic and barbaric ancestors were plunderers and murderers, smell a sewer rat when i see one, u can woo all the sympathy here, because lotta people dat sympathise with you, are not pan afrikans and garveyites,horus and i, are deeply rooted into our history and culture, afrikans have the OLDEST DNA  in the planet and the oldest geneology@ sedentary caveman@humannature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: