Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:07:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 50 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  South Africa
| | |-+  SOUTH AFRICA IS STILL A CRIMINAL SETTLER COLONY
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SOUTH AFRICA IS STILL A CRIMINAL SETTLER COLONY  (Read 19620 times)
Ras Menelik

« on: March 06, 2009, 08:36:38 AM »

South Africa is still a settler criminal colony

South Africa is still a settler criminal terrorist state, ruled and run by the same emperialists, colonialists, terrorist forces as it was before 1994. There is no fundamental change in the structure and the framework of this euro state though now we have new managers who are trying by all means to convince us that south Africa is AFRIKAN. South Africa was created by white European terrorists, murderers, those bloodsuckers who killed my people and raped man, woman and even babies. The structure of south Africa is white, European, colonial and emperial in form and substance. South Africa was created for the purpose of exploiting AFRIKA, its people and its resources. The laws that were created was for the protection of white colonial interests, and the so called Rule of LAW for the justification of the exploitation of AFRIKA by these vampires hence the GREEK, ROMAN, DUTCH, ANGLO,AMERICAN LAW.       
South Africa is still a criminal settler colony which must be liberated by AFRIKANS. What happened in 1994 was a transfer of managerial task from white colonialist to their African neo colonialists represented by ANC. Nelson Mandela and his company sold AFRIKA in the altar of white supremacy to these barbarians from Europe who still continues exploiting our country unmercifully. The ANC managerial staff is the agent of de beers, oppeinheimer, anglo american, rino tinto, and all the exploiters of human and natural resources. It is a lie that AZANIA is liberated from white emperial colonial bondage. They only want to deceive us by creating a sham government who get funding from the same raper of our mother country of our mother AFRIKA. Some of us are not confused or deceived by what is going on. Rainbow nation of Tutu, De klerk and Mandela is an illusion, it is not reality. Actually AFRIKA will always be for AFRIKANS those of us here at home and those who are abroad mostly through enslavement. Mandela and de klerk can fool some people but they can not fool all the people all the time. Revolution by a united BLACK REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENT against this south African white power structure is the only way to liberate AZANIA. No negotiated settlement with white supremacy can bring change to our BLACK situation. If we are serious as AFRIKANS about our AFRIKAN BEING, our state of consciousness, we suppose to know that white man is a thief, robbery, raper, bloodsucker, a barbarian who only survive here in AZANIA through the exploitation of AFRIKAN resources. We must stop this madness that keeps on destroying our AFRIKANNESS. Negotiating with the thief won’t solve anything instead it will make things worse and more complicated. We must fight for our freedom. We can not beg for our freedom. H.I.M HAILE SELASSIE put it clear when he said “However this achievement can not redound to the credit of AFRIKAN peoples if independence attained is one in name only. In such a situation, the emergence from colonialism is but illusory, and the use of the word “independence” would constitute not only a distortion, but also a disservice to the cause of AFRIKAN freedom by erecting a screen behind which those same foreign influences which hitherto were revealed to the world as colonialist interest could, in disguise, continue to operate. In other words, those who seek independence must be prepared to struggle for it rather than accept it; and having won it, to stand on their feet without dependence  and without favours. The must be prepared to assert their ability to maintain independence without exchanging it for financial support or for subsidies. Independence can not be a simple word devoid of meaning, it must remain a principle admitting of no compromise or suspicion, a principle demanding respect for self and at the same time equal respect for the rights of others”. South Africa must be destroyed.

RAS MENELIK
AZANIA                       
Motingwa I

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:34:49 AM »

Greetings Ras Menelik

What you have stated in your post is so true. I man live in neighbouring Botswana and often find that initiatives put in place by government, too often smell like they were initiated in Europe or Amerikkka. It is one thing to speak against the political leaders but at the
end of the day they too are Afrikans; raised by Afrikan parents and grandparents and they themselves having Afrikan children in a way of life that is at least partially Afrikan and good. One thing that perhaps needs to be done is to educate whatever leaders we may have to have more pride in what they are (Black) than in what they seem to desire to be (rich and more like the whites); so they can trust their own 'instincts' and stop carrying out the orders of the killer in exchange for a bribe.

South Africa today is truly a shame to observe, even from outside and many of the there corrupting 'white' institutions need to be done away with.

Motingwa I     
lado
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 05:03:34 AM »

South Africa is still a settler criminal colony

South Africa is still a settler criminal terrorist state, ruled and run by the same emperialists, colonialists, terrorist forces as it was before 1994. There is no fundamental change in the structure and the framework of this euro state though now we have new managers who are trying by all means to convince us that south Africa is AFRIKAN. South Africa was created by white European terrorists, murderers, those bloodsuckers who killed my people and raped man, woman and even babies. The structure of south Africa is white, European, colonial and emperial in form and substance. South Africa was created for the purpose of exploiting AFRIKA, its people and its resources. The laws that were created was for the protection of white colonial interests, and the so called Rule of LAW for the justification of the exploitation of AFRIKA by these vampires hence the GREEK, ROMAN, DUTCH, ANGLO,AMERICAN LAW.       
South Africa is still a criminal settler colony which must be liberated by AFRIKANS. What happened in 1994 was a transfer of managerial task from white colonialist to their African neo colonialists represented by ANC. Nelson Mandela and his company sold AFRIKA in the altar of white supremacy to these barbarians from Europe who still continues exploiting our country unmercifully. The ANC managerial staff is the agent of de beers, oppeinheimer, anglo american, rino tinto, and all the exploiters of human and natural resources. It is a lie that AZANIA is liberated from white emperial colonial bondage. They only want to deceive us by creating a sham government who get funding from the same raper of our mother country of our mother AFRIKA. Some of us are not confused or deceived by what is going on. Rainbow nation of Tutu, De klerk and Mandela is an illusion, it is not reality. Actually AFRIKA will always be for AFRIKANS those of us here at home and those who are abroad mostly through enslavement. Mandela and de klerk can fool some people but they can not fool all the people all the time. Revolution by a united BLACK REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENT against this south African white power structure is the only way to liberate AZANIA. No negotiated settlement with white supremacy can bring change to our BLACK situation. If we are serious as AFRIKANS about our AFRIKAN BEING, our state of consciousness, we suppose to know that white man is a thief, robbery, raper, bloodsucker, a barbarian who only survive here in AZANIA through the exploitation of AFRIKAN resources. We must stop this madness that keeps on destroying our AFRIKANNESS. Negotiating with the thief won’t solve anything instead it will make things worse and more complicated. We must fight for our freedom. We can not beg for our freedom. H.I.M HAILE SELASSIE put it clear when he said “However this achievement can not redound to the credit of AFRIKAN peoples if independence attained is one in name only. In such a situation, the emergence from colonialism is but illusory, and the use of the word “independence” would constitute not only a distortion, but also a disservice to the cause of AFRIKAN freedom by erecting a screen behind which those same foreign influences which hitherto were revealed to the world as colonialist interest could, in disguise, continue to operate. In other words, those who seek independence must be prepared to struggle for it rather than accept it; and having won it, to stand on their feet without dependence  and without favours. The must be prepared to assert their ability to maintain independence without exchanging it for financial support or for subsidies. Independence can not be a simple word devoid of meaning, it must remain a principle admitting of no compromise or suspicion, a principle demanding respect for self and at the same time equal respect for the rights of others”. South Africa must be destroyed.

RAS MENELIK
AZANIA                       

You are quite Right in depicting that South Africais still a Criminal Settler Colony  .

Take a look at the " AFRIKENERS " assertion on the African people in the Continent of Africa . Isn't it war declared on Africa ? How will you call this  if it is not a colonial criminal Acts to destroy to creat a permenent white Settlement in South Africa . Mandela was just brought in to suit and futher in a form to carry out yet the hidden omnious criminal acts to rub off the Black African immages . Actually the process is going on under a hidden cover following the Blue prints of the Whites 

The following is a speech made by former South African President P.W. Botha to his Cabinet in 1985. The reprint was written  and issued by David G. Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, dated August 18, 1985. Read it carefully and take a close look at yourself then as a fellow Black Africa .

Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood.

Were they Afrikaners who tried to eliminate the Australian Aborigines ? Are they Afrikaners who discriminate against Blacks and call them Niggers in the States ? Were they Afrikaners who started the slave trade? Where is the Black man appreciated ?

England discriminates against its Blacks and their "Sus" law is out to discipline them. Canada , France , Russia and Japan all play their discrimination too. Why the hell then is so much noise made about us " THE AFRIKANERS "? Why are they biased against us ?

I am simply trying to prove to you all that there is nothing unusual we are doing that the so called civilized worlds are not doing. We are simply an honest people who have come out aloud with a clear philosophy of how we want to live our own White life. We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible humans. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike.

If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently : Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks ; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America , Canada , Australia and all others are behind us in spite of what they say. To prove my point, Comrades, does anyone of you know a White country without an investment or interest in South Africa ? Who buys our gold ? Who buys our diamond ? Who trades with us ? Who is helping us develop our nuclear weapon ? The very truth is that we are their people and they are our people. It's a big secret.

The strength of our economy is backed by America, Britain and Germany. It is our strong conviction therefore, that the Black is the Raw Material for the White man. So Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands together to fight this Black devil. I appeal to all Afrikaners to come out with anycreative means of fighting this war. Surely God cannot forsake his own people whom we are. By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn't it plausible ?

The White man is created to rule the Black man. Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaffir ! Can you imagine what would happen to our women ? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country ?

Hence, we have good reasons to let them all the Mandelas rot in prison, and I think we should be commended for having kept them alive in spite of what we have at hand with which to finish them off. I wish to announce a number of new strategies that should be put to use to destroy this Black bug. We should now make use of the chemical weapon. Priority number one, we should not by all means allow any more increases of the Black population lest we be choked very soon. I have exciting news that our scientists have come with an efficient stuff. I am sending out more researchers to the field to identify as many venues as possible where the chemical weapons could be employed to combat any further population increases. The hospital is a very strategic opening and should be fully utilized. The food supply channel should be used. We have enveloped excellent slow killing poisons and fertility destroyers. Our only fear is in case such stuff came into their hands as they are bound to start using against us if you care to think of the many Blacks working for us in our homes.

However, we are doing the best we can to make sure that the stuff remains strictly in our hands. Secondly, most Blacks are vulnerable to money inducements. I have set aside a special fund to exploit this venue. The old trick of divide and rule is still very valid today. Our experts should work day
and night to set the Black man against his fellowman. His inferior sense of morals can be exploited beautifully. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. There is a need for us to combat him in long term projections that he cannot suspect.

The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year : that stance, for example, should be exploited. My special department is already working round the clock to come out with a long - term operation blueprint. I am also sending a special request to all Afrikaner mothers to double their birth rate. It may be necessary too to set up a population boom industry by putting up centres where we employ and support fully White young men and women to produce children for the nation. We are also investigating the merit of uterus rentals as a possible means of speeding up the growth of our population through surrogate mothers .

For the time being, we should also engage a higher gear to make sure that Black men are separated from their women and fines imposed upon married wives who bear illegitimate children. I have a committee working on finding better methods of inciting Blacks against each other and encouraging murders among themselves. Murder cases among Blacks should bear very little punishment in order to encourage them.

My scientists have come up with a drug that could be smuggled into their brews to effect slow poisoning results and fertility destruction. Working through drinks and manufacturing of soft drinks geared to the Blacks, could promote the channels of reducing their population. Ours is not a war that we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to effect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective.

As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity. Our Sex Mercenary Squad should go out and camouflage with Apartheid Fighters while doing their operations quietly administering slow killing poison and fertility destroyers to those Blacks they thus befriend. We are modifying the Sex Mercenary Squad by introducing White men who should go for the militant Black woman and any other vulnerable Black woman. We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America who are desperate and too keen to take up the appointments.

My latest appeal is that the maternity hospital operations should be intensified. We are not paying those people to help bring Black babies to this world but to eliminate them on the very delivery moment. If this department worked very efficiently, a great deal could be achieved.

My Government has set aside a special fund for erecting more covert hospitals and clinics to promote this programme. Money can do anything for you. So while we have it, we should make the best use of it. In the meantime my beloved White citizens - " AFRIKERNERS " , do not take to heart what the world says, and don't be ashamed of being called acists. I do not mind being called the architect and King of Apartheid. I shall not become a monkey simply because someone has called me a monkey.

I will still remain your bright star... " His Excellency Botha."

Motingwa I

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »

LOVE N PEACE!

ALL THE SETTLERS SEEM TO DO IS INDULGE IN TOURISM; EVEN BEING THE OWNERS/MANAGERS/TOUR GUIDES/GAME RANGERS OF SUCH HOLIDAY RESORTS; PLAY/WATCH CRICKET AND RUGBY FOR DAYS AT A TIME WHICH IS THEIR CONTRIBUTION AND EXCUSE FOR REMAINING IN AZANIA AND PROMOTE PROSTITUTION AND PROMISCUITY...

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Motingwa I

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »

...AND DRINK BEER!

I MADE THE ABOVE CONCLUSION SOME YEARS AGO WHEN I USED TO SPEND A LOT OF MY FREE TIME WATCHING TELEVISION. THEN A LOT OF OUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS CAME FROM SOUTH AFRICA. IT ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS WERE USING TOURISM, SPORTS (RUGBY AND CRICKET NATIONAL TEAM MEMBERSHIP) TO CONTINUE BEING ACCEPTABLE IN THE COUNTRY. TO ME IT WAS CONSPICUOUS THAT THE WHOLE NATIONAL CRICKET TEAM WAS MADE UP OF WHITES SAVE FOR ONE OR TWO BLACK PLAYERS.

AND THOSE OCCUPATIONS LIKE COACHING SPORTS TEAMS IN SCHOOLS AND TEACHING REMAIN THE PRESERVE OF WHITES (EVEN SOCCER WHICH IS VERY POPULAR IN SOUTH AFRICA).

THROUGH THEIR LEISURE TIME INSTITUTIONS WHICH SPREAD TO MAGAZINE PUBLISHING AND LOCAL VERSIONS OF INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS LIKE COSMOPOLITAN AND FHM,  NEGATIVITY ENCROACHES INTO THE MINDS AND SOCIAL LIVES OF OUR PEOPLE TEACHING US WESTERN HABITS WHICH ARE NOT GOOD FOR US.

I FEAR THAT THE ABOVE SITUATION WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO DESCRIBE IS THREATENING MY OWN COUNTRY BOTSWANA. I ALWAYS SAY HOW COUNTRIES LIKE ZIMBABWE AND ZAMBIA TO ME LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN INVADED BY SUCH SOCIAL ILLS AND LIFESTYLES ARE STILL AFRICAN. I USED TO HEAR HOW IN ZIMBABWE WOMEN WERE RARELY SEEN WEARING TROUSERS OR PANTS AND I SURELY CANNOT IMAGINE A ZIMBABWEAN MAN WALKING INTO A BOOKSTORE TO BUY  A SOFT-CORE PORN  MAGAZINE. SOME SAY IT IS BECAUSE THE ZIMBABWEANS THAT I MEET ARE FROM THE POORER SECTION OF THE POPULATION WHO WERE MOST AFFECTED BY THE ECONOMIC CRISIS AND HAD TO FLEE TO NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES TO FIND WORK     
Ras Menelik

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 03:52:39 AM »

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanking you very much for co=ing back to us.

I am not sending any name yet=but the submission in case we are unable to send any of our members to attend.<=:p>

In South Africa more than 75%=of our Land is still in the hands of the European Invaders who robbed us of our Land with all its natural resources inclusive of human, animal and minerals, who took some of our people captive into foreign lands, dislocated our peop=e within the boundaries of our land, who killed many of our people including =ur leadership thereby destabilizing our royal African Governments of Kings and Queens and imposed a sequence of colonial government systems from colonial apartheid to demoncrazy system of maintaining and sustaining the status aqu= of colonial genocide that is continuous and seem to be everlasting.=/span>

In Zimbabwe large portions of=our land is still in the hands of foreign invader and children of the soil are =ot allowed to take it back with the English children promising to buy and later reneging from the Lancaster Agreement that was just an attempt to fool our =frican leaders while exploiting the labour of our people and depleting our mineral resources for the manufacturing of weapons to destroy us while recruiting a=d sponsoring our fellow African brothers as terrorists against themselves, against one another and against us as Black nation destabilizing the African governments.

In African States in general =uropean Invasion deprived Africans of the rule by themselves grooming pupperts and imposing them as rulers while removing and killing any leader who deviate f=om the colonial agenda, deprived Africans of the use of African Languages, gave Africans foreign names and identities, imposed foreign names on our places =nd natural resources like rivers, mountains, streets etc, imposed contaminated false education that teaches our people against themselves to be incompetent and to always feel inferior etc the list is not exhaustive.

Our special request is for the United Nations to as an everlasting solution to this monstrous European ear=h pollution is as follows:

1.   Removal of stubborn white people who still hold that South Africa belongs to them and who mistakenly think =hey are Africans from South Africa and other African states bac= to where they come from.
2.   The teaching of all foreigners to know and appreciate that they are foreig= in the lands that they invaded and should have willingly withdrew from Af=ica and returned stolen Africans having failed not to invade Africa and no= to take Africans captive, without a need for Africans to resort to libera=ion struggles and guerrilla war-fares in defense of the innocent armless a=d vulnerable peace-loving Africans and their territories.
3.   Restoration of all the land back to Africans to if need be willingly leased to foreigners if still available for appropriation the benefit of childre= of the soil.
4.   Repatriation of all Africans taken captive to foreign lands forward to Africa and relocation of all dislocated and re=ugees.
5.   Declaration of Islands in the Caribbean and the surrounding which are populated by=the majority of Black people as African States under their own governance =s Africans with affiliation to the African Union as independent Sovereign African States.
6.   Reparation payments for the genocide of Invasion of our African soil and enslavem=nt of its people, to be used for relocation costs, reconstruction and development to the level of England and America and Rome as African st=tes could have been but for the organized criminal invasion and slavery of colonial European nations.
7.   Reparations to sponsor the restoration of African Languages, Cultures, Names and everything that was taken away from an African though proper and true educational exchange programs aimed at restoring the humanity and inte=rity of an African as an equal living human being.=/li>
8.   Ensuring through Impartial, Efficient and Effective International Law enforceme=t and International Criminal Justice Tribunal that Never again should any nation rise against another nation and remain un-reprimanded.
9.   Removal of all races that forced themselves unto the lands of all other nation= of the world to free all races and nations of the world.
10.   Compensate honour and reward all liberation struggle fighters for having to defend the African territories unnecessarily but out of necessity including t=e Honourable President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.
11.   Bring to the ICC all the colonial invaders and apartheid architects still al=ve and put them in jail to destroy their continuous role in plotting evil against Africa and African heroic leadership.

The UN has since its establis=ment from the League of Nations been a cover-up of European vigilantism and the =riminal syndicalism of European states in Africa at the expense of Africa and the Africans.

Now straight to the solution,=give Africa what belongs to Africa and get out of Africa<=st1:place>. The solution to African internal problems not created by foreigners like education, infrastructural development and economic stability rest in we Africans ourselves and the Almighty God though deprived us of evil hearts to pursue other nations, has never deprived of intelligence and wiseminds to l=ad our lives collectively taking care of one another filled with the spirit of Ubuntu for a prosperous human living.

Right after the Durban confer=nce, it has been proven beyond doubt in South Africa our beloved land through Xenophobic Attacks that resulted in the killings of our innocent fellow Afr=can brothers and sisters for nothing at all, that talks that have been taking p=ace from since invasion of our land without focusing on the real solution will never bring us anything while our African land are continually in the hands=of foreigners abusing them to continue to dominate and exploit our people and =ur resources.

All other initiatives have pr=ven useless and very dangerous as we continue to loose our people while organiz=d thuggery governments commit genocidal offences and sit around the table pre=ending to be looking for solution to a problem that they caused themselves.

Not only Africans should be F=eed, but all nations of the world Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Romans, English, Dutch all nations must be Free to live their lives enjoy their languages, c=ltures and heritages and pass them through to their generations without any evil m=nners of invasion.

Africans are not a Racist and cannot practice Racism against themselves, Deprivation of African land and =ll its resources bring about Xenophobic Attacks as no living human being can l=ve a life in the sky but on the land, Africans are more Ubuntu spirited to tolerate one another as Africans but for the influence of colonial fight for resources that lead to survival of the fittest and thus Intolerance.

It is only Europeans who brou=ht Racial Discrimination to South Africa and Africa, taught it to other nation= to spread thoughout human race and until now No European Nation has ever come forward deliberately, willingly and un-coerced to openly apologise for their Terror on fellow human beings but instead are still trying their best to re=ist with our land and our resources while continuously terrorizing our nations =nd sweating our leaders who fought bitterly against colonial invasion(Unnecess=rily) and who at this point in time where supposed to be compensated and rewarded=to deviating from focus on improving the life conditions of their fellow commu=ities and unnecessarily and unexpectedly had to defend their boundaries.

Forward to an everlasting sol=tion to Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerence.<=o:p>

Continuous Failure of UN will=soon lead to withdrawal of conscious sovereign African States from affiliation to the UN and the removal of UN offices and UN related images from out of Africa.

Rastafari Community of South Africa

This e-mail and all of its contents are subject to the National Pro=ecuting Authority of South Africa+IBk-s disclaimer available at:

www.npa.gov.za/ReadContent458.aspx
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: