Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Whites used black Babys as alligator bait
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Whites used black Babys as alligator bait  (Read 29280 times)
Horus

« on: May 18, 2009, 08:15:12 AM »

Whites used black Babys as alligator bait

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlduyEe9DsI
nomo8

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »

There is an alternative explanation for these disgusting curios and the "willingness" of what one assumes is a  white racist pawn shop owner to divulge the shocking "truth" to the researcher.  It may be truth, yet, speaking from unpleasant experience, some people delight in taking these revolting racist legends (probably with at least some origin to explain it), and  tricking  other people into spreading it.  It always serves to make a hasty conclusion look foolish, if in fact there isn't any more support to the allegation than curios and one man's confession.  You can see how either way, whether truth, partial truth or legend with deception, it's designed to hurt  the mind.    I am sure that any of you from the south know what I am talking about. 

It strikes fear in the heart too that someone doesn't have any qualms about telling you all about it as the descendant of baby baiting alligator hunters, as if there is no fear at all of reprisal, it's like a test to see how you respond.  Then billy bob  reports to his beer drinking buddies down at the bar how they told that &**((() about how we fed little kunta to the alligators , ha ha ha.  I think most of this is designed to terrify people and degrade them.  You are powerless, we make jokes about it.  It's not for sale to YOU>

Strange, recalling a Tarzan episode from my mispent youth where Tarzan's white son, "boy" is duped by evil black "natives" into participating in crocodile fishing in much the same manner as is described here.  This in itself seems another cruel propaganda twist to the original legend/truth that gave rise to the curios!  Sorry, I don't mean to write disspassionately about something like this , the you tube was revealing, did not know about this sick "tradition" .Really, why use a bably when a little piglet , or chicken or other live bait is more effective?  Why use a baby that is your valuable property, that you can raise for a handsome profit?  yes, cruel logic, but to be considered.  IN rural america, especially hunting and fishing regions, this type of crap is all over place.  You have to drink a lot of alcohol and snort lots of meth to really appreciate the people into this kind of "art" object.  N8
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »

Well I think it probably happened. Have you seen the lynching postcards that were being distributed through the US mail throughout the first few decades of the last century? Just because I don't consider every white person to be a devil like AfrikanRebel06 does, doesn't mean I don't know that nuff of them are! And believe you me they are going to pay for their evil deeds.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »

L ;DL @gman, i have heard guyanese men have some tendencies or like whie women, i sued to beloing to assata site one time, and this guyanese guy shocked everybody by saying he hada crush on his white co worker, now thats answer my question,why u dont consider all of dem bad, because u too havea crush on some white chick,a friend of mine here,in montreal told me, guyanese and barbadians compete who has the most crush for white chicks, i guess guyanese are winning by far...L Grin L
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 06:40:59 AM »

Listen ****
First, what does your post have to do with this thread? You've cursed me, I've cursed you back, now kindly remove yourself from my "manhood", OK?
Second, that post was a joke that was misinterpreted. Really I was making fun of people who front like they have ONLY EVER been attracted to Black wombmen as they are Great Honourable Black Warriors who have never, ever once had any inkling of attraction for anyone of any other race. I detected hypocrisy in such statements and made fun of it. I don't believe there are any heterosexual males who have ONLY EVER been attracted to females of one particular race. I was pointing out that it is perfectly possible to occasionally be attracted to white wombmen, whilst still not having sex with them. Basically, you don't have to have sex with everyone who you might be attracted to, you can pick and choose. I choose Black wombmen (although I'ma be honest and say that SINCE THAT POST I have slipped up on that once, simply cos there wasn't a lot of Black wombmen around where I was at and I wasn't trying to be celibate).
Guyanese are no more attracted to white girls than Brazilians are, in fact on the whole I'm sure Brazilians tend to be more. You don't know a damn thing about Guyana, in fact I'm sure you called it guiana inglesa until I told you different, so keep it out of your mouth until you go there and spend some time and see for yourself. I've been to Brazil, that's why I can talk about it, although I know I'm not an expert cos I'm not Brazilian and I was only living there for six months or so. But you know NOTHING about Guyana, just like you know NOTHING about Rastafari people.
Now post something about the issue this thread is about, or continue exposing yourself as a complete clown, it's up to you "buddy".
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

Apologies to the admin
Did not realise that particular word consituted 'swearing' or what have you... anyway, will chill with the afrikan rebel from now on, I've made my point, so I will now only respond to issues and leave personal feelings out of it when it comes to him.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

ok Grin u are the one that was attracted to the white co worker that spoke in assata shakur web site, am i right or am i wrong, coz,there was the guyanese guy,who said he was attracted to his co worker and he got da boot, after the sisters protested...
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »

Afrikan rebel, I wasn't going to respond to you anymore, but I have to ask, can you read English? You can obviously write it, more or less, but can you read it? I already satisfied your curiosity about this question, since you feel it is so important. Why, the answer is actually on this very thread. But why is it on this thread Afrikan Rebel? Isn't this thread entitled "whites used black babies as alligator bait"? POST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT IF U R GOING TO KEEP ON POSTING ON THIS THREAD. Oh, and while people over on Rastafari Speaks are telling me to "grow up" although I'm pretty sure they're younger than me, I'll tell you to "grow up" although if I remember correctly from your profile on that forum, you are a couple years older than me.
nomo8

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

ahem: first one bait is swallowed, then another and another and another.  the post started with a race baiting trick common in the south then devolved into more race baiting between voices on the internet.  I am sure that white slave owners held babies by the feet and dashed their b rains out on rocks if they  felt like it, just like someone chopped noses and ears off of women and children in a proxy war in africa recently.  talk talk talk on the internet.  It would be interesting to hear about what sort of positive action someone took to MOVE....something they accomplished that required physical work that made a difference.

No, not cointelpro cowards calling for uncoordinated street vengence against crackazoids.  Man, we all had enough of these paid off goof balls in the seventies.  Of course, threats about a highly unllikely meeting on the street between you and the cointelpro voice is all part of the old crap we had to endure decades ago.t!!  all differing opinions are met with anger and threats and challenges to integrity as a "true revolutionary" blah blah blah, we[ve seen the cointelpro formula over and over again.   discussions all get soured by the operative and everyone gives up communicating in certain forums.

the point is, the internet has served it s purpose somewhat , but after a while,  its just blabbering hair shirt self flagellating whining.  this is new tv.  so what am I doing here? hippocryte!  bye.......nomore8
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: