Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:11:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Why Mixing races is not good for blacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Mixing races is not good for blacks  (Read 66102 times)
Awise

« on: July 19, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »

Why did Europeans travel to Africa capture black people?

The answer is simple black Africans were the first to be civilized, used mathematics, studied science and had vast amount of mineral wealth while they were living in caves in tiny Europe.
Believe it or not Africans are smart, so Knowing these facts and much more by europeans, why not use them to create their own empire.
For Europeans it was a win win situation to take us from our ancestrial home to new captured lands to  build the economy there, as well as europes.
Not only could we be used for physical labour but by raping our beautiful queens and mixing us, a racist system is create  were skin color would play a part.
I am referring to using the mixed race and lighter skinned people to control the dark skinned slave after they have been brainwashed as it happened during slavery. A hierachy system that has  continued  hundred years after slavery.

Black people know the effects of mixing and happened during slavery
Interracial relationships with europeans, arabs or any other race that results in the birth of a child is suicidal.

Why is this?

We can see the effects of the fruits of interacial relationships between blacks and other races. It helps and enables other races to dominate us. With the change in color and physical features there is also a change in mindset.
This change in mindset is detrimental to Black Africans in many ways and for the most part it divides Africans all around the world people
Once a person is mixed or has some blood from another race, many become what I would call confused and influenced into following eurocentric or other ideals, discarding their African roots, through brainwashing and other factors. This is evident currently in many countries were there are Africans particularly Dominica and Sudan as I have observed.

Through mixing and the liberal merging with europeans and other races has allowed stealing African interlect, the same minds that built the Great civilization of Egypt. Our great talents are being extracted from us and other races are claiming our talent. 
Knowing that Africans are also intelligent, even though many go to great lengths deny this, Our music, creativity, talents, resources and most importantly our souls are being stolen and sold to other races.

Interracial relationships between peoples of African descent and other races are growing at an alarming rate.
From my observation the majority interratial people tend to breed with europeans or any other race or remain mixed by having a partner that is also mixed instead of a dark skinned person (African).
Slavery, colonialism and mixing has meant that hundreds of millions of Africans have been killed, one way or another, also currently Aids  in Africa is further damaging the black population. The African population is decreasing at a concerning rate.
Without slavery by Europeans and Arabs or mixing, the black population should rival or even surpass China's population and Africa should be more advance and competing with other parts of the world, with the huge resources that god placed on the sacred land.

Mixing with other races has not advanced blacks, it will do the opposite and set us back. It hurts me to see black people mixing with others races voluntarily. I question their conciousness and motives for doing this. People do not think of advancing the race but themselves and although mergeing with other races has some benefits, Barrack Obama is an example. The negative effects of mixing are evident and over time in the long run black people are set to used and become confused about their original identity
W
Horus

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »

Any black who do not represent the black man + black women = Black Child way of life is commiting suicide. Did you noticed the amount of publicity on television, newspapers etc..,who promote Interracial relationships with europeans?. This is no coincidence, they are trying to alter your genetic by encouraging you to mixe your genes. This is a genocide. Notice that in the word genocide, you have the word gene, so they encourage you to supress your own genes by mixing it with the caucasian gene.
SistaOracle

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 05:31:32 PM »

Sorry i have to disagree with you both. the fact is my husband is mixed race and is no way confused. He was born in London in  1950's Britain to a Black Nigerian father and white Irish mother. Taken to Nigeria at the age of 7 and didn't return to the UK until he was 23. For all intents and purposes when asked he knows and beleives to is core that he is a Black man.
Awise

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »

I am sorry bout spellig mistakes, I is dislexis.
I know that it will be some black person that disagrees with me.
SistaOracle I see your point and you are right, but the fact that your husband spent a large part of his life in Nigeria may have an influence on how he views himself, just as other mixed people growing up in other parts of the world, particularly in the US were due to racism and oppression from whites means that most mixed people would identify themselves as being black.  Many do want to be white or black.

Once the situation changes to one were people feel less disenfranchised or suffer less racism, their outlook of themself changes. I have even heard some black Americans, who may be of a lighter hue express a view that they are not black because they have this and that blood. This must be a similar point of view that many from the African diaspora hold. There are many other factors that can affect the way a person views themselves.
The other day I was going to the shop and while walking past a family that included a white mother with three beautiful mixed children and a white man. I heard the man say to one of the girls that there was something wrong with her face. The girl then asked her sister (they looked like twins) if there was something wrong with her face and she replied “no there is nothing wrong with you look good the way you are”. Now why would he say that this innocent child?
I will let you help draw your own conclusion.
Also you did read in the article, I said in most cases. I do not have a problem with white people, just saying it as it is.
I was also listening to the radio one time and a white American guy from the US saying that he likes British people because they have such straight hair, but even in the UK when you walk out of your door count how many white people with frizzy hair you see? Maybe I have not been in UK long enough.
The time will come if it is not already here, when there are so many mixed black people that most will not see a problem with doing this.
Black is not trying to be divisive.
Between you and me SisOracle, what black really likes is hot mocha choco latte (Very strong), no milk with lots of honey, no sugar and some extra package. I said extra, not medium package you dddiiigggg.

Horus

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »

There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Nature has been reducing the sperm count of
white men now for the last 100 years. The rate of reduction has increased over the past few years, and will continue to increase until they can no longer procreate. That's why those who know are studying cloning. On the female side the fertility of white women is decreasing at a rapid rate. They have to use more and more drugs to conceive. This is true also for mixed-race men and women. The world is Black by nature, and will remain so forever. Any Black person who, after being exposed to the facts, continues to try and "lighten" our people is against the Black Nation. Nature has zero tolerance for stupidity. The consequence of such foolishness is extinction, or death. On our part, we could do these brothers and sisters a big favor by exposing the truth as much as we can. Most of them are ignorant and only need to have their sense of pride built back up; pride in themselves and ancestors. If they consciously reject the truth, then they'll end up alongside the white race in the bottomless pit of hell called extinction, where there is no coming back. Their biological lineage will simply die out.
kendalldj

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 11:11:44 PM »

There is punishment for any human being who lets hatred fester in their heart.  Any feeling that is not rooted in love is not Godly and any ungodly thought will be punishable by God.  There are righteous men and women of all colors and now more than ever is when we should be working together for the benefit of mankind.  Do not hate, for you will regret hatred.  Black people are so majestic!  Your heritage and history are beautiful.  I do not believe Rasta's to be in any way racist.  Let us reason of love no?  God loves all of his creation!  Every single beautiful soul.  And we are all beautiful.  So love with God or regret it.  again: Let us reason of love, and of the power of this awesome vibration.  This forum should not be a place to vent pent up frustration.  Give that frustration to God and he will calm your tortured soul.  We are ALL tortured.  Us of all races feel the hatred of mankind gaining power, but instead of hating let us Love.  Real love of God and of the earth is stronger than any fear inside your heart.  Love can beat strong in your very own heart.  So fight the temptation to Judge.  Begin to look inside yourself and to heal your own heart.  When man knows love man knows peace, and then real JAH soldiers will bring down the oppression of hatred and greed that runs our world.  Those greedy men our afraid.  They are so afraid.  Their souls are crying for love.  Love thy enemy.  For if these men are loved, which they are by God (they just refuse to face him),  then the world shall know peace, so if there are men here of GOD then Speak of love, for God loves!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.  and if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.  It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.  As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.  For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes the partial will pass away.  When I was a child, I reasoned like a child.  when I became a man, I gave up childish ways.  For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
(Corinthians 13)

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
And another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned -
Everywhere is war -
Me say war.

That until there no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all,
Without regard to race -
Dis a war.

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
World citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained -
Now everywhere is war - war

(Bob Marley)

We don't need no more trouble!
We don't need no trouble!

Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love
To guide and protect us on.
If you hope good down from above,
Help the weak if you are strong now.

(Bob Marley)

What does it mean when he says good over evil at the end of War?  Good over Evil.  Love over Hate.  Love ALL Creation, and love the Creator, and you shall find peace.  THIS IS RASTA!  LOVE.  Or be loved!  and beware love is perfect harmony in vibration and it can wreak havoc on hatred.  Take heed and heal yourself!  We are Human, created in Gods image.  We are beautiful and majestic, but bow down to God.  The Babylon inhabitants are crying for love,  the oppressed people of the EARTH are crying for love, and the Creator loves us all.  ALL!  Every one is different like every leaf on a tree is different we are LIFE.  Everyone is beautiful and if you refuse this beauty you refuse the true beauty of yourself...  I hope my tone is not offensive to anyone, for I speak only of love and out of love for my fellow man.  JAH Rastafari.  God is good and forgiving.  Be Godly.  Forgive.  JAH! Smiley
kendalldj

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

Oh yah just to add to this topic i agree that mixing races is not good practice.  But alas we are what we are. Two Thumbs
DonBK

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

Ahoy Jah People

Wow … why do peeps have to keep pushing the theme of interracial relationships being a new phenomenon? It is man-made borders that keep people apart, segregation and separation are not natural … interaction and exchange between people is.

And what’s with the ongoing, dogmatic, black supremacy perspective?  That’s the same hate speech that comes out of white supremacists’ mouths … ‘the world is the white man’s world’, keep the white race pure’, ‘don’t dilute the white man’s blood with inferior others’. 

Seriously, no matter how much the reasoning makes sense within an individual perspective, on a broader scale a supremacist is a supremacist. The only ‘Us and Them’ divide are those that stand with Jah and those that don’t.

It’s been how long since many Jah People have remained stagnant on the issue of race … surely it’s time to let go and use that energy on continuing His Majesty’s ‘Works’?

One Love! 
Awise

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »

At no point did triple A write that the black man is more superior to any other race. That is not the point here. Now talking about Jah, there is no evidence that it was  this Jah that KendallJ or Donalldj speaks about was the one who saved Africans from enslavement, instead it was resistance, human indeavour and bloody battles that ended slavery.
Where was Jah during 400 years then huh.
Yes we are all part of the human race, but this Jah created different races of peoples for reasons known to him. Being against interracial Mixing is not about hate, but instead about preserving Jah's creations as he originally made them.
Is the Blackman broke? No is the answer. So what are these people trying to fix.
What you want longer hair, a more straightened nose, what is it? These people that are changing the African from the way that God originally created him in his image are the ones that hate there own race. I hope that they vanish, Why  they sticking around, be gone.
Why is it that White-black people want to promote this mixing. Want to stay Mongrel but try to be black at the same time? I am black don't know what they are. And do not try to speak on my behalf.
I do not have time for stupid N*****s.
Everyone wants to steal from the African, our history is attributed to people that were not even present in Africa while mans was building civilization, others who appear to be African in appearance never attribute any of their victories to Africa, they are only from Africa when it suits them. Not to worry the way things are going in time they will soon be extinct,
but while you are going stop giving away the black (African) spirit.
Now how can you suck the d****s and lick the p*****S of the same people that enslaved your race and still
continue to view you as inferior.
Anything can happen as history tells us. If there is a War which side are thees Mongrels going to be on?
Let's be real.

Horus

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 10:11:56 PM »

At no point did triple A write that the black man is more superior to any other race. That is not the point here. Now talking about Jah, there is no evidence that it was  this Jah that KendallJ or Donalldj speaks about was the one who saved Africans from enslavement, instead it was resistance, human indeavour and bloody battles that ended slavery.
Where was Jah during 400 years then huh.
Yes we are all part of the human race, but this Jah created different races of peoples for reasons known to him. Being against interracial Mixing is not about hate, but instead about preserving Jah's creations as he originally made them.
Is the Blackman broke? No is the answer. So what are these people trying to fix.
What you want longer hair, a more straightened nose, what is it? These people that are changing the African from the way that God originally created him in his image are the ones that hate there own race. I hope that they vanish, Why  they sticking around, be gone.
Why is it that White-black people want to promote this mixing. Want to stay Mongrel but try to be black at the same time? I am black don't know what they are. And do not try to speak on my behalf.
I do not have time for stupid N*****s.
Everyone wants to steal from the African, our history is attributed to people that were not even present in Africa while mans was building civilization, others who appear to be African in appearance never attribute any of their victories to Africa, they are only from Africa when it suits them. Not to worry the way things are going in time they will soon be extinct,
but while you are going stop giving away the black (African) spirit.
Now how can you suck the d****s and lick the p*****S of the same people that enslaved your race and still
continue to view you as inferior.
Anything can happen as history tells us. If there is a War which side are thees Mongrels going to be on?
Let's be real.

I agree 100% with your post. What is sad is that when a black man want to marry a black woman only to produce a black child and save our biological lineage he is accused of hatred of the white race, this is really ridiculous. Even more ridiculous are the people who come here on this forum with the belief that racial mixing is THE SOLUTION to end ours problems. They come here to preach that if we refuse to mix geneticaly with the opressor it is because we have or we may have some hatred in our heart against the white race. This type of mentality is a proof that they are confined in a prison of alien culture and buried in a grave of adverse ignorance and this alone is enought to keep Whooly-Haired people in mental captivity to enemy forces.
Awise

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 05:01:39 PM »

Apologies to mixed race people or anyboby that feel offeneded by some of
the language in within this thread.Naturally I suspect you would read an laugh. Triple A is not a racist.
Have admiration and respect for many black or mixed race people.
If there is one thing descent people such a myself hate are racist and prejudised people
There was nothing wise aboutr some of the things written and A made a stupid choice.
Everyone doese stupid things sometimes making bad choices.
This was not written because of............ do what ever you like.
or because I am scared or sad.
Respect to those who show respect.
Hope there could be more freedom for all people to express themselves in this world.
Them with their big mouths opening it.
The point still stands.
Save your batteries.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: