Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  9/11 - The Ethiopian New Year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 9/11 - The Ethiopian New Year  (Read 22227 times)
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: September 11, 2003, 09:54:42 AM »

9/11 has got to be of the most intense world events that ever happened in a day. September 11th also happens to be the Ethiopian New Year, of all days.

Does anybody else feel like the events of 9/11 were the work of His Majesty, HIM choosing this day to let his people know who is the real mastermind? Looks like death but for the cause of Life.

Like one of the seven trumpets bringing down Babylon.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 04:19:49 PM »

9/11 has got to be of the most intense world events that ever happened in a day.

Oh PLEASE Dozey!

Almost EVERY so-called 3rd world country have had a MORE TRAGIC 9/11 of it's own as a direct result of US Foreign Policy.

Do you have any INFO on how MANY PEOPLE die in those countries, in a single day  murdered  as compared to Amerikkkans?

We know there are MANY, MANY, MANY people who are being killed or bombed daily in those  countries, particulary WEAK but where OIL or other valuabe minerals or ressources are to be found.  Almost EVERY so-called 3rd world country CONTINUE to have a 9/11 of its own...You can WATCH this on CNN.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
nyamabla

Rastafari

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 04:36:59 PM »

blessed love queen.

We know there MANY, many, many of these  countries, particulary WEAK but where OIL or other valuabe minerals or ressources are to be found,  continue to have a 9/11 of their own, to be killed or bombed DAILY..

We know there MANY, many, many of these  countries, particulary WEAK but where OIL or other valuabe minerals or ressources are to be found,  continue to have a 9/11 of their own, to be killed or bombed DAILY..

and most i&i cant see on cnn
rastafari love
one black luv.
kristine

RastaSpeaks .com

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 05:53:03 PM »

Kebo asked...

Does anybody else feel like the events of 9/11 were the work of His Majesty, HIM choosing this day to let his people know who is the real mastermind?

Absolutely not....I have wondered why every time something like this happens people want to attribute it to a higher authority...This is man to man doings and most likely premeditated to shape the course of world events to play into the pockets and interests of a few....as has been stated these things are daily occurences through out the world but rarely played out in the media...This is another example of undue elitist priveledge taking advantage of the less advantaged to continue to promote and pay for their agression for profit...

I am thinking the difference this time is the plot seems to be backfiring beyond these buffoons wildest dreams and the world has no doubt now what many have always known...Evil is not an invisible enemy hiding in the shadows...it is in the hearts and minds of some elitist white supremists who will stop at nothing to further their agenda...kristine
Rootsie

Rootsie.com

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 06:08:49 PM »

Today is also the 30-year 'anniversary' of the CIA-Kissinger coup in Chile that put Pinochet in power and turned Chile into a torture chamber for 25 years. In my own personal book of recent horrors, that one is up there.

There is mounting evidence that, at worst, the ones who run the U.S. (among other things they run) had a hand in the WTC bombing, or at best deliberately did nothing to stop it, since it served their interests so so well. There was a plan on the table in 2000 from Cheney and Wolfowitz and Perle and others, to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. There are good things on trinicenter.com about this.

The evil in this world is strictly the work of human fools.
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 06:16:28 PM »

Kristine said:
I have wondered why every time something like this happens people want to attribute it to a higher authority

Thats cool, thats your opinion. Speaking of attributing events to a higher authority, I believe Jah is always on the scene, no matter what acts man is up to.

Its essential to keep all events grounded in reality, then again Jah is reality, no matter the state and condition of the world.
Jah is the dying man lying on the side of the road.

No matter what is happening in the world, and there is clearly mountains of information and education that one can keep up to date on to stay in reality, and have an informed view/opinion, at the same time I for one always keep my eyes on Jah, and be listening for Jah voice

Since America is in the media spotlight of today, 9/11 was an opportunity for Jah to speak widespread to the world. His Imperial Majesty lives, maybe for some this event by coincidence happened on the Ethiopian New Year, for me Jah voice can be clear.

Thanks for the insights about other mass murderings around the globe. Got to stay conscious.

Kebo

kristine

RastaSpeaks .com

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 06:25:13 PM »

Greetings Kebo...could you elaborate on your interpretation of the word reality...also you state...

"Since America is in the media spotlight of today, 9/11 was an opportunity for Jah to speak widespread to the world. His Imperial Majesty lives, maybe for some this event by coincidence happened on the Ethiopian New Year, for me Jah voice can be clear."

If the voice of JAH is clear please tell me what was said on 911 that is any different than any other day...kristine
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 06:59:07 PM »

I don't know if I can elaborate on the word reality really
Reality is reality, reality is what is happening as we speak...
But all reality comes from creation and all creation is Jah

As far as what Jah said on 9/11, I can't speak Jah language the way Jah can, but what I perceived was alot more people waking up, or at least getting jolted to wake up, than usual.

So, Jah was probably saying something to effect of Wake Up.
He probably saying Wake Up every morning and everyday, but this event was a way for HIM to reach more people, if they be listening

Kebo

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 01:25:06 AM »

..but what I perceived was alot more people waking up, or at least getting jolted to wake up, than usual.

So, Jah was probably saying something to effect of Wake Up.
He probably saying Wake Up every morning and everyday, but this event was a way for HIM to reach more people, if they be listening

Who's waking up, who's listening?? Certainly not Amerikkka! There were no lessons learned from 9/11 and amerikkkan people continue on the same Arrogant path with less and less regard for world population. The attitudes of its citizens are uniformed and pitiable stubbornly ahead on the same path....

WILL of JAH or not, what is CLEAR is that the roosters ALWAYS come home to roost! Let's not kid ourselves...it will happen, it always does. It is called sowing and reaping! And you know it just started for Amerikkka, because Nation like this gets more and more arrogant!

Pride always, always increases just before destruction!!!! These same folks won't know what hit them, just like 9/11... They will be looking around for their little flags to wave and it won't mean a darn thing  Dozey..

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 08:22:58 AM »

Below is a brief email I got from my sister this morning, she's in Japan now studying on a World Peace Scholarship. Her ambition lies in cross-cultural relation and communication. She may be white, but she's hustlin' and tryin'.

Dear Friends,

many of you have asked how things are going here in Japan, and rather than re-write all of my stories to each of you tens of times (instead of studying Wink I have decided to forward you the articles that I will be writing for my town newspaper, back in the US: The Wellesley Townsman.

here is the first, which gives you a general sense of why I am here. It is fitting that it was published on September 11th... as 2 years ago, that is the day that changed my path and was the impetus for my being here now...

http://www.townonline.com/wellesley/news/opinion/wt_colwtobrienms09112003.htm

Peace.
And true Love
Shannon

Perhaps, we dont see the effects of 9/11 yet, or maybe we won't see the changing effects of 9/11 in the system, or in the government. Maybe the place to look is in the people.

And it has got to take time for people to develop once they start waking up.

Many are called, there are those who listen

Kebo

Rootsie

Rootsie.com

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 11:12:39 AM »

http://www.unansweredquestions.org

the abridged 9-11 timeline gives a pretty devastating picture, even if only half of it is true.

The goodness that may come out of this is that people, such as myself, who have known of the wickedness of these world rulers for long and long, will abandon their victim mentality and devote extra time and resources to trample this Beast and its New World Order. Self-Empowerment is first.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 12:36:01 PM »

Below is a brief email I got from my sister this morning, she's in Japan now studying on a World Peace Scholarship. Her ambition lies in cross-cultural relation and communication. She may be white, but she's hustlin' and tryin'.

Dear Friends,

many of you have asked how things are going here in Japan, and rather than re-write all of my stories to each of you tens of times (instead of studying Wink I have decided to forward you the articles that I will be writing for my town newspaper, back in the US: The Wellesley Townsman.

here is the first, which gives you a general sense of why I am here. It is fitting that it was published on September 11th... as 2 years ago, that is the day that changed my path and was the impetus for my being here now...

http://www.townonline.com/wellesley/news/opinion/wt_colwtobrienms09112003.htm

Peace.
And true Love
Shannon

Perhaps, we dont see the effects of 9/11 yet, or maybe we won't see the changing effects of 9/11 in the system, or in the government. Maybe the place to look is in the people.

And it has got to take time for people to develop once they start waking up.

Many are called, there are those who listen

Kebo

That was a nice ARTICLE Kebo...

When I see good whites out defend Justice it lets me know that there are some who can think independent of the propaganda that supports all the wrongs and outrages of the world. I think she is brave for exercising compassion to the extent that she can..

Even though, I can sympathize with your sister 's appeals for Humanity....the U.S and its allies have devastated countries like Panama, Cuba, Iraq, CONGO, Rwanda, Nigeria have committed countless coups d'etat all over the 3rd world, practice systematic racism against dark, bad, dirty, horrible BROWN and BLACK people. Surely in AFRICA we need the kind of Help she has to offer, while she enjoys all the comforts in Japan.

I say since she's so kind and so smart, why is she not finding a way to sustain her wonderful Liberal In Africa? Why not fight inhumanity there?

Bantu-Kelani.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: