Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:15:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 116 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  fbi bugging black mayor's office what you think
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fbi bugging black mayor's office what you think  (Read 8302 times)
illskillz

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« on: October 08, 2003, 06:25:41 PM »

mayor john f street of  philly got is office bugged nixion style what do you think, he had no past so why we dont know what do you think  
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 04:35:36 AM »

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2003/10/08/bugs/index.html

FBI planted bugs in Philadelphia mayor's offices

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By David B. CarusoOct. 8, 2003 | PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Federal law enforcement officials on Wednesday confirmed that listening devices found in the offices of Mayor John F. Street were planted by the FBI _ a discovery that touched off a political furor just weeks before Election Day.

Three federal law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, acknowledged that the FBI was responsible for the bug, but refused to comment on whether the Democratic mayor is a target of an investigation or to provide any details about the nature of the probe.

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, a Democrat, and Sen. Arlen Specter, a Republican, were among several politicians who called on the FBI Wednesday to tell the public what it knows about the eavesdropping equipment, found Tuesday.

``I think given this extraordinary situation with four weeks to go in the campaign, it is incumbent upon the FBI to say why they planted the device,'' Rendell said. ...

Spirit of Nixon alive from the Ruins?

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
illskillz

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 11:57:44 AM »

you know what I&I cant overstand, is yall know this shit happens everyday but do nothing before during or after the fact. how and why, what is up people we are getting pushed around and do nothing like this is 1848, This looks like weakness to me. no protest no nothing not only are are afraid to bring it to white people but we are even afriad it seems to speak out amust ourselves.      
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: