Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:39:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  Bread with water, and friends with out enemys
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bread with water, and friends with out enemys  (Read 12943 times)
O.L.O.W.

« on: November 18, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »

Jah gives us all may gifts. From the rising of the sun to the air that we breath. It is Jah's will for us to embrace these gifts. When at his feet he speaks and tells us, "Share thy water and they bread. Be thankful for all I give." I think it is not existential to pray before every meal, snack, or drink you take, but i think it is important that we Praise Jah for all these little gifts. Weather aloud or not all of man kind can pay its respects is some way or another. I tend to think about this when ever I consume any food or drink.

In addition to the previous, When we share our sustenance with people, we are also sharing Jahs gifts with the world Smiley And as the world is a gift from Jah let us share it in peace

". . . A truly good man has no enemies, but all the friends of this world." Selah and peace be with you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: