Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  HELP
| |-+  Post Here for Help (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  The new layout
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The new layout  (Read 14199 times)
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: November 03, 2003, 10:52:19 AM »

Hello people

I hope you're doing well.
On the new layout of the front page I'll voice my opinion and say that it's not as good as the old way. I hope that you change it back to how it was.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 04:32:07 PM »

Greetings

It's apparent that since the layout of the board was majorly changed a couple weeks ago the activity on the reasoning board has become dull. It's obvious that there is less activity now then there was before the change; less postings, less reasoning and less chatting.

The previous layout felt more happening and like there was always news. News is always exciting for people.

Is the adminstration of the site willing to change back the layout to how it was? Is there a reason why the administration feels that this new way is better? Please communicate on this issue. Thanks.

Kebo  

African justice - white redemption
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 03:38:07 AM »

Our Community is a Black African message board for this reason its 'tone' and 'feel' has been emphasized. I certainly respect your concern kebo, however this community will always be about the illustration and growth of Blacks, Africans, Rasta or Rastafari people.  Instead of passively waiting relevant discussions to occur in this message board. I simply suggest you become a leader of this community to help others here to take an interest in being active throughout the forums and in general to help nurture the Black community with us. Learn our History and relate it to your own culture. You will be richly rewarded for your efforts!

Peace.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: