Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:11:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Woman claims to not be racist because she has a black cousin.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Woman claims to not be racist because she has a black cousin.  (Read 12485 times)
fierytrini
AL

« on: June 05, 2014, 01:20:17 PM »

• Janelle Ambrosia, exotic dancer and mother of two from Buffalo, New York, is seen on video repeatedly calling a black man the N-word
  • Video was recorded outside supermarket in Cheektowaga, New York, May 30, and has drawn more than 1.5million in less than 24 hours
  • Ambrosia threatened to have her husband 'kill' the man and hinted that he will have no luck pressing charges against her because she strips for cops
  • Ms Ambrosia went on radio this week, claiming she is bipolar and not a racist, and that the N-word has nothing to do with race as she claims to have a black cousin

Mrs Ambrosia, who makes references in the video to her career as an exotic dancer, became upset at a black driver in the parking lot of a supermarket when he started his car, scaring her toddler son and daughter.

In response to the incident, Ambrosia, who is white, unleashed a foul-mouthed, racially charged tirade at the stranger, repeatedly calling him the N-word.

'I called you a n*****, you're a n*****: nasty f***ing n*****!' a hysterical Mrs Ambrosia yells at the man sitting in the car with his cell phone camera trained on the woman.

Her two children could be seen milling about just steps away from her and within earshot.

'They don't like black people either,' Janelle Ambrosia tells the driver at one point in reference to her kids.
She later gets on the phone with her husband, asking him to come and 'f***ing kill' the stranger with the camera for recording her hate-filled diatribe delivered in front of her children.

In the video, the unnamed African-American man informs the mother of two that he plans to press charges against her, but she appears nonplussed by the threat.
‘How many cops have I stripped for?’ the raven-haired, bespectacled woman asks rhetorically. ‘You're not getting far, b****.
The exotic dancer insisted that she was not a bigot as she was being portrayed in the media.

‘I’m not a racist, I have a black cousin,’ Ambrosia said, accusing her antagonist of calling her a ‘Crackheaded cracker’ before he switched on his camera.

Ambrosia justified her behavior by saying that she suffers from a bipolar disorder and was 'just pissed off' in the moment.

She added that the father of her children is now trying to exploit the viral video showing her meltdown to get custody of their son and daughter.

The host of the show pressed Ambrosia on her repeated use of the N-word, to which she replied that the taboo term has ‘nothing to do with race.’
‘Quite frankly, if you look it up, n***** means an ignorant person,’ she replied. ‘But it’s okay for him to call me a racist or honky. That’s racist.’
Ambrosia used her appearance on the radio show to issue a sarcastic apology to the unnamed driver.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2649077/Im-not-racist-I-black-cousin-Stripper-defends-caught-camera-unleashing-vile-hate-filled-tirade-black-man-starting-car-scaring-children.html#ixzz33moFEOVu
News
Admin

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:42:56 PM »

Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY

EXCLUSIVE: Woman at the Center of the Cheektowaga, NY Racist Rant Responds - NSFW
Alana
AL

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:04:34 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678667/Racist-ranter-calls-Asian-woman-gook-Sydney-train.html

In this video, a Caucasian woman from London hurls abuses at a female Asian commuter on the train.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: