Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:48:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 58 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Science and Technology (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS  (Read 41258 times)
out_of_Zion

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2004, 08:20:35 AM »

ALso on the link:  That's ONE guy's opinion, out of many, many evolutionists that all do not even agree with one another!   It's not an accepted fact...it's hypothetical garbage science.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2004, 09:13:19 AM »

1st, to Out_Of_Zion on "hypothetical science garbage":
for a biology major which you say you are you seem to have a strange understanding about what "science" is. Science is not and never was about "facts", its about hypotheses, basically, your best guess based on the information available, as new information emerges, these hypotheses can be changed.
Can you explain why "hypothetical science garbage" is any less plausible than the ridiculous idea that humans have only been around for 6000 odd years? Just to take my country alone, Guyana, humans have been there for 10, 000 years, and Guyana was settled very recently compared to most places on earth.
As for the article, nowhere in there does it say that women existed without men, it just says they are unable to trace the Y chromosome back beyond 80 odd thousand years. There could be many reasons for this, but the idea that women existed without men for thousands of years would seem to be one of the least plausible. Can you name one other species more advanced than an earthworm that has only one sex? How did women reproduce if there were no men? Also, unless I'm mistaken, haven't there been male skulls and bones discovered that are much older than 80 odd thousand years?
Also, as far as the Dogon, even if the extraterrestrial interpretation of their mythology is correct (it's certainly more convincing than any of the other hare-brained Erich von Daniken 'evidence' for ancient extraterrestrial contact), it suggests that they had CONTACT with extraterrestrials (apparently amphibious, fish-like ones), not that they themselves WERE extraterrestrials.
"Dr". York.... oh gosh... the less said the better. But no shame there Oshun, many people have been hoodwinked by many things, churches, cults, etc...
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2004, 09:22:42 AM »

ALso on the link:  That's ONE guy's opinion, out of many, many evolutionists that all do not even agree with one another!   It's not an accepted fact...it's hypothetical garbage science.

It is strange that you can so easily label something "hypothetical garbage science"...but can't get out of the colonial and imperial confines of Judeo-Christian(bad mutilated copies of Kemetic)  spirituality...

Forward to a united Africa!
Infinite_Mind

Roots

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2004, 07:50:34 PM »

"And where were the visitors from?  Your homeplanet?  I'll come visit you in the nuthouse, bro."

Sounds better that being in heaven with some fairy tale god!!!Praying all day and all night long, 24/7 constant worship!!!!!

out_of_Zion

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2004, 08:01:11 PM »

gman,

I am a out-of-element bio major.  I started in chemistry where you DO deal with facts and hardcore evidence, everything being tangible and quantifyable.   The lack of that was something I grew to hate in biology.  

Oshun_Auset,

I am replying on this matter in the other thread in a more detailed manner later this weekend or next week when I have really put my thoughts together.

Infinite Mind,

You must really enjoy being your own god.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
OlOrisa_Olokun

Orisa Priest in Training

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 08:58:11 AM »

the ultimate question of me is this:

in what way do i come to understand my spiritual destiny any better by knowing for sure the existence of life outside of Earth? and what responsibility will I take if I progress that debate, find it to be true and it is exploited like so many other human discoveries?

- that is, if its true, what spiritual lesson comes of it? and if its true, can i protect others from misusing it as they misuse so much other science? if either question is dim, it may be better left alone.

When we have the determination to restrain our lower desires, the door is opened for us to fulfill our highest aspirations.
ptaured7

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 06:53:18 PM »

There probably is microbial life on Mars.  But be warned, there is a great many layers of propaganda from NASA and ESA to promote the colonization of space and to strip mine earthly natural resources, mostly from southern and eastern Africa for this fraud.  The over-exaggerated claims by some of their front groups and voices, backed up by the USAF and military aerospace industry, such as Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM, hosted by ex military men, seeks to herd the public into supporting this grotesque waste of time and money.  

It is probable, however, that this is not the first technological civilization to come and probably go in human history.  Let that be a warning to us all, that there  are  possibly, though unlikely, ruins on Mars.  We have a job to do here on Earth for the foreseeable future. NASA and aeropspace industry are promoting the idea that environmental devastation and overpopulation are inevitable consequences of their sick view of civilization and that colonizing space is our future.  Some day, maybe.........But for now the real goal of Rumsfeld and freinds is the militarizing of  space and it all comes down to Africa and its strategic minerals.  that's why we have the "confederate air force" (militia wing of nasa and USAF) Bert Rhutan and his new rocket plane the "white knight" and Lockheed Martin running the demoralizing and destructive "workfare" program meant to humiliate and wreck African American families, just to name a few elements of this hostility towards Africa from the techno-elites of nuclear arms production and military aerospace.  

Does the term "hostage population" mean anything to anyone?  Depressing, yes.  The God mentioned so many times on this posting gave you and I great big brains to look into this kind of thing.  Just imagine when African American families whose kids have been duped by recruiters to join the armed forces are sent to Africa to fight for NASA and Lockheed Martin so that we can all become slaves monitored, brainwashed and attacked from the utlimate high ground of space?

Guess who is going to be held hostage back home, helicopters and skin head police riding herd, to maintain loyalty in the field.   Japanese Americans have allready gone through this.  Remember what they were doing to your people during the Viet Nam War.  And don't forget European/British Dragoons and Foreign Legions.  Much to talk about on this subject, much much more.  good luck to you all in these difficult times.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: