Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 85 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  Zimbabwe
| | |-+  Ha! Those White so-called liberals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ha! Those White so-called liberals  (Read 14222 times)
Tyehimba
Tyehimba

RastafariSpeaks

« on: March 07, 2004, 12:37:25 PM »

The URL for this article is:
www.amonhotep.com/2004/0703.html

Ha! Those White so-called liberals
by Ayinde
March 07, 2004

Those White so-called liberals, French and Canadian alike, should know that most informed Africans do not buy their clean hands image in relation to the Iraq war. We know quite well that you 'liberals' are no different from Bush and company, especially when the aggression is directed towards African nations, and other so-called third world countries, e.g. Haiti and Zimbabwe.

Blair has done his part not to come over as a hypocrite to his whiteness by supporting Bush's warmongering. Make as much noise as you wish in Britain, we Blacks know quite well that you are not sending Blair to face war crimes charges. Pomp and ceremony as it relates to Eurocentric protests, but we do know when it comes to the crunch, you are not really standing up for justice all around.

How many of these anti-war, so-called liberal, so-called progressive writers, and their fans who wish us to believe they are humanitarians, would want to use their privileges and finances to back Black liberation movements or better yet starve the capitalist movement? How many are prepared to leave Blacks to work out their own systems of governance without demanding that they be placed at the helm or have some controlling interest? I dare say that I do not believe any of you are serious.

Yes, I too did not support the War in Iraq or Afghanistan, not because I wanted to look progressive, but because I have witnessed the effects of European Arrogance and Greed on Black people, and saw how it has also denied most white people the right to have a fair say in their politics. The Bravado of many White writers only speaks of their confidence in a system that they know is not targeting them. They feel slavery is over but fail to examine their own slave status, holding on to the remnants of privileges that their color brings them.

So in the backdrop of that, I don't expect many Whites to lose any sleep over the U.S., France, and Canadian inspired and/or assisted coup in Haiti. France and Canada were only too willing to show the Bush administration that their lack of support for the Iraq war does not affect their skin allegiance. They know on what side of the fence their privileges are aligned. So onward backward you brazen hypocrites, and show us all the extent of your character, for you do not know who is really watching.

iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 08:02:45 AM »

Thanks for this. The US can take the blame for clearing the world of threats to the free trade system with its military might, the "bad cop" -- while the European nations can play the "good cop" role through a front of pacifist rhetoric.

It is best to study the rules of polarity in this new scheme of global domination . . . the people's failure to see past the duality that they feed us in the media is what leads the sheep to the slaughter. It is the same mentality which believes the democrats are somehow better than the republicans . . .  I propose one takes a really HARD look at the democratic candidate for president of the US. Please tell me what he and Mr. GW have in common . . . expand this to the elite of Europe and the US and you will see how this whole game is played.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 11:04:02 AM »

Good posts...both of you...It is nice to see that people see the bigger picture...

As far as the democratic candidate goes...he is a skull and bones man too, just like Bush.

Forward to a united Africa!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: